WashPost Editor calls Keystone rejection an insane act

parados

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 10:55 am
@H2O MAN,
I mean someone so out of touch with reality that they claim something is killed then post articles proving that isn't so.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 11:02 am
@parados,

I would rather stick to the topic and why PrezBO wants this country to be energy poor.
parados

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 11:24 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

I would rather stick to the topic and why PrezBO wants this country to be energy poor.

But that goes directly against your argument.
Obama didn't kill the project at all. He merely said it couldn't be done in 2 months so because of that it has to be resubmitted. That's not someone that is trying to make this country energy poor. On top of that, this project is about IMPORTING oil from other countries which is the definition of being energy poor.

Meanwhile the US imports less oil under Obama than it did under Bush. What part of energy poor do you not understand Spurt?
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 11:43 am
@parados,

All of Obama's energy policies confirm that he does in fact want to make the US energy poor.
parados

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 11:47 am
@H2O MAN,
Which policies Spurt? His actual policies or the ones you keep making up?

Please provide us with an actual list.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 12:45 pm

How can anyone support Obama on this rejection?

Obama's decision KILLS jobs, raises prices and keeps the US dependent on Foreign oil.

Obama is a ******* idiot.
parados

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 12:58 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
keeps the US dependent on Foreign oil.

Canada isn't part of the US Spurt...
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 01:07 pm
@parados,

Canada isn't the only source of foreign oil parasite
and Obama is against exploring our own resources.

Obama wants this country to be energy poor.
parados

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 01:15 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:

Canada isn't the only source of foreign oil parasite
I never said it was. I only was pointing out that Canada is a source of foreign oil which you didn't seem to grasp.
Quote:
and Obama is against exploring our own resources.
More wells were producing more oil in 2010 than 2008. Why is that if Obama is so anti domestic production? Why has domestic production gone UP every year under Obama if he is against exploring our own resources?

Quote:
Obama wants this country to be energy poor.
You seem to be fact poor.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 01:21 pm
@H2O MAN,
Us is a net EXPORTER of oil and we have a surplus of nat gas (most all of which was drilled and verified during Obama's first term). We have more nat gas than we have market. Were you smart enough (HAHAHAHA) to change over to nat gas a few years ago, you would be realizing heat costs actually GOING DOWN.
NOW, because the market glut is operating, THE FREE MARKET (not any politician) has decided to quit drilling and to cap existing wells in N Dakota, La, Texas WVa, Ohio, ARk, and Pa.

several other gas basins exist and the gas industry is trying to get more customers so they dont have to sit on a resource with declining value.

Howver, I imagine that such concepts are waay over your head.
You need to post cartoons because your English is mostly grunts.

I nominate you as the all time dumbest douche bag on A2K. I may be wrong but if you aint the dumbest, youre in the top 3.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 02:08 pm
It sounds a little bit like somebody must have clued Bork Obunga into the fact that no demoKKKrat will be able to be elected dog-catcher if this pipeline is not built.
farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 07:33 pm
@gungasnake,
The only way that Obama would be reelected is if Newt or Mitt or Ricky were running for the RePUGlicans.
georgeob1

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 08:40 pm
@farmerman,
I think the issue for the Presidential election is much closer than you acknowledge. None of us (except perhaps Cyclo) claims to know the future, and this contest has room for surprises in both directions.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 09:40 pm
@farmerman,
All polling data indicates that Donald Duck or Porky Pig would beat Barrack Obunga if the election were held today. I mean, how the hell does a goofball like that even give a state of the union speech? Something like:

Quote:

You know, people, we're really fucked and if you want want to be fucked even worse, you need to vote for me in this election coming up in November; I gotta get back to the golf course, see ya.....
Rockhead

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2012 09:42 pm
@gungasnake,
All polling data indicates that Donald Duck or Porky Pig would beat Mitt and the Newter as well...
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2012 12:11 am
Another version of an Obunga State of the Union speech:

Quote:

"Boy, the United States sure is fucked now, doncha love it when a plan comes together..."

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2012 11:35 am
@gungasnake,

Obama has had over 1200 days to consider the Keystone
pipeline, why did he avoid his responsibility until now?

Political game playing for sure.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2012 11:57 am
One guy who would likely be happy with the present state of the union would be Bork's former preacher, Jeremiah (God damn America) Wright...
JTT

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2012 07:50 pm
@gungasnake,
Cycloptichorn is pretty happy with the way things are going, as is Sozobe, and Andrew Sullivan, too.

Quote:
Jeremiah (God damn America) Wright...

What particular part of his speech did you find to be wrong/misleading?
gungasnake

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2012 09:27 pm
@JTT,
I'll read about it tomorrow, but I can't watch Bork Obunga. It's a bit too much like watching Hitler orNero.