Bill of Rights/ Constitution

farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2012 11:46 am
@sKiTzo,
Quote:
You're saying Romney is a flip-flopper, a liar that is going to make all kinds of promises to get elected and will not follow through once elected. Why would you support that ?? Please convince me .. why is that a good thing?
Ive been very clear since pretty much day 10 (after I sold my campaign allegiance)
Im a Barack Obama supporter. Hes got a pretty good record without all that flip flopping.
farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2012 11:48 am
@sKiTzo,
Quote:
I've never seen a more clueless bunch of people who say **** and then are mentally incapable to back up what they say.
See what happens? You start prosyletizing for some idiotic cause like Ron Paul and then when most sane people reject you, you start whining and calling others names. Too bad, thats usually a sign of an empty quiver.

0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2012 11:59 am
@sKiTzo,
sKiTzo wrote:
Yes, you have to look at the big picture. The feds are turning into a monster that will soon tighten its chokehold on us. Are you going to accept the RF chip embedded underneath your skin? So that they will always know exactly where you are at at all times? By not supporting Ron Paul , you are welcoming the chip, giving up arms, you are welcoming a police state! Do a little research and get back to me.

everything in this post (and much more besides) is regularly talked about on C2C AM, and the main host George Noory is a huge supporter of Ron Paul

0 Replies

sKiTzo

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2012 02:31 pm
@farmerman,
My apologies. I stand corrected.
0 Replies

sKiTzo

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2012 05:08 pm
To all those who posted replies: You were all right. It was silly of me to try to open eyes that really prefer to remain shut. I apologize for comments I made that may or may not have ruffled some feathers. It was a bit frustrating when people were so willing to talk smack but when challenged with facts they simply shut down Nevertheless, there are going to be those who are complacent at the present moment and are unwilling to question why certain actions are taken and to use those actions as indicators to reasonably predict where they are going with something and how it will all come together further down the road. But you all just don't bother with it. It's all so silly and ridiculous. I mean , how absurd... stop war mongering and save trillions of dollars? Abolish the privately owned IRS and Fed Reserve? Have less laws and government and more personal freedom? What was I thinking???

And our beloved Farmerman - you just go right on thinking Obama is the very stuff great presidents are made of! Thank you for sharing your views and again I apologize for the confusion of me thinking you were a romney advocate.
I checked it out and you were right, he broke only 13% of his campaign promises. That's only soimewhere between 80 and 100 broken promises that he had told people would be kept if they vote for him. By your standards , an acceptable number. With that, I wish you all the best of luck!
farmerman
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2012 05:51 pm
@sKiTzo,
How many have any presidents kept. GOP or Dems. I think youll find the numbers were abysmally low.
Having my "eyes opened" is something I always desire in these talks. I had my vote for sale and was seriously considering all the pandering from the presumptive GOP candidates. When they all began stepping on each other making counter statements of anything Pres Obama was saying, or, making promises for things that were just downright stupid (like Pauls wishing to revisit Brown v Board of Ed, or even the core of civil rights).

Paul reminds me a bit of Lyndon Larouche except without the scientific curiosity and creativity that Larouche brought to the table.
Setanta

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2012 06:03 pm
@sKiTzo,
Snide . . . and pathetically deluded. What facts?
sKiTzo

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2012 08:41 pm
@Setanta,
In reply to: Snide . . . and pathetically deluded. What facts?
I was referring to a post where someone said Ron Paul "makes sense but every once and a while, when the mood strikes, He just leaves the planet and gets on the Mother Ship". If this is true I would like to know about it so I replied by asking that they give me just one example of this "spaceship" behavior and of course they could not, so I made the snide and pathetically deluded statement that I spit facts and people who talk **** about Ron Paul say what a fruitcake he is and he has zero chance, etc. . Problem is, reality does not reflect that.
Setanta

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2012 09:00 pm
@sKiTzo,
If you have a problem with what someone has written here, address your remarks to that person. When you all you do is make snide remarks about everyone in general, entailing specious allegations that people are making claims without evidence you just make yourself look the fool.

What facts have you "spit?" That RF implant bullshit? Have you got a source for that paranoid fantasy? If, as you allege, reality does not reflect that Ron Paul has no chance, what do you claim his chances are? What facts do you claim to be retailing here?
sKiTzo

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2012 09:02 pm
@farmerman,
"Paul reminds me a bit of Lyndon Larouche except without the scientific curiosity and creativity that Larouche brought to the table. "

Who the hell is Lyndon Larouche? Paul is JFK reincarnated. We need more Ron Pauls waiting in the wings because WHEN he sweeps the election , the dirtbags will assassinate him because they are not going to allow freedom and prosperity of the American people when they are so close to their goal. We are going to need more Ron Pauls!
wmwcjr

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2012 09:23 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
... (like Pauls wishing to revisit Brown v Board of Ed, or even the core of civil rights).

As a former constituent of Ron Paul's and an observer of him for decades, I've noticed how often white racist bigots are attracted to him. (As a bonus, now there's a preacher supporting him in his latest run for President who advocates the execution of gays. How libertarian!) Ron and his son sure seem to keep some great company. As someone who grew up under Jim Crow, I find it all to be quite disgusting. (And I have absolutely no desire to engage sKiTzo in any sort of dialogue. It would be a waste of time.)

By the way, sKiTzo, for my own reasons I have no intent to vote in this election. As I live in a solidly red state, it wouldn't make any difference how I voted. So (just in case), forget it. Take your political proselytizing somewhere else. Your phony hero is a lost cause, anyway.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2012 11:45 pm
@sKiTzo,
Anyone who can ask a question like "Who the hell is Lyndon LaRouche?" oviously has no conception of even quite recent 20th Century history and politics. And anyone who can compare Ron Paul to JFK, while keeping a straight face, has some obvious cognitive problems and absolutely no knowledge or understanding of historical facts.
farmerman

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2012 04:07 am
@sKiTzo,
Quote:
I was referring to a post where someone said Ron Paul "makes sense but every once and a while, when the mood strikes, He just leaves the planet and gets on the Mother Ship". If this is true I would like to know about it so I replied by asking that they give me just one example of this "spaceship" behavior and of course they could not
I am author of that statement and Ive subsequently provided evidence of just a few of his predilections to the bizarre. You have just failed to be honest about that fact and find it far more enjoyable to whine that noone pays attention to you or your posts.
Im sure theres a seat on the Mother SHip for Pauls disciples, why not line up (Im sure the wait wont be long)
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2012 05:37 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:
Anyone who can ask a question like "Who the hell is Lyndon LaRouche?" oviously has no conception of even quite recent 20th Century history and politics. And anyone who can compare Ron Paul to JFK, while keeping a straight face, has some obvious cognitive problems and absolutely no knowledge or understanding of historical facts.
Lyndon LaRouche never gave a damn about politics.
He was a cheap crook, trolling for marks.

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2012 05:42 am
@wmwcjr,
farmerman wrote:
... (like Pauls wishing to revisit Brown v Board of Ed, or even the core of civil rights).
wmwcjr wrote:
As a former constituent of Ron Paul's and an observer of him for decades, I've noticed how often white racist bigots are attracted to him. (As a bonus, now there's a preacher supporting him in his latest run for President who advocates the execution of gays. How libertarian!) Ron and his son sure seem to keep some great company. As someone who grew up under Jim Crow, I find it all to be quite disgusting. (And I have absolutely no desire to engage sKiTzo in any sort of dialogue. It would be a waste of time.)

By the way, sKiTzo, for my own reasons I have no intent to vote in this election. As I live in a solidly red state, it wouldn't make any difference how I voted. So (just in case), forget it. Take your political proselytizing somewhere else. Your phony hero is a lost cause, anyway.
Ron Paul and his son, Senator Rand Paul do not favor killing homosexuals.
I am not happy with Ron Paul 's ruining Newt 's chance to get the GOP nomination.
Now we r stuck with Romney. He shud be a Democrat, like John Lindsay.

Ron Paul was and is the best and the most American candidate.
I was tempted to vote for him, but I rejected his pacifism, in that I live, exposed, in NY.

I voted for Newt. I loved his presentations to NRA.

David
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2012 05:48 am
@OmSigDAVID,
i see you as more a Lash La Rue fan myself

http://www.peoples.ru/art/cinema/actor/lash_larue/larue_2.jpeg
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2012 05:55 am
@sKiTzo,
sKiTzo wrote:
Paul is JFK reincarnated.
That is a horrible, perverted insult against Ron Paul.

He is nowhere near so foul nor low as any Kennedy.
What a terrible thing to say! Every nite on the news,
he gave us a commie-loving nightmare in the 1960s.
The Constitution meant nothing to him, as a true liberal.

I expected the commies were going to WIN because of Kennedy n his friends.
I used to believe that eventually communist tanks 'd come rolling
down my street and I 'd have to shoot my mother in the head to
rescue her from communist troops, because of the Kennedys. The Kennedys were the purest essence of evil.

In late November of 1963, my friends were asking me
if I "just got back from Dallas??"

David
0 Replies

sKiTzo

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 01:24 am
@Setanta,
I had a problem with your facts what facts comment and I did in FACT address my remarks to you which were FACTUAL and gave you the answer to your question. The example I gave had to do with a comment made by Farmerman in which he implied that Paul had a history of "getting on the mothership" and not being in tune with reality to which I implored him to give just one example of this and I would have been very interested to hear it but he couldn't or wouldn't so it had to be dismissed as BS. As far as statements that I claim to be facts and particularly the RFID chipping being a goal of the corrupt government we now have in place and the crazy idea that if anybody other than Ron Paul is elected it will simply be a continuation of the same corrupt government, then you most likely get all of your info frrom mainstream media and you trust and believe everything they tell you. You may not be interested enough about our future to do your own investigating into events that happen but that really should not (or would not) have happened. You are prrobably not inquisitive enough to wonder about things that just don't add up. BUT , that is your prerogative and until you are truly affected by any of it (and when u are it will be way too late), you will accept everything they say as fact and you will dismiss people as fruitcakes that have taken the time and put forth the energy to investigate to find out what is really going on because the mainstream media is in my opinion unreliable and it doesn't take an investigative genius to determine that. So the next time there is an attack that is blamed on terrorists, stop and evaluate what the news tells you and pay special attention to eyewitnesses that have a completely different story (alot of whom are now dead of suicides and freak accidents). Just open your eyes and maybe you'll see the light...!
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 01:39 am
@sKiTzo,
Isn't it a lot of hard work writing those incredible run-on senteences? You should try and use a punctuation mark, such as a period or, at least, a comma now and then. Makes for a bit of clarity, you know.
sKiTzo

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 01:45 am
@wmwcjr,
Now there's a good mothership statement "a Ron Paul supporter," "advocates the execution of gays". Are we supposed to believe Ron shares this belief? Then we also have to include Obama and Romney (because Romney will continue with the warrior theme of world control) and their supporters advocate the execution of thousands of civilians (including women and children) in Iraq and surrounding region. Let me put it in the famous words of George dubblya when someone suggested there is no way Al-Qaeda could have pulled 911 without the aid of the US government and brother Marvin: "That's an absurd insinuation".
BTW I'm not soliciting for votes. Ron Paul is not going to need more votes. It appears you are not aware of the Ron Paul tsunami that is now taking place and understandably so - the mainstream media is doing everything it can to completely ignore this phenomenon.
0 Replies