Letter from Michael Moore to George "I'm a War President

caprice

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 03:44 am
Although Michael Moore is inflammatory in his presentation, he does have some valid questions. I think the American public should have those answers.

When I read the bit about Bush saying "I'm a war president!", it reminded me of when Zack said "I've got lawyer in me" on the reality show Paradise Hotel. Come to think of it, they both have the same cocky attitude. Oh my....what an ugly parity. Eeep!
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 03:52 am
equating a blow job to the needless deaths of american soldiers is way out of line, even for a deluded republican...which lie could you live with?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 08:02 am
Micheal Moore is a big fat idiot.
0 Replies

theollady

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 08:33 am
NAME CALLING CATEGORIZES PEOPLE.

McGentrix
Quote:
t's pretty well known that Micheal Moore is an ass. It's common knowledge. I was simply pointing out the fact that he continues to prove what most people know.

Imagine me pointing to a Rush Limbuagh story regarding Bill Clinton and asking you to answer his questions...what would be the point?

The Point is, Mc---- neither Limbaugh nor Clinton are sending American Military into harms way, and are not the responsible figures at the moment.
If you were being attacked by a BULLY, named , Billy bob--- rearranging your face, and beating you up pretty good-- would you want the policement to go to Alabama and find the toughest con and put him on trial for it, just cause he's a 'bad guy'??

Let us continue to see you have intelligence. This is Michael Moore's way of saying-- "Fellow voters, this man is trying to get back into to same official capacity in this upcoming election. PLEASE see that his motives are not only impure, but the man is an unashamed and blatant liar."

Moore MIGHT be the things you call him, but he is also correct on these points.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 08:54 am
Clinton probably should have and maybe this problem would not have escalated to the level that it did. I think we are in this mess BECAUSE Clinton did not send our "American Military into harms way".

Micheal Moore is capitalizing on a peice of history to dramatize an election that he see's not going his way. He is a liberal who is dissatisfied with the current president. Fine. He is positioned in a way that some people listen to him while others could give 2 turds about what he has to say. I am merely stating my opinion on Moore. He is a jerk with a loud mouth that I happen to disagree with.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 09:06 am
Moore is so upset about Clark tanking that he has stopped shaving, he's gained weight, wears a cap cuz he doesn't comb his hair, writes whiney letters....oh, wait.....that's how he always is.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 09:18 am
Brand X wrote:
Moore is so upset about Clark tanking that he has stopped shaving, he's gained weight, wears a cap cuz he doesn't comb his hair, writes whiney letters....oh, wait.....that's how he always is.

Laughing
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 11:41 am
I suppose those extraordinarily good looking people on the forum feel gratification in attacking the looks of those they disagree with. This has descended into shoolyard arguments. Sounds more like a lot of teenage girls deriding their teacher.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 11:52 am
Lightwizard wrote:
I suppose those extraordinarily good looking people on the forum feel gratification in attacking the looks of those they disagree with. This has descended into shoolyard arguments. Sounds more like a lot of teenage girls deriding their teacher.

This is coming from the person that brought butt plugs into the discussion????
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 12:03 pm
And your arguements hold no water...answer the friggin questions posed by Michael Moore and quit side stepping the issue..turning it into school yard name calling...but I see you conservatives are struggling now, trying to put a spin on something that can't be spun...so you attack the messenger..You all refuse to look up the facts yourselves and listen to the diatribe of others in your ilk ...the majority of the people knew they were getting an idiot...LOL :-)
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 12:08 pm
Like I said in another thread, my concerns are here and now, not what these guys did back then. Kerry is weak on defense and that is the main reason I will not vote for him.

Lieberman was my first choice and then, gulp, Clark.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 12:45 pm
Brand X wrote:
Like I said in another thread, my concerns are here and now, not what these guys did back then. Kerry is weak on defense and that is the main reason I will not vote for him.

Could you explain how you arrived at that conclusion? That Kerry is 'weak on defense' ?
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 12:47 pm
I guess cause he would rather find peaceful solutions rather than go off half cocked with erroneous information...:-)
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 01:13 pm
PDiddie wrote:
Brand X wrote:

Could you explain how you arrived at that conclusion? That Kerry is 'weak on defense' ?

Mostly his voting record regarding cutting Intel, voting no on about 20 important weapons that we have etc, various statements of his, and the way he as waffled on Iraq which he voted for.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 02:08 pm
The butt plug joke? That wasn't deriding his looks which he can do nothing about. The walk he can do something about. As to Michael Moore being overweight, so is a large portion (sic) of the U.S. "society."
0 Replies

Heywood

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 02:44 pm
So far we've established that some people like Moore, some people don't like him, some people don't think Kerry is good enough to be president, and heard a few nonsensical statments regarding butt-plugs and the like.

However:

No one has provided an argument or any reasonable answers for the questions presented in the main post.

Thank you, conservatives, for demonstrating through your silence and refusal to address the statements brought up that Bush has no right to try to claim his "service" to the country during a time of war as anything more than a "hook up" he got for being a Bush.
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 02:57 pm
How the **** can we answer the question when they're really more about Bush's personal history? As in any way i would know Bush's intentions or duties or whatever. They're for BUsh to answer not us.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 02:59 pm
But he made it to a dental appointment paid for by the military. Nice to take advantage of entitlements even if you can afford to go to your own dentist.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 03:02 pm
I don't know where else to look, even General Turnipseed who said in 2000 he didn't see Bush in Ala. now says he wasn't there himself during the time frame in question.

Maybe all those reporters that got the pay info e-mailed to them can take it from there.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 03:10 pm
Here's another opinion of Lt. Bush:

Quote:

Dubya in 'Bama
0 Replies