@oristarA,
one of my favourite J-B threads

http://able2know.org/topic/45854-1
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 10:39 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:
They call the stuff on the op-ed page "opinion columns"

Yes, they're opinion columns all right. But they are located where they are located -- on the OpEd Page -- because those opinions frequently contradict the official opinions expressed by the editors on the facing page. At least that's how it is the USA. For all I know, in Canada US "editorials" might still be called "leaders," the British useage of Queen Victoria's day.
contrex

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 11:43 am
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:

Why are you always such a dick. I wasn't pointing out anything to you or trying to be rude, I was clarifying for Ori. The rest of what I wrote didn't pertain to you. It was late and I'm not an uptight stickler with the grammar police up my ass... apparently you are..

Well, judging by that fine piece of writing, it looks like you are the "dick".
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 11:54 am
@ehBeth,
Here's another. When you get to one of his threads, you can always click on the blue username and go to profile to see the rest of the threads. It looks like most of the photos he put up are not available anymore. That's a shame.

We used to love this guy.

http://able2know.org/topic/63793-1
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 11:56 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Thanks, Andy. I always thought it was for viewpoints opposing the editorial staff's.
0 Replies