What articles of clothing are commonplace among tough guys & streetfighters (in comics)?

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 02:41 am
@FOUND SOUL,
What are you talking about?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 03:15 am
@JGoldman10,
Well I am saying that okay your cousin was gay and he turned to God...

I hope that whilst he was gay, before that, you still classed him as your cousin? I hope

I was also saying that Mickey Rourke was a cop in movies, I think ladies found him let's say "interesting" but articles showed that he actually was physically abusive with his wife/ girlfriends.

So be careful with their "personalities" these cartoon characters...
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 03:33 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I didn't say he was a cousin, and I am not going into what relation he was to me- it is immaterial.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 04:20 am
@JGoldman10,
Father?

Ok not my business.

izzythepush

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 04:55 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Jason has hinted at this in the past. His father was sinful, but came over to God at the end. I've put it in his terms, and Jason obviously doesn't want to tell any more than that, but it's probably one of the reasons he's so seriously fucked up.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 06:11 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Think of a street fighter with Bugs Bunny's personality, or a personality like that.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 06:12 am
@FOUND SOUL,
NO - a great-uncle, if you must now.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 02:40 am
@izzythepush,
Well if Jas, was mad as a kid, drew really angry, mean, drawings and had an issue with a "Father" or "Uncle" it does stand to reason why he want to be softer in his comics, I guess back then Jas, the drawings were more like what people are telling you now to draw but you see comfort in God, and the comics have to be related to "nice" now, instead of Evil..

I'm sorry for what ever you went through in your childhood and I'm not asking for a response in fact, I'd say don't respond.

But remember, loads of people go through crap in life, in different ways that is not right, or an invasion or wrong... Loads...

Now it's time to be you huh, and forget the past.

That's all I am saying.

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 02:41 am
@JGoldman10,
K, so someone we all loved watching as a kid. Made us laugh, why does he have to be a "little" bit tough now?

So the streetfighter is a nice guy huh and knows how to protect himself?

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 02:41 am
@JGoldman10,
Smile

Family huh JG you can't choose them, you can choose to ignore them.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 03:27 am
@FOUND SOUL,
He is street smart and doesn't take crap off of people.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 03:42 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I didn't have issues with my great-uncle on my mother's side. My family would go to his apartment every year for Christmas- he was a nice man.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 03:52 am
@JGoldman10,
You know, I defended all the, what they called "nurds" at school, mind you the pink jumper my Mother made me wear made me look like one to... But that wasn't it, it was about "WT"people have a right to be themselves and for instance, some can not help that they have a hole in their heart, can not help that they suffer for exma and also their last name is Finger and their dad is a teacher, true story :)Mind you she almost drowned me, trying to save herself, lucky for me.

I recall two girls coming to attack me, breaking out of a girls home, I was warned all be it from a girl who hated me, she just thought it was funny.

Street fighter? I beat both girls..... No one picked on me again....

Guess from there I became very "street smart" as I left home at 16, guess I didn't take crap from anyone either, still don't .. Is crap allowed? The word? Smile

Jas... moral of this story, which I have never shared, is this.

If you stand tall, believe in yourself, nothing wrong with having a heart, you don't need to take crap but you also learn to "laugh" at what seems to be fun, comments, you know? Not everything is dished out at someone to take crap sometimes it's counter-act and be on their level.

I guess it's lessons learnt in life, there are many.

If you want to project someone tough that can stand on his own two feet?

Then why not start with you? Without like people say, capitals, yelling, you are intelligent, reply in jest... Why? Because then you are internet smart and don't take crap:)

Same really isn't it? Alot of these people have been through "crap" themselves but hey, they are also happy with who they are:)

You've got good vision... Go make the comic, firefly gave some really good resources, don't look for answers when they are in front of you.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 03:53 am
@JGoldman10,
Then you accept people for who they are...

Keep thinking that way
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 08:10 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Homosexuality isn't going to get you into Heaven.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 08:31 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Homosexuality isn't going to get you into Heaven.

It won't keep men and women out either. Queers spread the word of God and with more passion and fervor than many of the "straight" people of the cloth ever can.

The Lord is My Shepherd and He Knows I'm Gay, By Rev Troy Perry with Charles L Lucas. Copyright 1972

http://www.riverwashbooks.com/shop_image/product/BIO1226.jpg

So we have Rev.Perry and of course Rev.Gene Robinson who is a Bishop, and thousands of others who have been ordained by their churches and tell the true story of Godopholus's love and acceptance of all people.
shewolfnm

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 09:00 am
What articles of clothing are commonplace among tough guys & streetfighters (in comics)?=

black skin and uncircumcised penis'
Sturgis

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 09:10 am
@shewolfnm,
Shouldn't there also be a female rabbi named Phyllis Stein?

(yeah, it's an old joke, sue me)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 09:15 am
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/answer;_ylt=AsmK272KMDS0lgdsrWEnnN8azKIX;_ylv=3
shewolfnm

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 09:16 am
and our dear jason lives in Binghamton, New York. interesting..
0 Replies