Bill of Rights/ Constitution

sKiTzo

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 12:14 pm
Over the last couple of years I've been hearing more and more about new bills that are being passed that are increasingly putting a chokehold on our freedoms and constitutional rights and now I'm hearing that our constitutional rights are almost gone altogether. Not being an expert on politics, I am a bit confused because I was taugtht in school that America is by the people and for the people and what is happening totally contradicts that. So naturally, here is the question that anyone who is confused (like me) is going to immediately ask: Whomever is passing these bills (I'm guessing it's the house of reps?) are clearly no longer operating in the best interest of the people and are in fact treasonous. I'm sure there is a check or balance in place that provides for such unsavory occurrences - why are they not being enacted? Before even one more of these BS bills get passed, can't the American public (in a huge outcry) put a freeze on these activities , replace the traitors with reps that actually serve the interests of the people, charge them with applicable crimes, and then expose and repeal every pro-tyrannyu bill they've signed? If this is all true, then it makes every bit of sense that they will have to pull this coup BEFORE the next president (Ron Paul) is in office. That doesn't give us much time!! How can we do this? Obama needs to step down!!!

View best answer, chosen by sKiTzo
farmerman

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 06:16 pm
@sKiTzo,
you spound like a real Ron Paul supporter, Clueless but passionate.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 07:21 pm
@sKiTzo,
Like so many Ron Paul supporters, you are hopelessly confused. Some of what you say in that post is so silly, I doubt if you could pass a high school Civics course. Btw, I don't mean to say that Ron Paul silly. Just so many of his supporters are. Paul himself is a bit naive at times but probably his heart is in the right plae. Which, of course, doesn't help anyone at all as he has exactly zero chance of ever getting elected to the Presidency.
farmerman

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 07:24 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Paul is like our Dave, he often makes sense but every once and a while, when the mood strikes, He just leaves the planet and gets on the Mother Ship.
Most libertarians are like that. They are a lot of fun though
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 07:25 pm
@farmerman,
Agreed. Totally.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 10:25 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
As you all say. He isent too bad as politicians go but dosent live in the real world.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 10:27 pm
@farmerman,
Doesn't passion make up for cluelessness?
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 10:28 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Not in the political arena.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 10:36 pm
@maxdancona,
Your proof that isent true.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 01:05 am
@sKiTzo,
WELCOME to the forum !
If u feel like telling us anything about yourself (e.g. grade in school)
u can fill out your personal profile on your home page, by clicking on your screen name.

I 'll be happy to discuss these matters with u, if u like,
hopefully explaining them to your satisfaction.

I like Ron Paul a lot, except for his fanatical peace mongering.
I voted for Newt.

David
maxdancona

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 04:59 am
@RABEL222,
I don't know why you would send my proof anywhere.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 09:03 pm
@maxdancona,
Explains how someone with no experience can get elected President. No experience + no real voting record + tons of passion = President

Sorry couldn't help it.
0 Replies

sKiTzo

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 03:15 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Excuse me , Lustig. I wasn't aware that I was posting my question in a forum monitored by such political geniuses that they were unable to answer my "silly" question. At the beginning of my question I did mention that I was no expert so for you and the others to say anything else about it, is rather "silly" - even childish. What becomes evident here is that none of you are capable of answering the question and you should just say so or not post at all , but this feckless attempt to hide your cluelessness by avoiding the question and poking fun at the "silly" Ron Paul supporter only shows what a sad state of affairs we are in. I suppose you think Glenn Beck and Jon Stewart are both "silly" for endorsing Mr. Paul. I can tell you with the utmost of certainty that Ron Paul supporters are not "silly". They are Americans who have enough insight and common sense to see that Ron Paul is the real deal and the others are the same puppets that are going to continue on the same road to disaster and war. By the way, since you were unable to address my question in a mature manner, I would then ask of you - which part of my question was "silly"? I challenge all of those who posted a reply to reply with which part of my post was "silly" and "clueless" and we can debate it.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 03:17 pm
@sKiTzo,
sKiTzo wrote:
Excuse me , Lustig. I wasn't aware that I was posting my question in a forum monitored by such political geniuses that they were unable to answer my "silly" question. At the beginning of my question I did mention that I was no expert so for you and the others to say anything else about it, is rather "silly" - even childish. What becomes evident here is that none of you are capable of answering the question and you should just say so or not post at all , but this feckless attempt to hide your cluelessness by avoiding the question and poking fun at the "silly" Ron Paul supporter only shows what a sad state of affairs we are in. I suppose you think Glenn Beck and Jon Stewart are both "silly" for endorsing Mr. Paul. I can tell you with the utmost of certainty that Ron Paul supporters are not "silly". They are Americans who have enough insight and common sense to see that Ron Paul is the real deal and the others are the same puppets that are going to continue on the same road to disaster and war. By the way, since you were unable to address my question in a mature manner, I would then ask of you - which part of my question was "silly"? I challenge all of those who posted a reply to reply with which part of my post was "silly" and "clueless" and we can debate it.
I support Ron Paul,
except for his pacifism.

David
0 Replies

sKiTzo

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 04:55 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Dave, the alternative to the "fanatical peace mongering" is a full scale nuclear war. This is what they are planning. The bought and paid for mainstream media is already planting the seed. Trust me on this, Dave, we don't want that. I've talked to some of the soldiers that had been in Iraq for years. They say they didn't even know why they were still there. Why do you think the soldiers support Ron Paul so heavily? They are starting to realize they are out there for some other reason than "national security". The military was not intended to bully the world over private interests. We are over this ****! By no means does that mean we are going to kiss anybody's ass. It just means we need to mind our own business, protect our borders, and focus on defense rather than offense which has brewed so much hatred for us. It's not good.
So yes peace mongering over war mongering - no WW3!
0 Replies

sKiTzo

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 04:57 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Oh, and by the way, Newt has dropped out.
0 Replies

sKiTzo

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 05:18 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Thank you for posting a serious reply on some serious subject matter. These anti-Ron Paul fanatics are hard to shake! Yes, I would love for you to explain why We, The People do absolutely nothing to stop the treason of congress passing bills that are dismantling our rights to privacy and freedom.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 07:29 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Well, Dr Clueless passionmeister is out and is going to back Romney. I think, were I Romney Id say, no thanks. We are a nation that lives in a world of nations and we need to keep that in mind.
sKiTzo

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 07:36 pm
@farmerman,
Those of you who choose to back Romney - go right ahead. But, do everyone a favor first and google video him like I just did. Every video I clicked on was about how Romney, like Obama, will say anything to get elected. They went on to show the evidence that supports this of him saying one thing but then the opposite when it was a different crowd. If you do your homework, you will conclude thaqt the only one who does NOT have to lie, IS RON PAUL. That is simply because he doesn't change his views to suit the crowd he is speaking to.
farmerman

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 07:58 pm
@sKiTzo,
Obama doesnt have to say anything. Romney is the one who is saying, in effect,
"Whatever it is , Im against it". (groucho said it best)
0 Replies