Countdown to the end of Obama's presidency.

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 10:31 am
1825 days 0 hours and 29 minutes.

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 10:41 am
@maxdancona,
Mr. Green
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 10:44 am
@maxdancona,

uh, you spelled "first term" wrong...
contrex

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 12:45 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

Those Reptards spell a lot of things wrong.
Setanta

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 02:50 pm
@contrex,
Uhm . . . you've missed the joke. Max is saying that Mr. Obama will win the next election, and hold the office until 2017. I don't think that makes him a Republican.
contrex

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 04:40 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Uhm . . . you've missed the joke.

Thanks. That'll teach me to shoot from the hip.

0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 04:42 pm
That was clever Max
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Setanta

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 06:07 am
Now here's a certified (and certifiable) Reptard here . . .
maxdancona

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 06:07 am
@H2O MAN,
1824 days 4 hours and 53 minutes.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 06:17 am
@maxdancona,
Max, your clock has been dead for several years.

Official Countdown
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 06:18 am
@Setanta,
Projecting your mental condition again...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 07:26 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Region Philbis wrote:

Those Reptards spell a lot of things wrong.

It is in the republirubish definitions of Justice, general welfare, common defense, perfect union, domestic tranquility, and liberty that they most err, and that is not an issue a dictionary can cure, for it demostrates a simple want of understanding...Trying to educate those worthless people is like throwing pebbles at a dome, and is just as likely to make a dent...
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 07:28 am
@Fido,

You Libtardia residents are out of touch with reality.
Fido

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 07:40 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

One term, that's all - No More Years!
It is hard to beat something with nothing, and Mr. Obama for all his faults is something and all the republitrolls have to beat him is a gob of snot... They may be able to beat up on each other using recycled lies for ammo, but they have already thrown all the dirt they can at Mr. Obama, and only they will believe it... There is no good republican alternative to Mr. Obama, and though I have no reason to vote for Mr. Obama, I have many reasons to vote against the Republifarts... You see that even they are afflicted with the division they have for so long sowed to achieve power... Once you have hit America hard enough to break us into whites and blacks, rich and poor, left and right the mirror of America just keeps on fracturing... Carolina shows they love the sin and the sinner, accepting in Newt their own hypocracy and ideal of democracy: All the sin and infidelity a man can afford... Florida may well embrace the boring and aloof- every average man's ideal of a doorman, Romney... That will never be enough to get him elected president...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 07:46 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

You Libtardia residents are out of touch with reality.
We are out of touch with insanity, but we still crave the dreams of hope that once made nationhood seem possible... You do as much good collectively as mad dogs in the street: You make everyone aware that we have a problem, and that in our case the American Dream is all nightmare and no promise of a better day tomorrow...
Below viewing threshold (view)
Fido

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 11:34 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

The nightmare will end after Obama leaves office.
If the majority of voters elect some one other than Mr. Obama they deserve the ass kicking the republicans have in mind for them... I do not care one little bit... Obama bought a lot of votes selling hope... If the republicans can get elected selling nostalgia, then all the better for them, but I am old enough to know the past wasn't **** when we had it, and even that is gone for good... We are bankrupt, morally and financially, and the republicans have done all in their power to turn the money funny, caring nothing for debts they have no intention of paying...

I think hope is worse poison than nostalgia because it keeps people from grabbing their guns and manning the baricades when that is exactly what they should be doing.... Too many people will fight for the past who will not fight for the future... Too many people blame their neighbors when they cannot turn back the hands of time to a former age... Forgetting they know it is impossible... The only way to regain the best part of the past is through the door to the future, but the only way to get there together is to let the republicans screw up society so badly it will never run again... Then, when we have killed enough of each other, seen our children and parent starving for the feasts of the wealthy, then will we move forward... Like all people who believe their society is diseased, the republicans want to operate with an axe... There is nothing wrong with this society that the republican couldn't cure by dropping dead...That is my audacious hope...
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 11:42 am
@Fido,

When it comes to love of country, Newt beats Barry hands down.
parados

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 11:48 am
@H2O MAN,
I guess you think Newt will have many more wives while Barrack sticks with only one.