Write to the American Catholic Bishops...

izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2012 11:15 am
@OmSigDAVID,
How very feudal of you.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2012 11:46 am
@OmSigDAVID,
hi, dave.

He is Jesus, the Christ.

The Christ who was prophesied by the writers of the Old Testament, the one who was to come and re-open the gates of heaven which were closed by Original Sin.

You can also call him, Christ Jesus.

If you ever become a god, it will be a pleasure to address you are Christ David.

Joe(but I want a good seat in Heaven)Nation

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2012 11:50 am
Spendius wrote:
Quote:
I don't see how AC could be used for any other purpose than birth control.

jesus, read a book, will you? Or a newspaper? or maybe just ask a woman, because it's obvious that you don't hang around with enough of them to know much about them.

I'll be back tonight.
I expect you to have some idea by then.

Joe(Get cracking)Nation
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2012 12:00 pm
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:
hi, dave.

He is Jesus, the Christ.

The Christ who was prophesied by the writers of the Old Testament,
the one who was to come and re-open the gates of heaven which were closed by Original Sin.

You can also call him, Christ Jesus.

If you ever become a god, it will be a pleasure to address you are Christ David.

Joe(but I want a good seat in Heaven)Nation
SO STIPULATED, Joe! Thank u.

David
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 21 Mar, 2012 12:14 pm
@Joe Nation,
Artificial contraception is exclusively and logically concerned with nothing but birth control.

Quote:
maybe just ask a woman, because it's obvious that you don't hang around with enough of them to know much about them.

Why do you say things like that Joe? Where do you get that level of ignorance from? Is it hereditary or had you to study for it?

A condom used to make a catapult is not artificial contraception. A Dutch cap can be used for shaking dice. The fact that estrogen and progestogen getting into the drinking water reduces the sperm count is an unlooked for benefit.

I don't understand how anybody goes through an expensive American education and ends up as thick as you seem to be.

I know everything there is to know about women after a long period of intimate contact with a fairly large number of them. You don't even understand the ******* English language.

I don't want to read a book that explains how artificial contraception is to do with anything other than birth control.

When are you "liberals" going to show an abortion performed on TV so that the kids know what the idiotic teacher is talking about in the "sex" lessons?
0 Replies