Why did he marry me?? why please answer!?

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2011 08:07 am
my very handsome husband takes younger girls out on dinners,poses intimately with one blond girl who happened to be one of best friends, along with thrashing publicly her for sleeping with other men,
cuddles the other blond girl at a dimly lit restaurant,touches her head,bends to kiss it,wraps his arms around her chest(the girl did the same) from behind and laughs and jokes in the restaurant and is continuously standing behind her and not sitting on his seat in the restaurant and openly takes pictures,photos and makes videos without the slightest fear.or openly stares at some girl when he was at an interview session.

along with going for a dinner with me but making it public by doing some comedy acts for the other people at the restaurant and kissing me when go to I watch him perform at the theater.

i saw pictures of him(of 4 years ago the year we got married) with a skimpy clad girl sitting on his lap while he with his shirt off was showing his wedding ring to the camera and another was him sitting with three skimpy clad blond girls(one of the three was the girl who sat on his lap). they can't be fans as girls don't walk wearing bustiers in hotels or restaurants.and its many more

the question is why he married me?
for the kid as he desperately wanted one?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,407 • Replies: 4

Mame

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2011 08:08 am
@Twilight1,
Who knows? The question is, Why are you still there?
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2011 10:12 am
@Twilight1,
Twilight1 wrote:
...along with thrashing publicly her for sleeping with other men
Not to nitpick, but I'm pretty sure that's illegal.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2011 02:08 pm
It's all show biz, kid.

You knew this before you married him.

The question is - why did YOU marry him?

0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2011 04:01 pm
@Twilight1,
Pardon my bluntness but perhapshe did so because he knew he found someone who would let him get away with it.

He is clearly into serial abuse and is a sadist. Are you a masochist? No? Then hire a lwayer and divorce his ass and cut him lose.
0 Replies