Leon Panetta Predicts Israel Will Bomb Iran This Spring (2012)

oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:56 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Try saying something original. You really are quite tiresome.

Say something worthy of a better reply and I'll give it the reply it deserves.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 07:58 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
When you've had a novel published, you might have a leg to stand on,

Wrong. I have a leg to stand on now.

izzythepush wrote:
but we all know that will never happen.

True. I've no interest in writing a novel.
High Seas

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 08:02 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

High Seas wrote:
That means that from under 5% probability it may have gone up to somewhere under 10%.

Nonsense. Israel has no plans of allowing Iran to build illegal nuclear weapons.

High Seas wrote:
Try and stay informed, the head of the Mossad has been doing the rounds in DC trying to drum up support for his government's suicidal plan to attack Iran and has been shown the door repeatedly after amply documented proof that elements in his government are in bed with Al Qaeda, who hates Shia Iran even more than Israel does.

There is nothing suicidal about the bombardment of Iran's illegal nuclear program.

The notion that elements of the Israeli government are in bed with al-Qa'ida is delusional.

High Seas wrote:
Get a grip and try to think like an American first whatever your religion might be.

Thinking like an American means wanting to bomb Iran.

Ah, so, you know who is murdering the Iranian particle physicists? And where did you get that information, exactly?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 08:40 am
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:
Ah, so, you know who is murdering the Iranian particle physicists? And where did you get that information, exactly?

Don't hold your breath. Oralboy is one of those people for whom little things like facts and truth are the work of Satan, all he has to go on is his own prejudice and ignorance. You'd find it easier teaching a donkey to play the ukelele than get him to find any evidence to back up his inflammatory comments.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 08:50 am
@oralloy,
The reality is, you'd have problems writing a letter.
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 09:20 am
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:
Ah, so, you know who is murdering the Iranian particle physicists?

First, it is hardly murder. The killings are legitimate.

And yes I do know, although I don't see how your question relates to my post that you were replying to.

They are being killed by Mossad.

High Seas wrote:
And where did you get that information, exactly?

From knowledge of history and from public statements of both the US and Israeli governments.
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 09:21 am
@izzythepush,
izzythenazi wrote:
Don't hold your breath. Oralboy is one of those people for whom little things like facts and truth are the work of Satan, all he has to go on is his own prejudice and ignorance.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own dishonesty, prejudice, and ignorance.

izzythenazi wrote:
You'd find it easier teaching a donkey to play the ukelele than get him to find any evidence to back up his inflammatory comments.

Inflammatory? Because I refuse to fall for it when you pull the dead children gambit?

Was there something that needed evidence to back it up?
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 09:21 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
The reality is, you'd have problems writing a letter.

Liar.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 09:25 am
@oralloy,
oralboy wrote:
Inflammatory? Because I refuse to fall for it when you pull the dead children gambit?

You were the one who brought it up, I just quoted your comments as evidence that you're an unthinking bigot. Do you think Netanyahu is a dunce because he offered his sympathy to the victims and their families?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 09:29 am
@izzythepush,
Btw another poster pm'd me the other day. I won't say who they were, but this is what they said.

Quote:
I was just thinking I might PM you. To say: arguing with orrolay (sp??? - haven't a clue) is a risky business. You might find you lose a few marbles in the process!

But I guess you've figured that out already, yes?
As determinedly unreceptive to anyone else's arguments as a brick.
I can only read so many of his posts before having to give up, myself ..... incredibly maddening.

They really sum things up quite well.
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 12:01 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
evidence that you're an unthinking bigot.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own bigotry.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 12:01 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Btw another poster pm'd me the other day. I won't say who they were, but this is what they said.

Quote:
I was just thinking I might PM you. To say: arguing with orrolay (sp??? - haven't a clue) is a risky business. You might find you lose a few marbles in the process!

But I guess you've figured that out already, yes?
As determinedly unreceptive to anyone else's arguments as a brick.
I can only read so many of his posts before having to give up, myself ..... incredibly maddening.

They really sum things up quite well.

Sounds like that monster ossobuco. You thugs who support sending innocent people to prison sure do whine when you are condemned for your evilness.

I wouldn't go so far as to characterize your lowbrow namecalling as an argument however.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 12:53 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

High Seas wrote:
Ah, so, you know who is murdering the Iranian particle physicists?

First, it is hardly murder. The killings are legitimate.

And yes I do know, although I don't see how your question relates to my post that you were replying to.

They are being killed by Mossad.

High Seas wrote:
And where did you get that information, exactly?

From knowledge of history and from public statements of both the US and Israeli governments.

The US government has never, repeat never, made any representations to that effect. Nor dropped hints, nor leaked to friendly journalists, nothing.

oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 01:06 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:
The US government has never, repeat never, made any representations to that effect. Nor dropped hints, nor leaked to friendly journalists, nothing.

Hillary Clinton has flatly and unequivocally stated that the US has absolutely nothing to do with these killings.
High Seas

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 01:09 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

High Seas wrote:

Hillary Clinton has flatly and unequivocally stated that the US has absolutely nothing to do with these killings.

That's nothing to do with your assertion that the US government stated that Mossad is killing these people! You are confused, pls read your own statements on this page before wasting any more of my time.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 01:12 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

In the real world perhaps, but when has reality affected anything Oralboy says? I think it's typical that he makes a meaningless statement about history and public statements, as if he can see something that escapes the rest of us. What really stands out is that he avoids specifics and uses vague generalisations and crude racial stereotypes at every opportunity.
High Seas

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 01:22 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

High Seas wrote:

In the real world perhaps, but when has reality affected anything Oralboy says?

There's no "perhaps" about it. The US government has never said that Mossad is murdering Iranian scientists. Asserting the opposite borders on calumny.
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 01:34 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:
oralloy wrote:
High Seas wrote:

That's nothing to do with your assertion that the US government stated that Mossad is killing these people!

No such assertion.

High Seas wrote:
You are confused, pls read your own statements on this page before wasting any more of my time.

No, no confusion. And I can remember what I wrote.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 01:34 pm
@High Seas,
I was only comparing reality to the fantasy world Oralboy inhabits. 'Perhaps,' was a rhetorical device, not a criticism of your statement.
oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2012 01:35 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythenazi wrote:
In the real world perhaps, but when has reality affected anything Oralboy says?

Big words for someone who is not able to show any place where my words differ from reality.

izzythenazi wrote:
I think it's typical that he makes a meaningless statement about history and public statements, as if he can see something that escapes the rest of us.

Don't presume that because you are unable to see meaning in a comment, that the typical A2Ker has similar difficulties.

izzythenazi wrote:
What really stands out is that he avoids specifics and uses vague generalisations

Liar.

izzythenazi wrote:
and crude racial stereotypes at every opportunity.

Liar.