Describe the person above you

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 03:01 pm
Pretty simple really, as it says

I'll just describe myself to get it going cause no one really knows me:) Who ever starts next, can be person you describe.....

I'm a Witch apparently

Dutchy

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 03:45 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Found Soul is a newby with a great personality.
Ragman

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 03:48 pm
@Dutchy,
Dutchy has over 182,598 posts.
I have 7,535 posts.

That's 24 times of the amount of my posts. So, it could be said that Dutchy has 24 times more value to A2K than I do.
saab

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 03:58 pm
@Ragman,
With a sence of humour Ragman is hunting for good pictures, dressed in all-types-of weather cloth, followed by his dog or following his dog.
hamburgboy

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 09:01 pm
@saab,
" the person above me " is not wearing slippers when walking around the apartment - s/he is a steady walker - but a noisy one!
Dutchy

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 02:16 am
@hamburgboy,
hamburgboy, like me, has visited the Reeperbahn in Hamburg in his younger days. Laughing
dlowan

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 02:31 am
@Dutchy,
Ductchy is a poster of such mighty prolificicity that he has become a legend. However, much of this is in word games.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 03:08 am
@dlowan,
I once totally got her thread wrong and called her a he, since then I've smiled and admired her posts, and that she is an AUSSIE...But then I am not biased, like everyone we have backgrounds, swedish and irish be me. Sorry dlowan:)
Dutchy

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 04:18 am
@FOUND SOUL,
A newby with a great sense of humor and intelligence to match, the contents of her posts reflect those qualities.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 04:40 am
@Dutchy,
Dutchy, ah Dutchy one I know, so far.

A man who has the most amusing sense of humor, who has laughed at me, in the nicest way as I've worked my way around here, getting it wrong:) Guiding.

An equal personality to mine who can out-smart me, I just pretend he can't.

A man of intelligence, know how and someone I already class as a friend

And, quite cheeky, gives me a challenge.

Beautiful person.
0 Replies

hamburgboy

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 11:51 am
@Dutchy,
dutchy ,
you want to join in for a little walk along the reeperbahn ( unfortunately mcdonald's and KFC have also settled there Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad ) ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mrn2gQ784c

let's just make sure we decline an invitation by hamburg's FINEST to spend the night in the DAVID-WACHE Shocked Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYmRJ576dCQ

for those that need to be EDUCATED about the reeperbahn :

Quote:
The name Reeperbahn means ropewalk, which is a place where ropes are made (Low German Reep = rope, the standard German word is Seil; Bahn= track). The street was a ropewalk in the 17th and 18th centuries.

The street, and its side streets
The street is lined with restaurants, night clubs, discotheques and bars. There are also strip clubs, sex shops, brothels, a sex museum and similar businesses. The Operettenhaus, a musical theatre, is also located at the Reeperbahn. It played Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cats for many years, after that Mamma Mia!, an ABBA-musical, and now "Ich war noch niemals in New York", ("I have never been in New York") featuring hit songs by Austrian singer/songwriter Udo Jürgens. There are other theatres at the Reeperbahn (St. Pauli Theater, Imperial Theater, Schmidts Tivoli) and also several Cabarets/Varietés.

A famous landmark is the Davidwache, a police station located on the South side of the Reeperbahn at the cross street Davidstraße.

better stay away from it ! Wink

Street prostitution is legal during certain times of the day on Davidstraße. The Herbertstraße, a short side street of the Davidstraße, has prostitutes behind windows waiting for customers. Since 1933, large screens block the view into Herbertstraße from the adjacent streets. Since the 1970s, there have been signs saying that entrance to the street is prohibited for women and juveniles; however, technically it is a public road which anyone may enter

0 Replies

saab

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 12:07 pm
@hamburgboy,
How did you know? I really am like that...except I do not live in an apartment
Dutchy

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 02:24 pm
@saab,
Seems our Hamburgboy has been around Saab, but you surprised me, always thought of you as a Nordic Goddess. How wrong I was. Smile
saab

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 01:05 am
@Dutchy,
I am a good and fast Nordic Goddess walker.
Linkat

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 09:34 am
@saab,
is a Swedish aerospace and defence company, founded in 1937.
jespah

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 09:36 am
@Linkat,
Works and lives somewhere near me, in undisclosed locations. Cool
Linkat

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 09:46 am
@jespah,
ditto - and works with some red sox guy and other crazies (although she is not a crazy)
Green Witch

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 03:04 pm
@Linkat,
Watches some of same insipid reality TV shows that I do.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 04:32 pm
@Green Witch,
knowledgeable about art, landscape, food, a lot re people, and never a snot, or hardly ever; much saner than I, so I'll call her well tempered.
Shares political opinions at least sometimes but I don't always remark on that, which would be annoying/if.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 05:50 pm
@ossobuco,
Seems interested in eating healthy bathing in kale water. Possibly related to Zenobia. Like as not she stands 6 foot 5" in stocking feet, she certainly sounds/writes as if tall. Knows quite a bit about food and is willing to share the info. (except with the crazy folk at Walmart who she finds unnerving in their rapid pace).