Describe the person above you

Dutchy

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 06:41 pm
@ossobuco,
A lady of style and distinction. I always read her posts as they contain subtle hints and wisdom from a lifetime of experiences.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 06:51 pm
@roger,
I'm out of line order here, but Roger is likely the most succinct person on a2k, which, combined with wit, makes for posts to listen to.
Posting a little more of his views now, not sure.

pick Dutchy..
jcboy

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 07:05 pm
@ossobuco,
I have always found Osso to be a strong intelligent no nonsense kind of woman. And she cracks me up when she uses the F word Cool Laughing
Chumly

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 08:00 pm
@jcboy,
JCboy is at present unmarried and has no kids. He likes to ride his bicycle but only when the weather cooperates. He drives a Japanese sports sedan, He's 33 years old and has brown hair with larger ears. He is unsure as to formalized religious beliefs, but he's pretty sure there is some sort of purpose / creator. Science and mathematics play no big part in his life, but he does listen to a lot of music.

Disclaimer: I have never read any of JCboy's posts except the preceding one, nor have I reviewed any related information.
shewolfnm

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 09:38 am
@Chumly,
just an odd character ....

Smile
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 09:40 am
@shewolfnm,
A complex, striving character. Interesting, always.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 09:57 am
@edgarblythe,
Seems gentle, definitely has wit, quite intelligent; however he doesn't flaunt it. Truly a genius because he is after all a Virgo, probably works too hard because he wants everything to be as perfectioned as possible.
Green Witch

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 11:08 am
@Sturgis,
Doesn't like to get sucked into political fights that are futile (sort of like me).
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 06:31 pm
@Green Witch,
Someone I can't say I agree with very often (if at all), but more interested in presenting an "above" to describe.
Green Witch

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 06:36 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Yes, we're opposites, but someone I can respect because he never resorts to the silliness of people like H2OMAN.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 06:54 pm
@Green Witch,
Rarely or ever cross path with this extraordinary lady who calls herself 'witch' but does not appear to be one. Smile
ehBeth

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 07:00 pm
@Dutchy,
Has a marvellous sense of humour, and loves to flirt with the ladies.

Green Witch

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 07:01 pm
A woman of style and substance.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 07:04 pm
@ehBeth,
A rift developed between our longtime friendship over the love of a married woman, for whom we both pine fruitlessly.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 07:24 pm
@ehBeth,
Bethie is smart, knowledgeable, and funny. A good friend. Someone you can count on. Also, don't mess with Beth.
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 07:53 pm
@Roberta,
As the reigning Queen of kvetching, she can recognize a good knish when she sees one and she knows where you can get a decent cup of matzo ball soup in NYC.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 08:00 pm
@tsarstepan,
A good person to have in your corner, always welcoming and friendly - unless you post a movie spoiler Cool
Dutchy

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 08:02 pm
@ehBeth,
Another lady of great distinction, very intelligent, charming and witty, an asset to a2k.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 08:04 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Someone I can't say I agree with very often (if at all), but more interested in presenting an "above" to describe.

Finn, I see you as overly abrasive in your political posts; deeply fundamentalist in thinking; likely a decent family man; probably not thought of as a bad sort by the ones who see you every day.
msolga

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 08:05 pm
@edgarblythe,
Edgar: absolute salt of the earth.
I'm a member of his fan club! Smile