Do you think Zimmerman will be convicted of murder?

oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 03:18 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
He serves as a reminder of the consequences of too shallow a gene pool.

You engage in name-calling because you are too stupid to come up with an intelligent argument.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 04:30 am
@oralloy,
As opposed to a misanthropic loner who cannot provide any proof for his supposed 'facts,' stays up all night arguing on the internet, and has such a limited vocabulary that he has to repeat the same phrase over and over again.

oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 05:00 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
who cannot provide any proof for his supposed 'facts,'

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
and has such a limited vocabulary that he has to repeat the same phrase over and over again.

Liar.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 05:13 am
@oralloy,
Thanks for proving my point.
oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 04:30 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Thanks for proving my point.

You have no point. All you do is spew anti-Semitism and then back your hate with a raft of childish name-calling.
DrewDad

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 04:55 pm
@oralloy,
What does a cuckoo do when nobody raises to the bait? Why, cuckoo again!
izzythepush

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 05:13 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
All you do is spew anti-Semitism and then back your hate with a raft of childish name-calling.

Post an example of my anti-Semitism.

Here is a link to JTT's post of the 5th September last year challenging Sturgis to post an example of my anti-Semitism. He still hasn't responded.

http://able2know.org/topic/176826-3#post-4721741

You however are a vile racist. You dehumanise the Palestinians, and joke about dropping nuclear weapons on Italy. You are a vile human being (human, shurly shome mistake) who insulted the grieving parents of Meredith Kercher.

None of this would really matter if you weren't so monumentally stupid. There's no point talking to you, you respond in such a predictable manner that it's incredibly boring. Even as a fruitcake/cuckoo clock, you're so terribly dull.

Now try really hard and see if you can respond without calling me a liar, or accusing me of childish name calling because I'm not smart enough to deal with an intellectual heavyweight like you. Try not to respond in the 'No I'm not, you are,' vein that you're so very fond of either. 'Freedom hater' is another no no.

So think Oralboy, if you think hard enough you just might give yourself an aneurism.
oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 06:48 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
What does a cuckoo do when nobody raises to the bait? Why, cuckoo again!

You engage in name-calling because you are too stupid to come up with an intelligent argument.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 07:05 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Here is a link to JTT's post of the 5th September last year challenging Sturgis to post an example of my anti-Semitism. He still hasn't responded.

It's been some time now since I've seen you spew it. Maybe I'll look it up later. Watching the Olympics right now.

izzythepush wrote:
You however are a vile racist.

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
You dehumanise the Palestinians,

They're evil. They deserve to be dehumanized.

If they want to be considered human they should start acting like humans.

izzythepush wrote:
and joke about dropping nuclear weapons on Italy.

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
You are a vile human being (human, shurly shome mistake) who insulted the grieving parents of Meredith Kercher.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Now that is funny! Whine about Kerchers more often please.

Rudy Guede cut Meredith Kercher's throat, then brutally raped her as she was struggling to breathe, then took her phones and locked her in her room so she could not summon aid to save her life, and went out dancing in a nightclub while she slowly drowned in her own blood on the floor of her room.

And what do the Kerchers do? They go around trying to frame innocent people, and in the process they inadvertently helped Guede get not one, but TWO huge sentence reductions (first they inadvertently helped reduce Guede's sentence from "LIFE with parole in 20 years" to "30 years with parole in 15", then they inadvertently helped reduce his sentence even further, to 16 years with parole in 8).

Guede, having served four and a half already, is now only three and a half years from parole.

I'll bet Guede sends the Kerchers a nice thank you gift when he gets out. Not many families are so accommodating to people who brutally rape and murder their daughter/sister.

Face it, the Kerchers are laughingstock, and it is not an "insult" to make fun of them.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

izzythepush wrote:
None of this would really matter if you weren't so monumentally stupid.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.

izzythepush wrote:
Now try really hard and see if you can respond without calling me a liar, or accusing me of childish name calling because I'm not smart enough to deal with an intellectual heavyweight like you. Try not to respond in the 'No I'm not, you are,' vein that you're so very fond of either. 'Freedom hater' is another no no.

Request denied. I shall continue to respond by telling the truth.

izzythepush wrote:
So think Oralboy, if you think hard enough you just might give yourself an aneurism.

You engage in name-calling because you are too stupid to come up with an intelligent response.
DrewDad

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 08:25 pm
@oralloy,
Lord Cuckoo strikes again!

(Get it? Strikes, like strikes the hour?)
snood

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 08:32 pm
Well, I guess this answers the question of what we will be doing until this Zimmerman case goes to trial...

Very Happy
oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 10:23 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
Lord Cuckoo strikes again!
(Get it? Strikes, like strikes the hour?)

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 10:24 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
Well, I guess this answers the question of what we will be doing until this Zimmerman case goes to trial...

Very Happy

It's really a shame you are too stupid to do anything other than engage in name-calling.

I guess the price of genetic variability in the population means that in order to have people as smart as me, there also has to be people as stupid as you.

Shame they can't herd you freaks off to a retard asylum or something though. Your internet messages are almost a form of pollution.

Oh well.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 11:19 pm
The A2 Cuckoo has coined a hilarious new term, ladies and germs! "Retard Asylum"!!!!!

(Hey, I think I just did, too! "The A2 Cuckoo!")
oralloy

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 11:36 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
The A2 Cuckoo has coined a hilarious new term, ladies and germs! "Retard Asylum"!!!!!
(Hey, I think I just did, too! "The A2 Cuckoo!")

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2012 11:51 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

That is an assumption on your part. Other likely choice are:

a) too lazy to make a case

b) so arrogant that he is so sure that he is right that he believes that no case is required

c) He will only defend his position with people whom he deems worthy to converse with him, and you dont make the grade.
oralloy

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 12:15 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
izzythepush wrote:

It's been some time now since I've seen you spew it. Maybe I'll look it up later. Watching the Olympics right now.

The Olympics being over for the night, I looked it up.

Here is an old message where I denounced your anti-Semitism.

(Hint: Your anti-Semitism is quoted directly above the part where I denounced your anti-Semitism.)

http://able2know.org/topic/172280-3#post-4614371

oralloy wrote:
izzythepush wrote:
Israel is brutally occupying Palestine.

Oh nonsense. Israel is merely defending themselves from Palestinians who refuse to make peace.

izzythepush wrote:
Israel is no different from apartheid South Africa.

That is blatant anti-Semitism. Enough with the blood libel.
oralloy

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 12:27 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
oralloy wrote:

That is an assumption on your part. Other likely choice are:

a) too lazy to make a case

b) so arrogant that he is so sure that he is right that he believes that no case is required

c) He will only defend his position with people whom he deems worthy to converse with him, and you dont make the grade.

It's not always an assumption. I've denounced some stupid people on A2K who were unquestionably stupid.

Nonetheless, I assert that if someone engages in unprovoked name-calling against me, I have the right to make unfavorable assumptions about them.

And I note that of all of the people I've denounced as being stupid, I've never seen anything particularly intelligent from even one of them. If any of them really are intelligent, they are hiding it really really well.

I think my assumptions are reasonably accurate.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 12:48 am
@oralloy,
Abyssus abyssum invocat.
oralloy

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2012 03:05 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Abyssus abyssum invocat.

That's a fair summary of the situation. So long as they choose to engage in unprovoked name-calling against me, they'll have to weather justly-provoked counterattacks from me.

They have no real defense against my comments, either. If they ever complain that I am name-calling, I can counter by pointing out that they are the ones doing the name-calling, and I am merely responding to their name-calling.

If they ever complain that my commentary about their intellectual failings is inaccurate, I can counter by pointing out how they are name-calling instead of making an intelligent argument.
0 Replies