I need help please

mrsleon

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 11:01 am
Well thanks everybody I let ya noe if am pregnant or not kinda awkward but thanks
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 11:37 am
@mrsleon,
Yes please do so, we care about you and I sincerely hope that you are not pregnant. Don't wait 2 weeks to find out!
mrsleon

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 11:46 am
@CalamityJane,
Yes I know me to and ok I'll do it as soon as possible
Ragman

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 12:23 pm
@mrsleon,
Please understand this important issue: Right now is the time to stop having unprotected sex. Now is the time to understand more about your reproductive health - not 2 weeks from now. Take this as a serious necessity and life lesson about getting more education about your sexual health. It won't take much more time than it takes you to read and respond here on this forum. This is your responsibility and you need to focus on these issues as it's not just about pleasure.

Sorry for the adult lecture...but I think that something seems not quite to be getting across. You don't need parental permision to get more sex education. If you are mature enough to have sex, learn how to limit the damage the act can cause you, your lover or a potential unborn indivudual.
Linkat

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 12:30 pm
@Ragman,
I agree with the others - as a mom of a 13 year old - yes I would be mad and perhaps disappointed, but I'd rather her tell me and we can then discuss how to handle things. Most of all your mom loves you and would be upset more so because she wants what is best for you - so just remember that.

Is there a nurse at school you can talk to if it is difficult to go to planned parenthood? That may be a shorter term solution. I am sure she could discuss with you how to protect yourself. You are very young and need the advice of a trusted adult. What you are participating in is an adult relationship - it goes even beyond the medical side of things.
Ragman

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 12:31 pm
@mrsleon,
Consider asking your boyfriend to pay for the pregancy test in another week or so. It is the least he should do. It might be around $10 or so. It's easy enough to find out the cost by walking into a supermarket's pharmacy section.
Ragman

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 12:33 pm
@mrsleon,
Remember this.. your mom's mistake: if your mom had been less afraid of talking to her mom...then she might not have gotten pregnant at 15.
mrsleon

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 12:49 pm
@Ragman,
She never had her parents by her side
mrsleon

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 12:50 pm
@Ragman,
Thanks
0 Replies

mrsleon

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 12:55 pm
@Linkat,
Yes I noe .
I really don't trust no adult at my school n am almost 15
Linkat

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 01:16 pm
@mrsleon,
I'm sorry - I wish there was some adult you could. Maybe once when you find out for sure - you can have a heart to heart talk with your mom about relationships? I think it is really important.

Of course we do not personally know you so it is difficult to understand how mature you are. In my opinion most 14 or 15 year olds are not ready for an adult relationship - I am not saying you are or are not - just most.

How is your boyfriend taking this? How supportive is he? Is this your first?
Ragman

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 01:19 pm
@mrsleon,
It's wise to be cautious about whom you are investing your trust - no matter where it is. However, do you trust adults here but not at your school? If so, that's a sad situation. Perhaps you don't trust them because you're afraid they'll tell your mother if you were to confide in them about your sexual activity?

Please be cautious but get the facts and stay healthy and NOT pregnant.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 01:23 pm
@mrsleon,
So sad to hear that she didn't have her parents by her side. Too bad she also had no adults with whom she wanted to talk. Don't make her mistake and find someone SOON with whom you can trust IN PERSON to talk over these matters.
mrsleon

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 02:02 pm
@Linkat,
His scared but his helping me n no but is his first time
Linkat

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 02:05 pm
@mrsleon,
That's good - that he is there for you - hopefully a nice supportive guy. That is a positive.
mrsleon

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 02:06 pm
@Ragman,
That's y because am scared
0 Replies

mrsleon

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 02:06 pm
@Linkat,
Yes ik Smile
JPB

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 02:19 pm
@mrsleon,
We're all keeping our fingers crossed for you that this doesn't result in a pregnancy but, if nothing else, it should alert you to the risks of unprotected sex and relying on a notoriously bad method of birth control. Please find a way to see a dr or go to Planned Parenthood and get some good information on safe sex.
mrsleon

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 02:23 pm
@JPB,
I will my boyfriend n my friend r helping me n she had a baby a few month ago so she's helping me
0 Replies

mrsleon

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 03:00 pm
I have another question my stomach is hurting everytime I eat why is the ? N I go to the bathroom every 5min why ?