Describe the person above you

Dutchy

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 08:09 pm
@msolga,
edgarblythe the thread reads "Describe the person above you". Razz
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 09:48 pm
@Dutchy,
Yes, I know. But Finn was pretty much skipped over.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 11:25 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgar.

salt of the earth. a man I'm proud to call friend.

I was gonna post about the finn, but gram instilled in me that if you can't say something nice...
Chumly

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 03:06 am
@Rockhead,
We remain in a tense warlike stance separated only by a demilitarized zone, if only he would consider a reduced nuclear posture and at-the-least feed his people.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 03:09 am
@Rockhead,
Mr. Music Man whose melodies are a pleasure to listen to, a man of many talents whose word power is phenomenal. A worthy opponent on the threads.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 07:39 pm
@Dutchy,
A dedicated dog namer.
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 07:48 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
An attorney who is a real mushmellow when it comes to his daughter. Every now and then he composes some heart-felt posts that bring tears to my eyes, especially those about his family. I still remember the post he wrote about the wedding reception chosen for the father-daughter dance with his daughter.
MMarciano

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 07:49 pm
@Butrflynet,
A very sweet and sensible lady. I enjoy reading your comments.
0 Replies

coolcubed

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 07:50 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
A very nice profile picture. And a impressive selection of quotes on their profile. Not to mention over 11000 posts. A healthy contributor to A2K, regardless of their controversial opinions.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 07:52 pm
@coolcubed,
A relatively new member who seems wonderfully astute.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 07:59 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
A dyed-in-the-wool Conservative with whose views I disagree almost invariably and with whom I have argued quite a bit. But from time to time he can be surprisingly well-informed and even reasonable in defending his opinions. Too cock-sure of himself for my liking, but I've been known to actually give him an occasional 'thumbs up' when the comment seemed pretty well on target. Not a demagogue like some of his fellow neo-cons on this site.
dlowan

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 08:47 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Formerly known as Merry Andrew, Lustig is an Abuzz and now A2k institution.

Always one of our funnest members, he was a superb Digressor back in the day, and now happily once again gracing us with a frequent presence.

Famous for words like bavk, he is a witty and sparkling man.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 08:56 pm
@dlowan,
The bunny from Down Under has one of the quickest wits of anyone on this site and can be counted on, from time to time, tocome up with some outrageous ****. A very caring person as well, I gather she loves wild life (any definition you choose Smile) and has even been known to liberate lab rats slated for euthanasia. Just don't provoke her or you're in a world of trouble.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 09:09 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
As fine a gentleman as I could point out. Merry as in Robin Hood merry and intelligent too.
Dutchy

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 09:17 pm
@edgarblythe,
A well loved gentleman around a2k, who contributes a great deal of his musical knowledge to Miss Letty's radio station. Always remember a post of his early life, a remarkable story.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 09:26 pm
@Dutchy,
Who in the world would I play word-games with if it weren't for Dutchy? Quick, smart, well-read and endowed with an enormous vocabulary, Dutchy's quick replies are life-savers for all those poor souls who have trouble completing their crossword puzzles. Laughing
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2011 02:40 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig I'm starting to get to know a little...in the word games, along with Dutchy.

He's very fast and so, often we get pipped:) But that just keeps me on my toes.

I can see a glimpse of a sense of humor as well as we thrash out to type faster to avoid being pipped...

Smile

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2011 04:41 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I offered to take him to dinner if he/she comes back to a part of the US in which I live. I like him/her.

(This sort of breaks the rules, in terms of responding to someone other than the person above me, but I want to correct the comment about me being a lawyer. I am not a lawyer, although I regularly play one in my business.)
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2011 05:38 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Her:) Yes you did and yes we will if we venture your way, as you are moving, see I remember:)

There are no rules, it's my thread haha...

I like Finn as well, although I'm not one for Politics, I liked your comment of "who cares about big boobs" Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 03:36 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
She's a Witch!!!!!!