An Apology

ossobuco

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2004 12:04 am
Patt and Pom, you are both sensitive and might in real life agree with each other except for your ways of interacting.

POM, just talk, lots of us hearing.

Patt, you could relax and stop putting blankets of care around all your sentences. We know you are a good person.
Be calm, you're welcome here. Just say what you think. If people don't like it and blast you - which happens occasionally - you will live. We still know you are a good person. Go ahead and say what you think and you don't need to bolster it all beforehand, or afterwards. Which is to say, yes, relax.
0 Replies

PegasusPatt

Reply Wed 4 Feb, 2004 12:20 am
Thank you my friend, & I can't help but to at least try to show respect, & a lot of the times it may come out as being masked w/kindness, that's the way I was rasied comin' out in me perhaps, I'm sorry about that, but I'll try my best to toughen up, but if I do, Heaven help me!!! lol Thanks so much, & I sincerely hope POM will continue to do her thing, & like I've told her before, I like her style... Anyone that has to "sugar-coat" everything they say, simply aren't needed, & if I'm "sugar-footin'", lol, I'll do my best to stop it, I don't mean it that way in the 1st place to be quite honest, I've just always been "me"... Maybe "me" isn't quite tough enough, ya think? Smile

Thanks For Straightenin' Me Out, Wink
Patt
0 Replies