Was Moses a NUTCASE?

Wed 6 Jan, 2010 09:54 pm
If he said what he said then, during our time, how many times would he have been committed to an insane asylum? Talking burning bushes? talking snakes? Could anyone look at what he said from a psycological standpoint and declare him insane? maybe put him on Paxil and shut him up? Shouldnt the ten commandments have mensioned pedophilia? Isnt it possible that he didnt know what the **** he was doing?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,798 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

rosborne979

Thu 7 Jan, 2010 09:28 am
@jesusBastard,
Did Moses even exist? I don't know.
0 Replies

jesusBastard

Thu 7 Jan, 2010 04:57 pm
I betcha he did. Egomaniacle men with incredible, yet unbelievable stories to tell are a dime a dozen, even today. Also men who seek an undeserved leadership position. Stands to reason that there woulda been a guy like that back then. Might as well name him Moses.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Thu 7 Jan, 2010 05:21 pm
@jesusBastard,
You've got a lot of time on your hands, don't you, jB?
chai2

Thu 7 Jan, 2010 05:32 pm
I don't think they had Paxil back then.
jesusBastard

Thu 7 Jan, 2010 07:39 pm
@chai2,
Right. They didnt have anything called "psychiatry" either. I'm just saying that if they DID, Moses woulda been LOCKED UP!!!!! And rightly so. The man was a NUTCASE!!! Among other founders of the religion.
Seed

Thu 7 Jan, 2010 07:48 pm
@jesusBastard,
Him and half of the population.
0 Replies

jesusBastard

Thu 7 Jan, 2010 07:51 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Jesus, you're RIGHT!

I should quit.

I just found this site yesterday, though, and I kinda like it....
0 Replies

2010yma

Tue 19 Jan, 2010 09:27 pm
@jesusBastard,
And what about God telling Ezekiel to eat bread that was baked on a fire made with human poo, as a sign to the people? Another one, Hosea, married a hooker as instructed by God- to represent Israel's harlotry. Yes it does appear that His prophets are a bit odd. But I wonder... how else would they get our attention?
0 Replies