What constitutes great sex?

kickycan

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 08:23 pm
ehbeth, that is an interesting question. I would definitely pick the woman who wants to try new things. But I would think it would be different for a woman though. With a woman, no matter how bad she is, the guy is going to be able to have a good time. But an inexperienced man is probably going to be a little "quick on the draw" to put it delicately. It's hard to try new things in two minute bursts. Laughing
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 08:25 pm
If you don't want to remake the whole bed to sleep in (the restful sleep of the just and the just-satisfied), toss a fresh flat sheet over everything before you begin. Bundle it into the laundry on the way to the shower. Think about it later.

mmmm... nutella.... blueberries... mosaics...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 08:53 pm
kickycan, a more experienced woman with a less experienced man, isn't necessarily going to be a less pleasured woman. Very Happy

Now, if both of them are inexperienced - and not that, errrrrr, curious, things could be a bit, hmm, well, not great, but there's always untapped potentials to look forward to.

I like your thinking, wy. You sound like a woman with experience. Have you met our friend, kickycan?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 09:30 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2004 04:53 pm
ehBeth wrote:
oh, msOlga - are you afraid of a little bit of laundry? you have to wash the sheets anyways, don't you? Shocked

Laughing
No, I wouldn't lose sleep about it, ehBeth. Was just wondering about permanent Nutella stains. Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2004 05:17 pm
The amount of smilies is going to make my eyes bleed.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2004 05:53 pm
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarrassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes :wink: Exclamation Question Idea Arrow
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2004 06:55 pm
No more smilies!!! Please! But let's get back on the topic. Does size matter? I've heard women say it's not the size so much as the girth. Is that true?
0 Replies