You do realize there are people here who kiss women, right? Smile
djjd62

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 06:23 am
@jespah,
you mean lesbians Wink
jespah

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 06:32 am
@djjd62,
Yes. And old people, over the age of 14.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 07:01 am
@comfyblanket,
Quote:
did the guy make it special?

No.
It was a truly yucky experience!
Didn't like it at all.
Highly overrated, I thought. Smile
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 02:11 am
I was in the first grade. How good could it have been. The guy was a cutie.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 07:27 am
@comfyblanket,
I honestly don't remember the first kiss, I guess that tells me it really wasn't all that special.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 07:36 am
Mine matches MsOlga's story - it was horrible. He kissed like a fish.
That was that guy. The second guy, some time later... wonderful.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 07:58 am

On behalf of all the males of the world:
Most of do not ride a bicycle well the first time we try.
Most of us have to learn to swing a bat well in order to hit a pitched ball.
Most of us are stunned to find ourselves in the position of making our first kiss and imitate quite well "the swing and a miss" as well as "the falling over in a complete heap" attempts when doing so.

That being said, I did okay.

Her name was Mary and my basal ganglia still contains intact the memory of the softness and taste of her mouth.

Did I as the male make it memorable? These words come to mind:
The Boy Scouts and The Girl Guides.

Joe(the second kiss was even better)Nation
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 08:32 am
@comfyblanket,
well it was in second grade and Kevin Larosa chased me and held me so Gary Voyles could kiss me - it was yucky not too special.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 01:48 pm
I had to ask to be sure. My mom did indeed kiss me not too many days after I was born and she said my lips were as soft as a baby's. I personally don't remember it though, so I guess she wasn't much good at it.

I'm wondering why it is that the rest of you had parents that never kissed you. That must have been tough on you.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 02:13 pm
Yeah, pretty special - his name was Manfred and so "ueber" cool, quite experienced in kissing I might add, it wasn't yucky at all - just pure excitement. I was an "older" girl though - almost 15 years old and he was 16 already.

Hey Sturgis, how on earth can you forget your first kiss?
Sturgis

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 02:38 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
Hey Sturgis, how on earth can you forget your first kiss?

I don't know how I've managed it. I've been thinking for a few days and that first kiss is missing. There are early kisses; but, when I think of them they were at a time I was already familiarized with how to kiss.

Maybe some brain cells got destroyed during my drinking years and a few more in the various medical situations.

Oh well.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 03:36 pm
3rd grade. Spin the bottle/Truth or dare.. in an old garage lean-to with rickety barn doors. His name was Terry. He had a big nose and toooo much spit.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 03:44 pm
I forgot my first one too, but I was in kindergarten at the time, so... My mom got wind of it but thought it was some other boy (and I apparently didn't correct her), so the story was told to me as I got older as being this other boy and I didn't retain any memory of the actual event (very vague images of being under a table with a tablecloth on it).

Then at my 10th H.S. reunion, a guy I've known forever (kindergarten straight through graduation from high school) started talking about "the kiss." And seemed extremely hurt when I didn't know what he was talking about. I was so confused. Eventually I figured out that HE had actually been the one to kiss me, not this other guy. I actually barely remembered that it was him after all, and also barely remembered just deciding not to correct my mom when she got it wrong. Heh.

Anyway, first real kiss that I remember was special, yes. I had just read some Gertrude Stein poems and "Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet tea" kept going through my head. (Just that line, not the whole poem.)
juggalette

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 08:19 pm
@comfyblanket,
yup Smile
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 08:43 pm
@sozobe,
Sozobe wrote:

Anyway,
first real kiss
that I remember
was special,
yes.
I had just read
some Gertrude Stein
poems
and
"Sweet, sweet,
sweet, sweet,
sweet tea"
kept going through my head.
(Just that line, not the whole poem.)

~
And that was the best poem I've read all day.

Joe(good night)Nation

sozobe

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 05:13 am
@Joe Nation,
Aw! You've got a way with the line breaks...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 05:49 am
i'm not sure about a first kiss, it was one of two girls, B or R, i recall it was vaguely peanut buttery as it was during the after lunch recess
0 Replies

Eclipsed

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2012 07:43 am
@comfyblanket,
Technical first kiss was when I was 8 or 9. This pervy little boy actually drew a board game where every 2 spaces, something he considered "naughty" was written on it, like "Lie on top of someone", "Make out with x for 1 minute."
I ended up kissing him, like a peck, on the lips (we both spat in the bushes afterwards but I was pretending because I had a crush on him haha).

Grown up first kiss was when I was 17. First time I got drunk too (in Swizterland, beer, cider and wine are legal from age 16, all the rest from age 18). I was smashed, and ended up making out with this guy I'd just met. I was delirious, had less than half a clue about what was happening. That same night, just before leaving, I kissed a different guy (and this one was NOT a looker *shudders*), until I realised what I was doing and pushed him away. Ew.

Since then, have been kissed from time to time, but it's never been special. 90% of the time one or both of us was/were drunk. Just this one time we both were sober. And even then, it wasn't special. It was a prelude to more energetic things.

I've never had a boyfriend, so I'm still looking forward to that tender, soft, tentative kiss haha !
0 Replies