Leon Panetta Predicts Israel Will Bomb Iran This Spring (2012)

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 05:44 pm
@edgarblythe,
I hope so.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 05:53 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
(I'm glad I've never framed anyone.

Given that you are an avid supporter of war criminals and terrorists, you have not only framed innocents, you have actively encouraged the torture, the rape, the slaughter of millions.

Quote:
The Karma backlash seems to be pretty awful.)

One can only hope.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 06:00 pm
@Questioner,
Quote:
I can actually see that happening. And as much as I loathe to call for yet another armed conflict, I think the US would need to step in and aid them. Iran simply can not get nuclear weapons.

You obviously are as loathsome a piece of excrement as OmSig and Finn.

You couldn't have asked any pertinent question in your life, because if you had, you would realize that the US has been terrorizing Iran for the last sixty odd years.

Iran is hardly the only one.

Iran hasn't bombed hundreds of thousands of innocents with nuclear bombs, the US has, twice. And serious consideration was given to bombing the North Koreans.

The US is the only nation of the planet that currently threatens other countries with nuclear weapons.

Quote:
They flex their military muscle every chance they get already without it. It would be a new and scary world if they had real muscle to back their threats up.

Stunning hypocrisy, once more. Gee, might you be American, "questioner"?
JTT

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 06:12 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
an oasis in the putrid Middle East,

The USA with the help of the UK and some other European powers are the ones responsible for making the ME like it is.

Israel, like the US was founded thru terrorist actions. For both countries nothing has changed. The US is the top terrorist group on the planet and Israel supports them. They are like two crime families who have made a deal to share the plunder taken from the people of the ME.

This hypocrisy is really, really unbelievable.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 06:13 pm
@JTT,
See what comes of skewing to the Left Questioner?

You can never satisfy the zealots unless you surrender your self.
JTT

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 06:17 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
You can never satisfy the zealots unless you surrender your self.

Each and every time you post, Finn, you make quantum leaps in stupidity.

That's like saying that arch criminals surrender themselves by living honest lives, by not murdering innocents, by not raping and torturing, by not stealing the bread off the tables of the world's poor..
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 06:23 pm
@JTT,
Oh good Lord, you don't think favorably of me JTT?

I'm not sure I can continue with this weight upon me.

Haven't you figured out by now that your One Trick Pony show is boring?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 06:28 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I've a high regard for Questioner. We often have different opinions, are able to disagree in a reasonable and honest manner. Kind of like FreeDuck.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 06:43 pm
@roger,
Your regard speaks well of him.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 07:17 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Israel, like the US was founded thru terrorist actions. For both countries nothing has changed. The US is the top terrorist group on the planet and Israel supports them.

Oh nonsense. Terrorists target civilians. That is something that Israel has never done, and that the US has certainly not done in the past hundred years.
oralloy

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 07:17 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Iran hasn't bombed hundreds of thousands of innocents with nuclear bombs, the US has, twice.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were both military targets:

Hiroshima was a huge military center filled with tens of thousands of Japanese soldiers.

Nagasaki was an industrial center filled with huge weapons factories.

And Japan was given every opportunity to surrender. It is not our fault that they refused to do so until after Nagasaki.

JTT wrote:
The US is the only nation of the planet that currently threatens other countries with nuclear weapons.

What are all those Russian and Chinese nukes aimed at again?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 07:53 pm
@oralloy,
You are one stupid huge pile of excrement, Oralboy. Why would the US stop its highly successful actions from a century ago?

The US carpet bombed all the villages and towns of Laos and Cambodia murdering hundreds of thousands.

The US provided direct support for Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge.

The US fired bombed Japanese city after Japanese city.

The US specifically targeted Korean citizens.

The US has hired numerous proxy armies/dictators to rape, torture and murder innocents.

Reagan/Bush did in 40 to 50 th0usand Nicaraguans.

The US has been terrorizing Cuba for over half a century.

The US/UK terrorized the people of Iran for over 30 years and after they were booted out of Iran, the terrorism continues.

Supporting that kind of criminality, that kind of brutality ought to bring you extremely bad karma.

oralloy

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 09:50 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
You are one stupid huge pile of excrement, Oralboy.

Will you stop the name-calling already?

JTT wrote:
The US carpet bombed all the villages and towns of Laos and Cambodia murdering hundreds of thousands.

Military targets.

I doubt the collateral damage was that high (although I am not prepared to even begin to estimate an accurate number). In any case, collateral damage is not murder.

JTT wrote:
The US provided direct support for Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge.

Nonsense.

JTT wrote:
The US fired bombed Japanese city after Japanese city.

Military targets. Civilians given warning leaflets to flee the cities ahead of time.

Just like the A-bombs.

JTT wrote:
The US specifically targeted Korean citizens.

Nonsense.

JTT wrote:
The US has hired numerous proxy armies/dictators to rape, torture and murder innocents.

We may have had allies who raped and murdered, but we did not wish them to do it.

JTT wrote:
Reagan/Bush did in 40 to 50 th0usand Nicaraguans.

Central America is largely free of Communism because of Regan's heroism in standing up to the Boland Amendment.

JTT wrote:
The US has been terrorizing Cuba for over half a century.

Cuba is an evil regime. We are right to oppose them.

JTT wrote:
The US/UK terrorized the people of Iran for over 30 years and after they were booted out of Iran, the terrorism continues.

Nonsense. Iran is merely being asked to stop being a rogue nation.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 03:38 am
@JTT,
Oralboy has decided to abandon truth if favour of dogma. He is incapable of debate he simply ignores facts that don't fit in with his simplistic view of the world. He has no conception of nuance, and his definition of debate is simply to deny everything.
oralloy

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 05:36 am
@izzythepush,
scroll, scroll, scroll.....
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 09:58 am
@izzythepush,
It's interesting to note that people who actually have experience of the Holocaust, have very little time for obscene racists like Oralboy. This speech by Gerald Kaufman hits the nail on the head.
oralloy

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 10:19 am
@izzythepush,
izzythenazi wrote:
It's interesting to note that people who actually have experience of the Holocaust, have very little time for obscene racists like Oralboy.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own obscene racism.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 12:41 pm
@oralloy,
You're a repetitive little bigot aren't you? Still can't think of anything original to say.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 06:16 pm
@izzythepush,
I listened closely to this speech, but didn't once hear the speaker refer to oralloy or even anyone who shares his opinions.

In any case he is one Jew with experience of the Holocaust. His position on Israel and the Palestinians hardly represent those of all Jews or even all or most Jews with experience of the Holocaust.

Clearly he is entitled to his own opinion on this matter and in that he is a British MP, his opinion carries more weight than most other Brits, but it, in no way, imbues your position with moral weight or authenticity.

Laying claim to friendship with Yassir Arafat hardly supports the soundness of his judgment. No doubt the malevolent little weasel Arafat turned on all of the charm he could muster when in the presence of a Jewish MP who shared his ill regard for the Israeli government.

The gentleman is a leftist. That much is certain.

That his ill grandmother was shot in her bed by Nazis has no bearing on the morality or legitimacy of his political positions concerning Israel.

There are actual Holocaust survivors who share oralloy's opinions, but I'd wager you're not prepared to accept that their past provides them with absolute moral authority on this issue.

In any case, unlike Infrablue, I don't see how the Palestinian issue has anything to do with Israel attacking Iran's nuclear capabilities.

Do you believe that if the Israeli/Palestinian conflict was resolved, Iran would not be seeking to develop nuclear weapons?

izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 06:35 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I think the main reason Iran is trying to develop nuclear weapons is because Israel has them, and the recent Western military action going on in two neighbouring states isn't helping much either.