I need help please

mrsleon

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2012 10:54 pm
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex but we not sure if he ejaculate inside of me or no because when I had got of he had already ejaculate is there a possibility the I could be pregnant
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 6,950 • Replies: 103

Eva

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2012 11:26 pm
@mrsleon,
Yes, you could be pregnant. Yes, even if he withdrew before ejaculation. There are a lot of sperm in the two or three drops of "pre-ejaculate" fluid he produces before ejaculation.

NEVER rely on withdrawal as a birth control method!

Now go get a home pregnancy test and find out. Go.
mrsleon

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 06:59 am
@Eva,
Thank you very much . But should I wait for like 2Weeks cuz I did it on Sunday so should I ? N do u noe how much it cost a pregnancy test ?
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 08:46 am
@mrsleon,
Please go to your nearest Planned Parenthood at once!
THey will perform a pregnancy test there and can help you with birth control and condoms as well. If you can't pay for any of this, they'll still perform the test free of charge. Dto. for the birth control/condoms.

Do not wait 2 weeks to do this!
mrsleon

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 09:41 am
@CalamityJane,
I can't my mom don't noe . N y I can't wait for 2Weeks ?
Joe Nation

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 09:49 am
@mrsleon,
Because you don't need to.

Go. Now.

Joe(good Luck)Nation
mrsleon

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 09:51 am
@Joe Nation,
Can I just buy a pregnancy test ?
JPB

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 09:52 am
@mrsleon,
Where were you in your monthly cycle on Sunday? In other words, when are you due to start your next period?
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 09:52 am
@mrsleon,
Sweetie, you can go alone to Planned Parenthood and don't need to have your Mom present there.

Yes you can buy a pregnancy test in the pharmacy, but they're not as accurate.

May I ask how old you are?
mrsleon

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 09:54 am
@JPB,
The first n I last for seven days on Sunday that's when I did it
mrsleon

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 09:56 am
@CalamityJane,
Am 14
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 09:56 am
@mrsleon,
I don't understand. Are you saying that Sunday was the 7th day from the start of your previous period?
mrsleon

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 10:00 am
@JPB,
No let me tell u I started the 1st till the 7th I did it the 11 Sunday
sozobe

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 10:04 am
@mrsleon,
That's not peak fertility but it's definitely possible.

It looks like the earliest that the drugstore-type pregnancy tests can measure is 6 days after conception. (That would be the day after tomorrow, Saturday.)

You should be able to get to Planned Parenthood on your own.

Any chance of talking to your mom about this? Whether you're pregnant this time or not, you're 14 and sexually active and practicing unsafe sex, and it would probably be better for everyone if you were honest with your mom and went from there.
JPB

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 10:06 am
@mrsleon,
Chances are you hadn't recently ovulated on Sunday so there wasn't a fertile egg nearby for any sperm to impregnate. If you ovulated any time between Sunday and today (likely) then there could still be viable sperm present so, yes, it's possible that you could get pregnant from this encounter. It's too soon for a urine test.

I agree with CJ. I think you're better off having a friend take you to Planned Parenthood for a test than waiting two weeks to take one at home. They can do a blood test that can detect lower amounts of HCG than the at-home urine tests can detect. They can also advice you on your options if the test is positive and on contraception methods if it's not.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 10:06 am
@sozobe,
She could still conceive today.
0 Replies

mrsleon

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 10:16 am
@sozobe,
I wish I could but I can't because I know she's going to be mad and upset with me =/ she tould me the she didn't want me to be like her she had me when she was 15 n I think am going in the same direction =/
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 10:21 am
@mrsleon,
Sweetie, your mom is going to find out should you be pregnant, so it's best to talk to her now. Your mom got pregnant at 15, so she should be interested in helping you even more so.

Please, don't delay in talking to her and don't delay in getting a proper pregnancy test done. The earlier you find out the more options you have.

Most important: do not have unprotected sex! Not only can you get pregnant you also can get a sexually transmitted disease. It is imperative that you take responsibility for yourself the moment you start having sex.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 10:25 am
@mrsleon,
It's better your mother finds out now that you're sexually active and may be turning her into a grandmother than to just hand wait until you are showing. Sure she might be angry at the start; but, at least she will know what you are going through and she may surprise you and be more supportive than you'd expected.

Additionally, if there is a school counselor you could see, they might be able to help you in presenting this information to your mother. As others have said, there is also Planned Parenthood, you don't have to do this all alone.
0 Replies

mrsleon

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 10:28 am
@CalamityJane,
Ok but I'll talk to her when am sure the am pregnant . Me and my boyfriend said the we were going to wait for 2Weeks but I don't know