What articles of clothing are commonplace among tough guys & streetfighters (in comics)?

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 02:33 pm
@JGoldman10,
Now none of that makes sense at all.Nup, not at all.

Yep, I asked you did not deliver. And this post came from me, advising you, that you should say "thankyou" to those that have helped you, answer you, but no, it's all about you... And, so you retaliate.. Smile Silly really don't you think?

Then you deside to tell me what I am or am not. ? Do I know you, have you seen me? Nup.

What make you so riteous in your beliefs JG? I mean, I have not been baptised but, I do believe in God and I know he believes in me, sometimes I can see him laughing at me, when people, call me "white witch" because I am, or an angel by his standards, you know? Really concentrate, try to hear what someone is saying when in need and then "try" to offer an opinion that may play apart of the problem... They just freak out when I say something that is exactly what is happening or has happened, or pick a number that is right. Oh well... witch I am.

I am white, so? Are you being racist now, because you are black? White is just as beautiful.

I am so not old, I keep telling you, I am more like 36 , want my facebook page? I've kept it together quite well , you may be shocked. Well I am, then again someone posted a picture of a 50 year old, and I'm not even there yet, nearly 2 years to go and that woman looked incredible for her age.

I am not interested in you either, sexually, so that's okay we agree there. Mind you, it would be a sin for me to be anyway, given I am engaged to be married, living in sin, sleeping together? Oh dear .Oh well... My life, and I will do as I choose ...

I do not want you either babe, so sorry that you felt you had to be the first to tell me, so that way you wouldn't get hurt from my rejection...

Seriously, this is a whole lot of "nuts" verbal carp coming from your mouth anyways

I'm a witch, remember, I delve ... I write comments... You never deny them, I'm sorry for what happened in your childhood, again JG, like I said, so many people had childhoods they wish to forget and they become stronger from it, wiser, and "choose" to leave it there and become really grounded, good, people with intelligence... Time to leave it in the past.

Lastly, you've been talking to me for at least 3 weeks, and alas, you digress again, only to talk to me later again, it's not hard to work you out JG..

When ever anyone, politely or not politely "tells you off" gives you some food for thought, you come back and say you are not talking to them...

Accept your bad behaviour and say thank you to people who help you in your life.

Accept your past and get on with your life.

And, again, get a job and stop living seclusive as you put it, in this room of yours with a computer in front of you that you are on 24/7 unless you need a wee or something. Or your Mother calls you for Dinner.

Giggles again at " I don't want you" babe, I'm like 10 years or so older than you and I bet I look just as young as you and if both young and old find me attractive to the eye, bet I could tempt you... just kidding, I'm not evil, nor silly...

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 02:34 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Don't get mad at me- I didn't write the Book.

And at this rate you never will.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 02:34 pm
@shewolfnm,
See there is more than one witch here JG...

Shakes head,

Oh and I am not mad at you....
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 02:35 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
You asked me "is there anything else you want to know about me?"

You are not a Christian, you are white and you are old- I am not interested in you, and I do not want you.

You are too DAGGONE NOSY.

You said you were a witch- so I DEFINATELY need to stop talking to you.

It is written in Exodus 22:18 - "You shall not allow a sorceress to live."

God calls witchcraft a sin and an abomination.

Don't get mad at me- I didn't write the Book.

Every African-American male is not interested in white females.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 02:42 pm
@JGoldman10,
You need to think very hard before you give your characters cockrings.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 02:42 pm
@shewolfnm,
I AM black- I was born of an African-American woman.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 02:44 pm
@izzythepush,
I was talking about FOUND SOUL not you earlier.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 02:44 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I AM black- I was born of an African-American woman.

I've always thought that if they make a film of your life, you should be played by a drunken, white Australian, blacked up.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 02:46 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I was talking about FOUND SOUL not you earlier.

I'm not surprised, she's quite the captivating siren, isn't she?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 02:49 pm
@JGoldman10,
[quedote]Every African-American male is not interested in white females. [/quote

Pfttttt I don't believe that.

This be me JG although blonde now - and dark a couple of years ago, some cheeky photos there don't you think, see I'm not that old

(Editing in 5,4,3,2,1) cause I can't upload ?

edits link of facebook
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 02:51 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
You are OLD enough to be my mother- I don't want you.

I prefer Asian women.

Your link doesn't work.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 02:54 pm
@JGoldman10,
It so does, I just opened it...

Maybe I don't have priveledges enough yet to use the URL's or my blondeness isn't allowing me to...

Want to "help" me there JG, give me instructions?

I also thought younger guys loved Cougars? Oh well I must be wrong
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 03:02 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
White women are shallow and superficial and act like golddiggers. No thank you.

I don't like blondes.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 03:07 pm
@JGoldman10,
bahahahahahahahahaha

Really?

Where you come from maybe.

Let's see, ex-husband to be is a gold digger, to be because I'll have to fight that, like I work hard..

So if I work hard, pay my own Mortgage, bills, run a business, I can't be a gold digger...

I don't paint my nails often enough, but I do it myself, oh and I cut my own hair usually but mainly cause I'm just as talented and don't see the necessity to waste money and pay it to someone that's going to do the same job. That makes me non superficial...

Shallow well I do like being in the shallow end of the swimming pool.

See, Jason you won't even help me and I've helped you..

Laughing Sad
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 03:37 pm
@shewolfnm,
Don't joke about witchcraft and stop being racist.

If you meant dark-skinned no thank you.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 03:38 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
You drink and smoke? No thank you.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 03:47 pm
@JGoldman10,
OMG,

He's stalking me, he knows the colour of my hair, my age, that I drink, and smoke, OMG it really is my neighbour across the road, OMG ..

peers out window.

Yeah I gotta admit, smoking will be the death of me, although I think God will still save me, for all the good I have done, but neverthe-less...I must give those evil things up.

No way am I giving up my glass of Chardonnay on here at night, no way.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 04:42 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

White women are shallow and superficial and act like golddiggers.

I don't think you need to worry about golddiggers.
0 Replies

Comfortably Numb

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 05:06 pm
@JGoldman10,
I was quite entertained by swinging by here once in a while to see if anyone was poking you with a stick but after seeing Puffy I had to register and weigh in to the debate.

Puffy is clearly a latent HOMOSEXUAL and he probably loathes himself for his cowardice at coming to terms with it. The eye shadow matching his shirt is a dead giveaway. HOMOSEXUALS place a lot of importance on accessorizing. In fact, they sometimes get in HOMOSEXUAL cat fights over it (no pun intended).

I think Puffy's sidekick being a giant brown SPIDER that sits on his head is a very bad idea. I have an irrational fear of SPIDERS and so I could never buy this comic. Plus cats don't speak spider so I'm not sure how you're going to handle that. Does the SPIDER have a name yet though? Has anyone suggested NIPPLE? This could sway me because I do like NIPPLES. Say it out loud to see if you like it. 'NIPPLE, THE HOMOSEXUAL CRIME FIGHTING SPIDER'. 'Hey, look out hoodlums, it would be to your advantage to retreat to your secret lairs, because here come PUFFY & NIPPLE, the smiling HOMOSEXUAL CRIME FIGHTERS.', and so on.

Also, I don't have a doodling degree from COLLEGE. But, after viewing more characters you should know that I find that the HOMOSEXUAL crime fighting cats in the Aleutian islands comics that I subscribe to are always more compeling when the characters appear with different expressions and in different poses. Would the characters be grinning like that as they were fighting crime or would they be showing fangs and shouting things like KASPLAT and PAZOWIE?

I'm going to ask JESUS if he would approve of this. I know for a fact he didn't like spiders.

And the lord spoke, 'I hate spiders'. Matthew 3:87

I'm certain there's a passage somewhere in there about HOMOSEXUAL cats too, I just can't find it right now.

I take it the SANTA BELT goes after the holidays? It looks kind of out of character with the HOMOSEXUAL nature of your characters. Ask your HOMOSEXUAL friends what they think.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 06:29 pm
@Comfortably Numb,
I am a CHRISTIAN- I don't have any gay friends.

You think "Puffy" is gay, tell that to P. Diddy/Puff Daddy/Sean "Puffy" Combs:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/48/Sean_Combs_2.jpg/220px-Sean_Combs_2.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puff_daddy

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=puffy
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=puffy&page=2

Puffy 7 up, 9 down
Sean John Combs (born November 4, 1969), also known by his stage name "Diddy." Also formerly known as Puff Daddy and later, P. Diddy. He dropped the "P" from P. Diddy because it "got between him and his fans." Mr. Combs is a hip-hop mogul, producer, actor, and marathon runner.

puffy 17 up, 23 down
A person who's got large muscles, but isn't cut up. Thus, the person ends up lookin swollen all over. Not necessarily fat.

Can be caused by the consumption of too many protein shakes without proper aerobic exercise.

puffy 3 up, 10 down
can be used as noun, adjective, profanity or nickname.
noun=an extremely cool person.
adjective=amazing
profanity=synomyn of f***
nickname=a nickname for someone that demonstrates puff-like qualities (i.e: coolness, awesomeness, enthusiam)

All of my cats and dogs are streetfighters.

Tuffy is the main one. Puffy is Tuffy's "black" brother, and so is Cuffy.

Tuffy's other brothers are Ruffy, Scruffy and Gruffy.

Duffy, Guffy and Cluffy are his cousins from the UK.

Tuffy's relatives either have names that start with "T" and end with "Y", or rhyme with Tuffy. This goes for his female relatives as well.

Tuffy comes a family of streetfighters and his friends are streetfighters.

Tough guys and tough gals.

This is a multicultural comic about streetfighting cats and dogs that fight crime.

Good cats and dogs vs. bad cats and dogs.

You logged in to troll? Don't insult my characters.