Diaries of a commitment phobe?

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 10:44 am
Hi Smile This is my first post so be kind...or else Razz
Ummmm okay...umm Smile Well just thought i would run this by everyone or anyone who takes the time to read this (thank you by the way) umm im 23 years old and i have only had one b/f and that was when i was 17 (if two weeks count, but my girls say it doesn't)...Err he was the only guy i kissed and it was seriously bad...his teeth kept hitting mine and all that saliva had me wanting to vomit, the groping was sore(didn't help that i was a heavy teen and he was really skinny hahaah)...Since then i have had opportunities to get laid (mostly at parties,clubs), or take my girls advice and do baby steps like becoming a kissing slut :\ ugh...Do not get me wrong i love guys and how they are made RazzP But! the moment one approaches me and i know he is going to hit on me...My inner bitch is unleashed, (i insult him directly but in a subtle im-boss-and-you-are-**** kind of way:\ I'm a really honest person so i take advantage of it in these situations and run them down. my girls say i have the ability to make everyone laugh at my victim and make it seem like playful teasing but the whole time my eyes are kill?? (what they say smh)...Yip i know, im a sick bitch...But It's only on guys who try to flirt or anything to get my panties off, i honestly become...Vishous(i know its spelled wrong). From my mouth i have had guys attack me and my friends with weapons, (stupid thing was me and my friends stood there and dared them to do it,none did but later we realized we all were ******* stubborn idiots)... i have trusting issues, who doesn't? and i kind of think if a guy can't handle it he's not a man:\ I KNOW!!! I SHOULDN'T! I mean i do want a huge family eventually:), and when i do settle i know it will only be with the right person and for ever (cheesy i know hahaha) but yeah loyalty is really important to me...i hope this doesn't sound weird but being overpowered (not the dom kind of way) but still treated like a lady kind of way appeals to me lol i don't know :\ sometimes i wish i could be in a relationship but it seems so emotionally draining :\ not really a believer in love, but i do believe it in romance novels...yip i ******* read romance novels ROFL egg head right hahahahah...you don't have to reply...this is just me rambling because in person i honestly wouldn't say **** to anyone except my two besties lol thanks for reading, and sorry for the drama :\ that's just what this world doesn't need is more drama lmao ;P Take care and have a awesome day/night/whatever ;DDD

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 11:37 am
Wow . . .

From your writing, I make these observations:

You are an overly extroverted female and enjoy trambling on introverted men.

You relish the idea of sparing with an equally assertive male, but want him to be "romantic'' - something you can't offer.

You are waiting for your Knight in Shining Armour to come along, so you can beat the hell out of him and see if he can take it.

You are going to end up being alone because you have a "Don't Even Try" sign hanging on your head.

You need to develop some healthy humility and find a level of feminism that you feel comfortable with.

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 11:58 am
@PUNKEY,
OUCH :\ K thank you.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:07 pm
@PUNKEY,
You forgot that she has thin cruel lips and buck teeth...
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:14 pm
@Fido,
:DDD thin lips &buck teeth? ROFL a first for everything Wink
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:23 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000806616416&ref=tn_tnmn

Not really.

Sorry to be so harsh, but you sound like you can take it.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:28 pm
@PUNKEY,
Very Happy no worries babe Wink You did the right thing hehehehe kk what's this link? You're facebook?
0 Replies

Sir Sam Vimes

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 01:55 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
you want my opinion? EASE BACK A LITTLE! As a 21-year-old-guy with a sense of humour so abrasive it has been known to clean glass at twenty paces Very Happy, I know that I'd enjoy hanging out with someone with your vicious humour. However, it would probably never progress as far as a close friendship. Why? Because we all have to learn to rein it in a bit.

For example, I have a 23-year-old friend who is great craic because of her acid tongue. The problem is she tends to push it too far, like earlier this week when she thought it'd be funny to try and sabotage my attempts at forming a relationship (long story, probably not worth retelling). This kind of behaviour just annoys people.

Also, your reputation can preceed you. One girl isn't talking to me (how desperately childish...) because she misinterpreted an innocent crack I made in front of her last week as being about an embarrassing incident in her past. She misinterpreted it due to a combination of her own paranioa and my known tendancy to be caustic.

On the other hand, the girl I'm interested in thinks I'm 'witty', so a little abrasiveness can go a long way!

On another note, what stuck me about your post was that you seem to be put off by the actual mechanics of inter-gender relations. Have you ever actually been attracted to a guy? Have you ever been attracted to anyone? (unattainable celebrities don't count!)

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 02:34 pm
@Sir Sam Vimes,
hahahahaha thanks for the honesty babe:) i love friendships so that's sweet with me :DDD

:\ awww thanks for the advice and you're friend is really silly tsk tsk tsk you see i do this to guys who hit on my, never to my friends one boymate i consider my brother tho we aint blood, i would never interfer or do soomething to imbarrs him if he was after a girl...When it comes to my friends im very loyal and will tell someone off if they say or do something to them in front of me that i thing is rude or cruel...Ne way im a really respectful girl with friends family strangers, its only people who i know are after me smh ohhhhh well did you make fun of her in front of your normal friends group or just you and her around??

awwww well don't forget about you're friends but im happy you got the girl likeing you Smile)

Yip lol when i like a guy...i can't talk to him :\ and if they talk to me i give my evils and just rush to my friends and stay with them...**** im a pussy right hahahahaha and one time i took my friends advice and let go for the night and went to kiss the guy i liked since i thought he liked me too but he pulled away and laughed...hahahaha shame much, sorry for the spllng if ur wondring i am dyslexic. thank you for the post
Sir Sam Vimes

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 06:47 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
hmmm... so your using humour as a defensive mechanism... Chandler...

sorry, couldn't resist Wink

try this: resign yourself to ebing awkward around a guy who is hitting on you, stop trying to look better than him. If he's worth paying attention to, he'll tone it down a little until you feel less embarrassed by it... besides, trying to look witty/good/smart/on top ALWAYS has the opposite effect: you'll look far more in control of the situation if you smile and wave rather than resorting to evulz Smile

dunno if this is any good...
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:19 am
@Sir Sam Vimes,
Excuse me I'm Monica...And you can be Gunther hehehe Wink

No worries i like it Razz

I am not trying to look better then him:\ its hard when you're conscious won't shut up about insecurities, rejection always kills me when emotions are involved. i envy people who can date people and then date another person lol thanks for the advice hon

And are you trying to help me by doing spelling errors?? :\
Sir Sam Vimes

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 08:41 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
GUNTHER????? How dare you? I'm Cho from The Mentalist...

no, I have mild dyslexia and I'm in a hurry, hence the typos

I was offering that advice because I'm the same. One of my friends always quotes that P!nk song 'Perfect' at me because I beat myself up over little things so much. It doesn't work, I'm a punk kid and despise P!nk appropriating my scene's image to sell pop music Smile

At least you're not in my situation: the girl I like is in a happy relationship AND I hate myself (that makes me sound suicidal, I'm not, I just wish I could change who I am. I'm resigned to the fact that I probably can't)
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 12:35 pm
@Sir Sam Vimes,
You are seriously dreaming Mufasa hehehehehe

Oh that's why:) where are you in a hurry2? Church? Razz

HEY!!!!! Don't hate on Pink because she looks better then you in punk clothes :PPP Oh i like that song and pink and perfect so goes for you:) hehehehehe

:\ why are you chasing girls with partners? you trying to become the "other woman'? or "Mistress' hmmmm?
Babe do you hate yourself because you are really...gay? No joke, cos if you are Mr Gunther WINK WINK
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 12:38 pm
@Sir Sam Vimes,
You are seriously dreaming Mufasa hehehehehe

Oh that's why:) where are you in a hurry2? Church? Razz

HEY!!!!! Don't hate on Pink because she looks better then you in punk clothes :PPP Oh i like that song and pink and perfect so goes for you:) hehehehehe

:\ why are you chasing girls with partners? you trying to become the "other woman'? or "Mistress' hmmmm?
Babe do you hate yourself because you're having sexual feelings for males and females?...Its fine hon, ill still be you're friend Razz
Sir Sam Vimes

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 01:26 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
I'm a guy. I'm in love with a girl who happens to be dating someone else. So what? One of my friends slept with someone else's girlfriend last week. At least i haven't crossed that line. I love her, that's that. I wouldn't be so hoplessly unsubtle as to try and get her to cheat on her boyfriend with me Very Happy

I don't mean Pink looks good like that, I mean she sells herself as having a punk attitude when she's a pop artist who has sold her soul to the Man Wink
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 01:46 pm
@Sir Sam Vimes,
:\ well its your life:) Ok if you love her then i guess you think you can make her more happy then who she is with now? Does she love her boyfriend or are they just for the good time?

i know what you meant but i was teasing:)
Sir Sam Vimes

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 01:53 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
That's the nub, crux and point of the entire dilemma. You've put your finger on it, sister.

She has a known tendancy to date scumbags who cheat on her, and this guy's rich so...

But, she's naive and rarely learns from her mistakes. She's happy with him, I don't know how he feels...

I've been mad for her for years. I've dated other people, but I've only ever really loved her. Figured I wasn't her type and she was out of my league. Probably a mistake.

BUT... this thread is supposed to be about your problems... mine already have a thread!
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 02:19 pm
@Sir Sam Vimes,
don't worry about it hon, i was told i didn't care about anyone here and it was all about me :\ im honestly not like that in person.
So lets talk about you, you're problem sounds more important:) Ok you know all her faults and she dates for money??? hon you want to explain that one? Is she in need of money or just likes to be taken care of?? I know you say you love her but do you think she is good enough for you? I don't know?, girls who date guys for cash deserve to be cheated on...SORRY! but im looking out for you, since you're going into this blind by love? *shrugs* hope im helping lol
Sir Sam Vimes

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 02:21 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
I don't think she dates for money, I'm quite proud of her for dating someone who has a legal job (even if he is a pig farmer...) because that's a major step up!

I can see her flaws, but she's also a lovely person. I don't know anyone who doesn't like her and I know one girl who would go gay for her (!)

For the full story, see here:
http://able2know.org/topic/184009-1

and you clearly care about people Smile
0 Replies

neekeeda

Reply Sat 3 Aug, 2013 04:28 am
@Sir Sam Vimes,
its kinda sad... coz the guy i liked used to think i am in a relationship n he sorta hated himself ....n never asked me out for real....while i was here dealing with my commitment issues ..losing my brains over guys i dint evn like ..just because i thought i wld never get him to like me that way .....