RACISM IN "WHITE" AMERICA

snood

Thu 24 Nov, 2011 07:33 am
Sorry about what's happened to your thread, Setanta. Before the crud started spamming it, it was a great thread.
Setanta

Thu 24 Nov, 2011 07:50 am
@Tabludama,
As i say, you're delusional. I didn't "go ballistic," although for puerile types like you it is useful to portray your opponent as angry, rather than face the paucity of your "argument." You have no argument, you just have an unsupported assertion. You're making a claim, but you have no evidence to support it. So, there's no argument for me to answer, just your bullshit claims. By the way, the term you want, if you intend to continue to attempt to portray yourself as clever and intelligent is scatalogical.

Since you don't know anything about me, Mr. Auster, you can't possibly know "what i am." You, however, have clearly branded yourself as an hysterical racist.
Setanta

Thu 24 Nov, 2011 07:52 am
@snood,
Hey, Buddy, no problem. He's a clown, and a hateful idiot. That's certainly no fault of yours. He does exemplify, however, the kind of hysterical racism which continues to fill white Americans with an irrational and blindered hatred.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Setanta

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 08:42 am
@Tabludama,
Your post constitutes no evidence that anyone, apart from, perhaps, Miss Morgan, hates their own skin, much less that i do. You have provided no "good" links which support a contention that i hate my skin. All it shows is that one individual made such a statement. This is a fallacy of composition, in that it attempts to claim that since one member of a group has any particular characteristic, all members of that group have that characteristic. But you haven't even demonstrated that i can reasonbly be grouped with Miss Morgan, nevermind that i share all of her points of view.

Therefore, you've provided no evidence at all that i hate my skin. So the dogmatic fool is you. The one who can't handle normal debate is you. You rely upon a glaring logical fallacy. This doesn't surprise me, because you already demonstrated time and again that logic forms no part of your hysterical, racist creed.

Yeah, right, it's easy to slander other people, if one doesn't mind having no evidence and no logic behind the pathetic claims one makes. That describes you to a "T."

Idiot

Loon
0 Replies

Tabludama

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 08:43 am
@snood,
Quote:
Sorry about what's happened to your thread, Setanta. Before the crud started spamming it, it was a great thread.

LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Now posting on-topic evidence to support a opinion frowned upon by the "liberal" Dogma is "spamming"!

Those poor, pitiful, craven,whining "liberals"!

They cant handle it when someone confronts their Dogma with evidence and arguments to the contrary.

This arrogant, cowardly, hypocrisy is just one of the reasons why the word "liberal" has become such a dirty word with many Americans today.

And this public awareness is why many leftists are trying to replace to the ironic description of "liberal" with the equally ironic and Orwellian term of "progressive".

Lots of ironic humor on this thread. Mr. Green
Setanta

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 08:45 am
@Tabludama,
Once again, you have provided no evidence at all for your racist screed. Posting a bunch of news story constitutes evidence of nothing other than your hysteria. It certainly doesn't provide evidence for your hateful screed. It does, however, provide ample evidence that hysterical racism is alive and well among white Americans, although that's certainly not what you claim is proven.
cicerone imposter

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 10:51 am
@Tabludama,
You identify it as "liberal dogma," because it has no other negative to human value that makes a difference - except to racists such as yourself.

Please define "liberal dogma?"
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 02:11 pm
I view this young lady's work from time to time to see what different point of views I can learn from her. She seems to be very logical in my opinion, maybe you will enjoy as well.

"We're not racists, BUT ..."

cicerone imposter

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 02:43 pm
@reasoning logic,
Trying to compare humans to dogs is laughable at best; how about comparing humans to plants? The comparisons are endless if you can believe such crap. If one wishes to compare "intelligence" between "races," that's somewhat similar to comparing the "dumbest" between races. It's a false comparison without much merit, because it doesn't explain the sociology of the individual. Governments and the availability or nonavailability of education can influence "intelligence" and scholastic achievement. That can also translate into economic success or failure.

Here's a stats from the BBC on educational accomplishments by "race" in the UK. Racists will interpret them one way with much rationalizing, while those who understand sociology will interpret them another way. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/imposter222/race_exam_r
esults.gif

For those white racists, how do you interpret these findings?

0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Setanta

Tue 29 Nov, 2011 07:36 am
@Tabludama,
Posting your drivel doesn't bolster your hateful screed. What one group of whack jobs--with as tenuous a grip on reality as your own--say about anything is not evidence that any class of people all agree with the idiocy. That is, once again, a fallacy of composition. Shall we assume that all white folks are as hysterically racist as you? Thank you for making my point.
Tabludama

Tue 29 Nov, 2011 12:24 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
What one group of whack jobs--with as tenuous a grip on reality as your own--say about anything is not evidence that any class of people all agree with the idiocy.

True.

Quote:
That is, once again, a fallacy of composition.

True. And it is also your straw man argument.

I never said that all white liberals are this extreme. That is just your straw man construct. This is just one radical side of the spectrum of white guilt

Yet your side uses this same fallacy all the time implying that almost all whites are racist against blacks, when they give extreme examples of white racism.

In fact, part of the premise of your introductory post was "Racism is still pervasive among white Americans."

Yet all you can do is offer anecdotal examples and opinions from you and your toadies to "prove" your point thus, using the same fallacy that you accuse me of using.

But you "liberals" are known for being colossal hypocrites so this is no big surprise.
cicerone imposter

Tue 29 Nov, 2011 12:27 pm
@Tabludama,
You said,
Quote:
Yet your side uses this same fallacy all the time implying that almost all whites are racist against blacks, when they give extreme examples of white racism.

You need to prove this point from what set said. I doubt you can.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 29 Nov, 2011 12:35 pm
@Tabludama,
My side? How do you allege to know what "my side" is? You are the one using straw man arguments, constantly. You have no idea what "my side" is because i've never described my political points of view. These are just assumptions on your part, assumptions made because they are convenient to your bankrupt argument, and not because you have any evidence to back them up. Having dismissed my criticism on the basis that "I never said that all white liberals are this extreme," you can't resist returning to the fallacy of composition, apparently your favorite fallacy, when you write:

Quote:
But you "liberals" are known for being colossal hypocrites so this is no big surprise.

On the first page, i invited people to agree or disagree, and to say why. You have the same opportunity. What you did at first, mostly, was spam the thread with your idiotic news items. Since that time, you've deployed one fallacy of composition after the other. The one thing i haven't seen from you is any solid evidence for your allegations against "liberals," or against me.
Tabludama

Thu 1 Dec, 2011 09:38 am
@Setanta,
Quote:

On the first page, i invited people to agree or disagree, and to say why. You have the same opportunity. What you did at first, mostly, was spam the thread with your idiotic news items.

I have not posted even one "idiotic news item" on this thread. All my posts been about points on topic for a thread titled "Racism in White America". Most all of my points have been in direct response to correct your straw man lies about what I said in previous posts, or to respond to insults from you and your toadies.

I did however, on a different thread,post numerous news stories that offered direct evidence to support sociological studies, and other crime metrics, that show how dangerous it can be for a white woman to have an interracial relationship with some black males, but not one news story on this thread.

Try to keep up. Rolling Eyes

Or at least try to be intellectually honest for once.

cicerone imposter

Thu 1 Dec, 2011 12:03 pm
@Tabludama,
That you suffer from myopia about white women marrying black men that involves violence only proves your bigotry. Where did you study sociology? In Mississippi>? You probably aren't aware of same culture violence, or violence of white men against black women. You're a ******* bigot with a big "B."

I suggest you go look for them in the media; your only source of knowledge.
Setanta

Thu 1 Dec, 2011 01:08 pm
@Tabludama,
None of your posts are on topic. You haven't addressed the thread subject at all. All you've done is rant about your fantasy claims about "liberals." You have not directly addressed the subject once. If you do not think that racism is pervasive among white people in the United States, say so. If you think you can support that claim, provide the evidence. Otherwise, you're just peeing in your pants.
0 Replies

Tabludama

Thu 8 Dec, 2011 07:29 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
That you suffer from myopia about white women marrying black men that involves violence only proves your bigotry.

You posted this straw man on the wrong thread Imposter. Try to keep up.

Where did you study sociology? In Mississippi>?

If you go to the right thread and back read through the posts you will see that I cited 4 different examples from reputable sociological studies supporting my thesis about the increased risk to white women in interracial relationships with black men. I also posted several negative metrics from the FBI and the CDC of young black males that were relevant to the interracial dating thread.

You probably aren't aware of same culture violence, or violence of white men against black women.

No, I am not aware of this. Perhaps you should post a few examples of it?

But I have posted quite a few examples on that other thread of white men in interracial relationships who are murdered and beaten, not by their black intimate partner, but by racist black males enraged that a white is in an interracial relationship with a black woman.

You're a ******* bigot with a big "B."

LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

The irony! The irony!

Imposter,you are the blind ,racist, bigot in this argument who cant get past his Dogma block and honestly review the evidence because it reflects unfavorably on people with a "politically correct" skin color.

I suggest you go look for them in the media; your only source of knowledge.

I post these real world examples of the dry statistics to show the human face of this often racist violence. It is evidently hitting home. Witness the fury of you racist "liberals" in your hate filled replies when you have to face this reality.

Plus it is so gratifying to out "liberal" racists like you Mr. Green

0 Replies

jcboy

Thu 5 Jan, 2012 07:46 pm
I have experienced more racism living on Florida then California. How is it that cars can pass by an elderly black man who fell in the middle of the street and couldn't get up, as if he was a trash can blown into the street, swerving around him, was it because he was black? would it have been different if he were white? whatever the case it happened and its just a disgusting reminder of the current state of affairs in america and the how cold and callous it can be, this IS NOT what being american was supposed to be about.