Leon Panetta Predicts Israel Will Bomb Iran This Spring (2012)

JTT

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2012 07:28 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Mossad had nothing to do with them.

This is illustrative of your severely delusional nature, Oralboy. Your head is filled with Uncle Sam's semen.
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 03:59 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Mossad had nothing to do with them.

This is illustrative of your severely delusional nature, Oralboy.

Big words for someone who has never demonstrated that I am wrong on a single issue. (I did have fun when you gave me some nice Hiroshima lies to shred though.)

Will you drop the namecalling already? Are you so underconfident that you need to engage in namecalling whenever anyone politely disagrees with you?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 04:08 am
@oralloy,
You've been shown to be wrong all the time, you're just to stupid to see it. When someone fails to see the truth, or cannot comprehend the truth, there's only so much that can be done. It's like trying to convince a pig not to roll around in ****.

Are you one of those Hillbillys, like in Deliverance? You sure sound like one. JTT is just calling a spade a spade, you clearly don't realise the disgust you elicit in right thinking people.
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 04:32 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You've been shown to be wrong all the time,

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
you're just to stupid to see it.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.

izzythepush wrote:
When someone fails to see the truth, or cannot comprehend the truth, there's only so much that can be done.

Your lies are not even remotely the truth.

I see your evil Palestinian buddies are pulling the "dead children gambit" this morning. They need to get better at faking things if they ever want to fool more than the occasional dunce like you.

izzythepush wrote:
It's like trying to convince a pig not to roll around in ****.

You know, my comment was to JTT.

If he stopped namecalling, there is someone there who could engage in intelligent conversation.

If you stopped namecalling, there would be nothing left for you to say. There is nothing else to you.

izzythepush wrote:
Are you one of those Hillbillys, like in Deliverance?

I've never seen the movie, but I think it's safe to say no.

izzythepush wrote:
You sure sound like one.

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
JTT is just calling a spade a spade,

No, he was engaging in childish namecalling to compensate for his inability to ever show that I am wrong.

izzythepush wrote:
you clearly don't realise the disgust you elicit in right thinking people.

Monsters who support sending innocent people to prison have no claim to the label "right-thinking".
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 05:52 am
@oralloy,
You're simplistic, predictable comments demonstrate how profoundly stupid you are. I have never said the innocent should be jailed, you get off on the torture and murder of innocents. I do oppose the death penalty, but I understand why America would need it to protect itself from creatures like you.

There is a world of difference between thinking that Hiroshima was a grim necessity, and taking delight in mass murder. Your blanket condenation of two whole groups of people shows you for the nazi you really are.

There is also a huge gulf between looking the other way, and systematically dismissing all the facts contrary to your monochromatic world view as lies, and parrotting out propaganda like some unthinking automation.

I notice you didn't challege the fact that you're a narcissist, although you probably think that's someone who grows daffodils, or that you have a hatred of other people, and therefore, an inability to form relationships. Have you been up all night playing your violent video games? I suppose that's what you do when you don't have a life. South Park depicted people like you perfectly.
http://ogeeku.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/southpark-wow-2.jpg
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:09 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You're simplistic, predictable comments demonstrate how profoundly stupid you are.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.

izzythepush wrote:
I have never said the innocent should be jailed,

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
you get off on the torture and murder of innocents.

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
There is a world of difference between thinking that Hiroshima was a grim necessity, and taking delight in mass murder.

Wartime strikes on military targets are hardly murder.

izzythepush wrote:
Your blanket condenation of two whole groups of people shows you for the nazi you really are.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own Nazism.

izzythepush wrote:
There is also a huge gulf between looking the other way, and systematically dismissing all the facts contrary to your monochromatic world view as lies, and parrotting out propaganda like some unthinking automation.

Your lies are not facts, and are rightfully dismissed out of hand.

izzythepush wrote:
or that you have a hatred of other people, and therefore, an inability to form relationships.

No hatred. I admit that I don't consider trash like you to be a valid person. But actual humans I do just fine with.

izzythepush wrote:
violent video games?

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
I suppose that's what you do when you don't have a life.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own lack of a life.

izzythepush wrote:
South Park depicted people like you perfectly.

Never watched South Park. I did hear about their World of Warcraft show, back in the BC era I believe.

Doesn't really look like me.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:11 am
@oralloy,
Again with the simplistic predictable responses. Try reading a book some time.
JTT

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:16 am
@oralloy,
You've fallen for that central theme of US propaganda - repeat nonsense until it takes. But that only works with the brain dead, Oralboy, folks like you.
High Seas

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:31 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Quote:
U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has come to the conclusion there is a growing likelihood Israel could attack Iran sometime this spring in an effort to destroy its suspected nuclear weapons program, according to a senior administration official............

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/02/panetta-believes-israel-could-strike-iran-this-spring/

Please read carefully before posting grotesquely misleading headlines like:
Quote:
"Leon Panetta Predicts Israel Will Bomb Iran This Spring (2012) "(sic)

In fact all the secretary is reported to have said - according to your own link, re-posted above - is that
Quote:
.....there is a growing likelihood Israel could attack Iran sometime this spring

That means that from under 5% probability it may have gone up to somewhere under 10%. Try and stay informed, the head of the Mossad has been doing the rounds in DC trying to drum up support for his government's suicidal plan to attack Iran and has been shown the door repeatedly after amply documented proof that elements in his government are in bed with Al Qaeda, who hates Shia Iran even more than Israel does. Who did you think was murdering all those Iranian nuclear physicists in downtown Tehran in broad daylight? Get a grip and try to think like an American first whatever your religion might be.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:32 am
@JTT,
I think you're being a bit hard on the brain dead, Oralboy is a whole new level of wilful ignorance. I never realised that people from The Hills Have Eyes actually existed. What I think is most bizarre is that he thinks he can have a reasoned conversation with anyone, not just unthinking narcissists like himself.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:41 am
@High Seas,
Do you really think that someone who posts something like this in response to the deaths of 8 Palestinian children and 30 injured has ever read anything carefully?

Quote:
I see your evil Palestinian buddies are pulling the "dead children gambit" this morning. They need to get better at faking things if they ever want to fool more than the occasional dunce like you.

Even the Israeli prime minister sees things differently.

Quote:
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has expressed his sorrow and offered assistance.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-17057579

Seeing things differently from others is something we all do, but deliberately ignoring facts and distorting evidence to fit your own prejudices is something unique to racists like him.

oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:41 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Again with the simplistic predictable responses. Try reading a book some time.

I read more books before I was 10 than you've read in your entire life (and books with more intellectual quality to boot).
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:42 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
You've fallen for that central theme of US propaganda - repeat nonsense until it takes.

Reality is hardly nonsense, no matter how much you dislike it.

JTT wrote:
But that only works with the brain dead, Oralboy,

Your childish namecalling only undercuts your already-failed case.

JTT wrote:
folks like you.

Liar.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:43 am
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:
That means that from under 5% probability it may have gone up to somewhere under 10%.

Nonsense. Israel has no plans of allowing Iran to build illegal nuclear weapons.

High Seas wrote:
Try and stay informed, the head of the Mossad has been doing the rounds in DC trying to drum up support for his government's suicidal plan to attack Iran and has been shown the door repeatedly after amply documented proof that elements in his government are in bed with Al Qaeda, who hates Shia Iran even more than Israel does.

There is nothing suicidal about the bombardment of Iran's illegal nuclear program.

The notion that elements of the Israeli government are in bed with al-Qa'ida is delusional.

High Seas wrote:
Get a grip and try to think like an American first whatever your religion might be.

Thinking like an American means wanting to bomb Iran.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:43 am
@oralloy,
You may well view Go Dog Go as a book with intellectual quality, but the rest of us moved on from that a long time ago.
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:47 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I think you're being a bit hard on the brain dead, Oralboy is a whole new level of wilful ignorance.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own ignorance and stupidity.

izzythepush wrote:
people from The Hills Have Eyes

Liar.

izzythepush wrote:
What I think is most bizarre is that he thinks he can have a reasoned conversation with anyone,

Don't confuse yourself with an actual human.

Actual humans converse with me just fine.

izzythepush wrote:
unthinking

oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:52 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
the deaths of 8 Palestinian children and 30 injured

Laughing

I knew you'd be jumping on the dead children gambit today.

izzythepush wrote:
deliberately ignoring facts and distorting evidence to fit your own prejudices is something unique to racists like him.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own racism and dishonesty.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:53 am
@oralloy,
Try saying something original. You really are quite tiresome.
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:54 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You may well view Go Dog Go as a book with intellectual quality, but the rest of us moved on from that a long time ago.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own lack of reading ability.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:55 am
@oralloy,
When you've had a novel published, you might have a leg to stand on, but we all know that will never happen.