The UK Puritans Carve another Notch in the Bedpost

izzythepush

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 01:30 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Only sexual acts he would be willing to take part in should be legal in his world view.

When you can't think of an argument, just show you're a moron. You may not think that the murder of Jo Yeate's was a tragedy. Violent torture videos obviously played some part in what motivated Tabak to murder her. I think the lives of women like Jo are far more important than any supposed 'rights' of rapists and torturers.
izzythepush

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 01:31 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

In other word I guess anyone charge with rape should be assume to be a rapist and to state otherwise is to support rapists.

In other words 'Me carnt ryte me mad, grunt.'
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 01:32 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Your previous posts, celebrating the joys of marital rape, and unremitting support of rapists show that you're definitely a wannabe rapist, if not an actual one
It all depends on what the operating definition for rape is. But as I have said before some people define rape so broadly that being accused of being a rapist by them is not at all derogatory, as all it really means is that one has a functioning set of balls.
izzythepush

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 01:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

I have said before some people define rape so broadly that being accused of being a rapist by them is not at all derogatory,

People like legislators, prosecutors and judges.
BillRM

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 01:42 pm
@izzythepush,
Lol so males into SM are more likely to kill or harm women in real life?

Any evidence of that at all?

But for some videos this man would never had kill a woman is that your theory?

Would you like to show us some links to studies that connect watching violence sexual videos and real lives attacks?

Of course then you got the chicken and egg problem is watching such videos a marker for a possible problem or an engine to trigger the problem.

If it is just a marker then there is zero reason to ban such videos.

But who need proof of anything we go by emotions and feelings.
izzythepush

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 02:00 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
But who need proof of anything we go by emotions and feelings

Is that why you want a man to be executed when there's still outstanding DNA evidence? Sorry, I was forgetting. Is why you wantkill manwhonot had test?
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 02:11 pm
@izzythepush,
You know we also got the same problem in the US a one time happening/crime is given as a reason for passing laws.

Casey Anthony did not reported her child missing for 30 days so we should at once pass laws nationwide to address an issue that there is no reason to think well occur again in the future.

A woman is torture and murder and he had sexual torture videos in his home so let outlaw anyone having such videos in case it might trigger someone in the future.

No evidence needed that having such videos in the society is any danger is needed.

You could make almost anything illegal with that mode of thinking.
hawkeye10

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 02:41 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
You know we also got the same problem in the US a one time happening/crime is given as a reason for passing laws.
The state will grab for power 9 times out of 10 when it has the opportunity...that is how we got to having a huge and oppressive government.
OmSigDAVID

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 03:20 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
hawkeye10 wrote:
The state will grab for power 9 times out of 10 when it has the opportunity...that is how we got
to having a huge and oppressive government.
YES. It is opportunistic . . . and no one opposes.
hawkeye10

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 03:34 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
People think that individual freedom is too risky..some of this is justified concern, some is because people today tend to be spiritually weak and poorly educated, and some of it is because those who benefit from the oppression of the masses have been actively involved in running a propaganda campaign against freedom.

Guys like you and me who are trying to bring freedom back have our work cut out for us to be sure, but I dont think that I am as pessimistic as you are.
OmSigDAVID

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 03:41 pm
@hawkeye10,

DAVID wrote:
hawkeye10 wrote:
People think that individual freedom is too risky...
Yeah; thay panic at the thawt of returning to the freedom that we had in the 18OOs
and in the early 19OOs.

David
BillRM

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 03:43 pm
@hawkeye10,
Yes, it is too risky to trust people and in the UK it had gotten so crazy that there is a drive to not allow the public to buy and have full size kitchen knives to limit the harm done in domestic violence situations,

Ok izzythepush I had not check lately so had your government ban large kitchen knives yet or not?

Lord I would hang my head in shame over the idea that my government would not allow me large cooking knives.
hawkeye10

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 03:45 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Yeah; thay panic at the thawt of returning to the freedom that we had in the 18OOs
and in the early 19OOs
The constant video loops of the carnage after guys have shot up Mc Donald's has done a great deal of damage to the longing for freedom, the panic did not appear out of thin air.

But you dont want to open that can of worms do you...
BillRM

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 03:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
The constant video loops of the carnage after guys have shot up Mc Donald's has done a great deal of damage to the longing for freedom, the panic did not appear out of thin air.

Strange I was thinking seeing such a video or hearing about such events is if it had occur in the fast food restaurant I go to all those people would had a chance to live because I am often arm.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 03:56 pm
@hawkeye10,
DAVID wrote:
and in the early 19OOs
hawkeye10 wrote:
The constant video loops of the carnage after guys have shot up Mc Donald's
has done a great deal of damage to the longing for freedom, the panic did not appear out of thin air.

But you dont want to open that can of worms do you...
The carnage resulted from the victims' lust
to obay the anti-self defense laws. Thay NEEDED to defend themselves
and by operation of law (and their collaboration therewith)
thay were disabled from doing so, operating to the glory and success of the murderers.

The Legislature of NY was the partner in evil of those murderers,
who RELIED upon and DEPENDED upon their victims being helpless, in compliance with the law.

Gun control laws are death sentences upon the future victims
(in the discretion of the criminals) with NO appeal.

David
BillRM

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 04:16 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Oh I did a fast check and it seems that the sale of kitchen knives had not yet been ban however if you are found even with a screw driver on you, you better be able to tell the police where you are carrying it to be use as a screw driver or off to jail you go.

I wonder how the population is increasing in the UK after the government had cut the balls of the males. Drunk
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 04:17 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
The carnage resulted from the victims' lust
to obay the anti-self defense laws. Thay NEEDED to defend themselves
and by operation of law (and their collaboration therewith)
thay were disabled from doing so, operating to the glory and success of the murderer

But then you are warped...the take away for most people is that a lone wolf can do a lot of damage, so they must be found out before they do damage and put away. We increasingly allow the government to rifle trough our lives as it wants , allow them to put people away for bad thoughts, and advocate for restricted freedom because we live in fear of the lone wolf. How much of that fear is self generated and how much of it is sold by those who have a stake in the oppression of the masses can be debated, because we dont know for sure. Some of the sellers of oppression are out for wealth, and some are out to build their utopias (waves to the feminists) , but we know that the masses have been in a buying mood for awhile.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 05:01 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Yes, it is too risky to trust people and in the UK it had gotten so crazy that there is a drive to not allow the public to buy and have full size kitchen knives to limit the harm done in domestic violence situations,

You really are stupid. There's no problem buying kitchen knives over here, but you just go on believing any old **** you 'read.'
hawkeye10

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 05:11 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Ken Clarke, the justice secretary, is heading for a fresh clash with his cabinet colleague, Theresa May and Tory backbenchers after publicly criticising moves to impose mandatory prison sentences on teenagers found with a knife.

Clarke said telling a court that it must send a 13-year-old first time offender to a secure children's home would be "bit of a leap for the British justice system". He added that mandatory sentences were a "totally different system of sentencing juveniles".

The coalition cabinet has agreed that a mandatory minimum six-month prison sentence for adults caught carrying a knife should be added to the sentencing and punishment bill but May, the home secretary, has reportedly been pressing for it to be extended to under-18s as well.

Two London Conservative MPs, Nick de Bois and David Burrowes, backed by the London mayor, Boris Johnson, and 38 other Tory MPs, have been campaigning for the change, claiming that 40% of all knife crime is committed by teenagers.

Clarke told the Commons home affairs committee that this claim was untrue. He said mandatory sentences in British law were an American innovation based on the assumption that judges could not be trusted to sentence on the basis of the circumstances in each case.

"We have – because of the seriousness that we attach to knife crime and we think a strong message has got to be sent to people indulging in knife crime – agreed such a mandatory sentence for adults," said Clarke

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/oct/25/ken-clarke-mandatory-sentence-teenagers

Just to be clear...a "knife crime" is not committing a crime with a knife, it is having a knife that the government has told you that you can't have. The Brits take this very seriously.

Mandatory lock up for youth caught with a knife...WTF??!!
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 11 Nov, 2011 05:16 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You really are stupid. There's no problem buying kitchen knives over here, but you just go on believing any old **** you 'read.'

Your medical doctors association were the driving force behind the idea so it was no casual idea and why would you with your outlook on life not support taking knives away?

After all knives are used to kill people every now and then and we can not run that risk.

Yes I know it must bring shame to you and that is why you need to try to claimed it was not a very serous suggestion to the government by a powerful group.