I kissed my brothers best friend

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 08:11 pm
Im 11 and my brothers friend is 12 and we kissed. I dont no what my brother will do if he finds out. Please help me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 3,301 • Replies: 14

View best answer, chosen by juggalette
sozobe

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 08:12 pm
@juggalette,
Why would your brother have a bad reaction?
juggalette

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 08:15 pm
@sozobe,
cuz my brother thinks that he cheated on me last time he was my boyfriend
joefromchicago
  Selected Answer

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 09:23 pm
@juggalette,
Your brother was your boyfriend? I think that might be your problem right there.
juggalette

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 11:34 pm
@joefromchicago,
no not my brother
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 11:46 pm
@juggalette,
Ok,

So..... Will your brother be mad because you are 11 and he doesn't want you to have a boyfriend full stop, is this why he's your ex.. Or, because, he is your brother's friend and he doesn't want any of his friends hitting on his little sister.

And why did you kiss him, if he's your ex boyfriend...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 06:08 am
@juggalette,
juggalette wrote:

Im 11 and my brothers friend is 12 and we kissed. I dont no what my brother will do if he finds out. Please help me
You are soooo outa luck... If it was good the kid will brag, and if it was terrible the kid will complain; so you may as well count that cat as out of the bag, and get working on damage control...Try this one on for size... It never happened and it will certainly never happen again... That one works for crabs too, and don't forget to practice... I never had them, and I never want them again... He never kissed me and he will never kiss me again... See... It is easy...
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 06:28 am
I married my brother's best friend. It was a miserable relationship. Run.
Fido

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 09:20 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

I married my brother's best friend. It was a miserable relationship. Run.

It's too early for her to think of marriage; but it is not too late for her to buy a gallon of mouth wash and use it...
CoastalRat

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 10:24 am
@Fido,
Quote:
It's too early for her to think of marriage; but it is not too late for her to buy a gallon of mouth wash and use it..

She probably only needs the mouthwash if there was tongue involved in the kiss. Otherwise, just scrubbing her lips really well with a soapy washcloth might be all that is needed.

On the flip side, she now has a good 1st kiss story for here http://able2know.org/topic/188285-1

0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 06:37 am
@juggalette,
My gf when we were both 13 mentioned her brother didn't approve of us. In his case though she worked out a bribe that kept him silent. Something to consider. Bought her's a bag of candy. Smile
Ragman

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 03:35 pm
@HesDeltanCaptain,
Once again, this is another inactive thread. You ignore the datestamps and address people whose issues re no longer relevant because the OP is no longer on the site - this time it's 3 yrs. Are you going for a record?
ehBeth

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 03:41 pm
@Ragman,
on the upside, it's making the site look pretty lively

perhaps lively with old topics, but it's lively
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 03:50 pm
@ehBeth,
Actually, I laughed as I had forgotten this one, her brother was her boyfriend before, she kissed his friend and she gave the selected answer in laughter as trolls do ! Pleased I needed a laugh this morning.
0 Replies

topweblists01

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 08:37 am
If you are worry about your brother reaction, let the matter unrevealed.
0 Replies