I love his money and not him?

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 05:34 am
I am posting this coz i think i should do a self check than blame my husband.
my husband takes younger girls out on dinners
poses intimately with one blond girl alongwith thrashing her for sleeping wth other men,
cuddles the other blond girl,touches her head,bends to kiss it,wraps his arms around her chest from behind and laughs and jokes in the restaurant and is continously standing behind her and not sitting on his seat in the restaurant and openly takes pictures,photos and makes videos without the slightest fear.or openly stares at some girl when he was at an interview session.
he goes for dinners wth me but ends up making it public by doing some comedy acts for the other people at the restuarant.

i spend most of time with my girlfriends,attending girl's out and wearing good clothes and sunglasses and getting our pictures clicked in various postures wherever we are.
i also accompany him to the public events and i go to watch him perform at the theater.where he kisses me in the crowds for what reason i dont get it.
.the only thing i do for my daughter is dress her up and then i am off with the girls.
frankly speaking my husband and i dont have much exchange of dialouges as well more escpecially when we are in public.
do i really love his money and not him??
and does he love me?

Ragman

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 06:10 am
@Twilight1,
I'm confused. Isn't this the same situation? Why did you not come back to this your OP?

http://able2know.org/topic/181604-1#post-4824213
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 08:17 am
@Twilight1,
He is a lousy husband. You are a lousy wife. And from this comment
Quote:
.the only thing i do for my daughter is dress her up and then i am off with the girls.

you are an even worse mother.

And starting a new thread with a new title but nearly identical post will not change the responses.
Mame

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 10:39 am
@CoastalRat,
Ditto. They both need a psychological assessment!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 10:57 am
They have found each other in the shallow waters of the gutter.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 03:09 pm
@Twilight1,
You do need a self check but with yourself.

You chose 4 years ago to go out with an egotistical, serial cheater who just wanted a handbag and a Mother of his daughter.. You already know why you did it, the package looked good.

Now you realise that you are missing out on what "normal people" have, love, and respect, communication and fun..

Quote:
for the kid as he desperately wanted one?

Quote:
the only thing i do for my daughter is dress her up and then i am off with the girls

Leave your daughter with him. You call her "a kid" then state all you do is "dress her up" just like he does you, gives you money to spend, that's all you are is a doll, that is all you see in your daughter as well.

If he desperately wanted a child, leave the child with him, I am sure that he will find another handbag but one that will bond with the daughter and give her a better life.

Hope you find what you are searching for and realise that using someone for self gain usually has consequences, such as un-happiness, your child doesn't deserve to have the same, un-happiness. Hope you realise what a failure of a Mother you have been and if you yourself, weren't loved as a child, that's no excuse to bring a child into this World and treat them like a doll, nothing more....

0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2011 03:01 am
@Twilight1,
So your husband seems Narcissitic, and you seem somewhat the same.

Does it really bother you what he does with other girls, or is it the comments/attitude you receive from other people that bother you?

It's not a good role model environment for your child, who may not be inclined to self absorbtion.
0 Replies