Describe the person above you

ossobuco

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 06:10 pm
@Sturgis,
Man of wit but also substance that I disagree with sometimes, and so what. Has undergone a lot of tough life stuff. I'll always listen, even if he gets my goat once in a while, and I assume I get his goat when he is climbing dams in some sort of foraging moves.

Goes to look up Zenobia..
Roberta

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 07:27 pm
@ossobuco,
Italy fan with a unique perspective on the world.

Eccentric, opinionated, outspoken (good things in my book).

Also good-hearted.
Dutchy

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 07:32 pm
@ossobuco,
A woman of a certain age but with a lifetime of experiences so passionately reflected in her posts. Her often 'cryptic' style answers are worth exploring as they contain a lot of truth and information. One of the pillars of A2K.

Edit: I was referring to Ossobuco but Roberta beat me to the punch.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2011 08:01 pm
@Roberta,
Roberta is the brains of a2k. Others think they are. She is never sweet, on purpose.
Very well loved.

(skip me, see Dutchy)
Green Witch

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2011 01:48 pm
@ossobuco,
Sometimes her posts are as cryptic as the Oracle of Delphi.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll3fjuVFgC1qgjsnoo1_500.jpg
Green Witch

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 12:09 pm
@Green Witch,
Thread Killer.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 01:44 pm
@Green Witch,
Not known as a 'killer' but as a wise and sweet witch, can park her broomstick at my place anytime. Smile
shewolfnm

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 01:46 pm
@Dutchy,
can be found in every game thread all day long just enjoying himself Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 04:00 pm
@shewolfnm,
Can be very open when she wants to be, is a strong personality who also can be a shedevil, mean't in the nicest way, very creative in her field and artistic...

Well got to start somewhere shewolfnm, that's just what I've picked up:)
Chumly

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 04:24 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I'm guessing FS is male, under 30, considers himself non-Christian / non-Jewish / non-Muslim; but still maintains supernatural beliefs biased towards Eastern mysticism and pop-spiritually.

I have not read any of his posts or related information outside of this thread.
Green Witch

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 04:31 pm
@Chumly,
Unhappily married.
Chumly

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 04:42 pm
@Green Witch,
My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.”
-Rodney Dangerfield

GW is older than FS and believes that locally produced foods and physical work help to bring happiness. She shares to some fair degree the same spiritual assessments I've made of FS. She is not much interested in the disciplines of argumentation, or mathematics or science, but has an appreciation for some of the arts.

I've read a few of her posts over time and they are formatted well.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 04:43 pm
@Chumly,
LMAO

IDK why people relate the words "Found Soul" to be that of a man but it's funny to me... Well I liken myself to 36, 37... but, I'm 48, "female" , I do believe in God but don't go to Church, I'm not Jewish nor Muslim.

I do believe in supernatural, I'm not scientific and not biased at all, and no hippy:) Not too bad at all for someone who hasn't read any posts or information outside of this thread:)
Chumly

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 05:03 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
On an unrelated note, I'm watching Anne of Green Gables and trying to get my cat to stop playfully biting my hand / kicking its hind-legs when I rub its belly.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 05:13 pm
@Chumly,
That's simple, quit rubbing its belly:)

It amazes me how Cats, tend to remain "kittens"... I just gave mine, 2 new balls.

No punt intended:)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 06:09 pm
@Chumly,
Chumly has been hard for me to get on occasion, but that didn't mean he wasn't interesting. Aside from just being man and woman and of varied ages, we are very different, but I increasingly get him. I always read his posts when I see them.
spendius

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 06:13 pm
@ossobuco,
A very sweet lady. Quite game as well. I always read an osso post when I see one. She has a certain vulnerability which brings out the man in me.
roger

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 06:26 pm
@spendius,
Always helpful.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 06:28 pm
@Green Witch,
So, like, I've skipped witch and jumped to oracle? We all know better, sometimes my cryptic gets indiscernible, but I love the outfit.
Though I tend to not like those grecian off shoulder things... but those are usually in white. Or light yellow.

What I have to say about Green Witch is that she is irredeemably sane. She doesn't rant, although I suppose some of the information she gives could seem informed by a point of view.

Which I generally agree with.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 06:39 pm
@spendius,
I fractionally like you too, when I take you off of ignore.
0 Replies