Does anyone have any advice about going back to college?

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 07:19 am
@thack45,
You are on my IGNORE LIST.
thack45

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 07:23 am
@JGoldman10,
Satan wrote:

noted
djjd62

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 07:24 am
@thack45,
thack45 wrote:

Satan wrote:

noted

try not to let it upset you Razz
thack45

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 07:25 am
@djjd62,
whew! that was a close one. thanks for talking me down from the window...

although it is on the first floor.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 09:26 am
@thack45,
Be aware that is now a badge of honor. Also, it means that he'll be responding MORE to your replies, not less or at all.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 12:26 pm
@JGoldman10,
I have no need to dwell on the past or look at your past behavior. All I have to do is read your posts in this thread to see how obvious it is that you don't give a fig about fitting in anywhere, whether it be on the moon, in college or on a message forum.

As to your excuse that there is nothing but Christian haters here who give you negativity, anyone with common sense has to ask why you keep coming back to ask questions of non-Christians you dislike so much? Why aren't you on the many Christian community message forums asking your questions of them so you'll only get Christian-approved positive responses to them? Could it be that they give you the same "negative" feedback and you don't have their being non-Christian haters as an excuse to reject what they tell you?
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 01:22 pm
@Butrflynet,
You are correct Butterfly, and another thing that fits in with your observation is his sense of entitlement.....I think that he was somehow traumatized in childhood, and that he thinks that we all owe him for what he thinks was done to him. He also feels the need to feel hurt and to constantly give people the finger as a result.

In more ways than one this guy is a sick puppy. He does not want to get better though, so I question your judgement for investing so much time into him. Are you really as bored as you appear to be?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 03:29 pm
@Butrflynet,
Why are YOU here if WEREN'T here to answer my question? To TROLL?

If trying to "fit in" is going to help me with my academic career, as long as I don't have to compromise being a Born-Again Christian and my beliefs as a Christian , then I am for it.

It helps to KNOW people when you are in school, and in order to do that I have to have FRIENDS. It HELPS to have CONTACTS.
Butrflynet

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 04:18 pm
@JGoldman10,
I did answer your question by directing you to yet another of your threads that asks and answers the same question.

Butrflynet wrote:

Already asked and answered in this thread of yours:

Does anyone here have any friendly advice about going back to school?

You then engaged me by asking me specifically for my opinion. You even emphasized it with your ALL CAPS style.
JGoldman10 wrote:

Okay - but do YOU have any specific advise about going back to school and fitting in? I am interested to know what you have to say.

I gave it to you and you didn't like my opinion. You then created 14 more posts berating me for giving you the opinion you requested of me.

Butrflynet wrote:

Your history on A2K, as well as your blatant and often repeated declarations about you not caring what people think about your behavior, says otherwise about your interest in learning to fit in with people.

G'nite.

Troll, thy name is Mister JGoldman10.

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 05:40 pm
@Butrflynet,
I do not act the way I act online on some web forums and/or boards the way I do in real life.

You SHOULD NOT ASSUME that I do.

I have friends and contacts on other web forums and/or boards and I have a few friends here.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 06:30 pm
@Butrflynet,
I saw your link:

http://able2know.org/topic/168292-1#post-4523557

Posting a link to Google is not answering a question.

You didn't give me your opinion. You are probably afraid I was going to get angry and fly off the handle, as opposed to answering my question with a straightforward answer. You ASSUMED I was going to get mad and not listen to what you were had to say- all you wanted to do is sit it lieu of judgment and point fingers.

I was going to read your response- it is my prerogative whether or not I want to agree with it or not.

Don't try to insult my intelligence and don't play with me.
jcboy

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 06:39 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
You are probably afraid I was going to get angry and fly off the handle,

Now what in the world would make you think that?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 06:44 pm
@Butrflynet,
I had anger issues but not now.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 07:07 pm
@Butrflynet,
It is written:

Acts 5:29 -It is better to obey God than man.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 07:50 pm
@Butrflynet,
If you were so concerned with wasting time answering my question satisfactorially, then you shouldn't have wasted time responding to this thread.
Butrflynet

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 08:18 pm
@JGoldman10,
What about this part of my post? Any response to it?

Quote:
As to your excuse that there is nothing but Christian haters here who give you negativity, anyone with common sense has to ask why you keep coming back to ask questions of non-Christians you dislike so much? Why aren't you on the many Christian community message forums asking your questions of them so you'll only get Christian-approved positive responses to them? Could it be that they give you the same "negative" feedback and you don't have their being non-Christian haters as an excuse to reject what they tell you?
wmwcjr

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 09:07 pm
Mister JGoldman10, you've done it again? You've been rude to that nice lady who has tried to help you many times? You need to be spanked ...

http://myorganicbabyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/spanking.jpg
wmwcjr

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 09:19 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
Re: Butrflynet (Post 4799230)
I had anger issues but not now.

Confused Rolling Eyes Wink
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 12:34 am
@wmwcjr,
Nice? You think trying to bring up some negativity that happened a long while ago and trying to pin something on someone is nice?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2011 12:37 am
Nothing ever dies on the internet.
0 Replies