More known about Jesus' birth than about Bork Obunga's

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 08:54 pm
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/12/we_know_more_about_jesuss_birth_than_obamas.html

Quote:

......Unwittingly, Mirecki opened a window on the world of religious scholarship. At least since Darwin, cynics like Mirecki have been working to subvert Christianity under the guise of religious studies. The notorious, 150-scholar strong "Jesus Seminar" would seem to have no higher calling.

As the record will show, however, the subversives have not succeeded. The story of Jesus's birth, as well as his death, remains as rooted in the historical record as it was before these researchers began their unholy labors.

We know where Jesus was born, to whom, and more or less when. Were Jesus politically minded, it would not have been hard to establish his status as a citizen of Roman Judaea or to confirm it 2,000 years after his birth. (To be sure, the "natural born" part might prove a little tricky.)
No such luck with our president, Barack Obama.....

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/12/we_know_more_about_jesuss_birth_than_obamas.html#ixzz1hbbZdjov

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 08:56 pm
There is no Jesus. At least there really is an Obama.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2011 11:33 pm
@edgarblythe,
Face it: by the logic you leftists use regarding Jesus, Bork Obunga is a figment of somebody's imagination.
0 Replies

smokey888x2

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2011 12:20 am
@gungasnake,
Actually, we finally have puzzled B.O.'s history together very well, we just don't have a mainstream media to face the facts. For instance, in 'his' book he stated something like he was teamed up w/ a guy named Frank (he doesn't offer a last name) .... the mainstream media doesn't have the _____s to even ask him, 'who is Frank'. Turns out, Frank is most likely this communist subverter character who the fbi has a file a foot thick on. It's to the point now, where the left thinks communism is ok. Really bazaar!
Ceili

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2011 01:19 am
@smokey888x2,
Are you gunga's love child? Seriously, do you even understand what communism is?
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2011 07:13 am
I can't help believing these two guys are made up characters, invented by some fundamentalist type jokester, created for the simple purpose of attacking anybody left of Richard Nixon. Which is to say, any fundie originated attack goes, no matter how stupid or ill founded. I don't get mad at Gunga and his love child so much as I just don't see any substance to respond to.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2011 08:07 am
@Ceili,
Quote:
Seriously, do you even understand what communism is?

There is a difference... Real communists, or at least some of them, thought they were working for the sake of mankind, not for the sake of delta smelts, snail darters, shad, salmon, Gaea, or three inch lizards. Real communists BUILT hydroelectric plants, they didn't tear them down for the sake of small fish. A real communist would view todays libtard Gaea-worshipers as lunatics and treat them accordingly.

I mean, not that real commies weren't fucked up but there are degrees of being fucked up....
contrex

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2011 08:25 am
@smokey888x2,
smokey888x2 wrote:
the left thinks communism is ok. Really bazaar!

Is that a quote from Harper's? If so, it's really bizarre.

0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2011 08:27 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

There is a difference... Real communists, or at least some of them, thought they were working for the sake of mankind, not for the sake of delta smelts, snail darters, shad, salmon, Gaea, or three inch lizards. Real communists BUILT hydroelectric plants, they didn't tear them down for the sake of small fish. A real communist would view todays libtard Gaea-worshipers as lunatics and treat them accordingly.

It hurts me, but I gotta say, Gunga, there's a certain amount of sense there.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2011 08:30 am
@gungasnake,
There you go comparing Obama and Jesus again. I agree that Obama is a good president but you star-struck fans have to realize that he's not actually, you know, a god.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2011 10:58 am
@sozobe,
Obama doesn't blame rich people for all of the evils of the world or telling the wealthy to give all their possessions to the poor. Obama hasn't even really provided free health care to the most needy.

I don't see the comparison.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2011 10:20 pm
Dave Gardiner's description of "figments" (as Bork Obunga is by atheist logic)....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4E_Nrm0j8k

0 Replies