The UK Puritans Carve another Notch in the Bedpost

Setanta

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 12:25 pm
@contrex,
I have a problem with your post, in that Rapist Boy doesn't want to jerk off over pictures of teeny-boppers, he wants to screw 'em, without legal consequence. He also opposes the concept of marital rape.
izzythepush

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 12:30 pm
@Setanta,
I must admit that everytime Hawkeye and Bill criticise the UK for not respecting the rights of perverts I feel really proud.
hawkeye10

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 12:30 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
I problem with your post, in that Rapist Boy doesn't want to jerk off over pictures of teeny-boppers, he wants to screw 'em, without legal consequence
You have a quote....or a private investigator report, to back up that assertion right?
hawkeye10

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 12:33 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I must admit that everytime Hawkeye and Bill criticise the UK for not respecting the rights of perverts I feel really proud.
Some people like living in a repressive society, Americans traditionally have wanted to get away from that. Hopefully me and those like me will have success with our clarion call to man the barricades for freedom of speech and freedom of thought.
Setanta

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 12:33 pm
@hawkeye10,
We do have the evidence of your history of posting here, but let me feed some of your own bullshit--i'm not your research assistant; i am zen, we just know these things.
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 12:36 pm
@hawkeye10,
Here we go again with your favorite whine--you really live in the victim culture. Who has infringed your freedom of speech? Who has infringed your freedom of thought, oh thou freedom fighter at the barricades?

(One would think that a mature adult would be embarrassed to protray himself in such childishly heroic terms, the moreso as he has never provided a shred of evidence for freedom fighting heroism.)
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 12:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Hopefully me and those like me will have success with our clarion call to man the barricades for freedom of speech and freedom of thought.

Hopefully you and those like you will be locked up to protect childen.
hawkeye10

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 12:43 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

Hopefully you and those like you will be locked up to protect childen
I have long argued that the wet dream of guys like you is the invention of a mind probe that will allow for laws to police thought.....failure to have the mandated thoughts rolling around our head will then be a ticket to prison. Will reeducation be offered? The Soviet manuals might come in handy for that.
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 12:43 pm
This clown has a capacity for melodrama which would have embarrassed the Victorians.
izzythepush

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 01:00 pm
@Setanta,
He's just a pervert who believes that it makes him something that he's not. He's not a freedom fighter, and he's certainly not interested in the rights of teenagers. He's just interested in his own sick desires.
OmSigDAVID

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 01:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
The ASA says the ads could be seen as sexualizing a child.
Does this imply that someone thinks that children have no interest in sex ?

Setanta

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 01:11 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
No, it implies that adults should not have a sexual interest in children, and that children should not be encouraged to display themselves sexually in public.
OmSigDAVID

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 01:13 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
He's just a pervert who believes that it makes him something that he's not. He's not a freedom fighter,
and he's certainly not interested in the rights of teenagers. He's just interested in his own sick desires.
Lemme address this principle of juvenile freedom fighting, without personalizing it to Hawkeye:
when I was a kid, I detested the stench of tabacco smoke. Sometimes, I complained about it.
I thought (and I still believe) that it is sad & horrible
when a kid addicts himself to smoking. I argued with them, against it.
Yet, when during my childhood, I saw signs in stores against minors
buying cigarettes, I took offense. It was an insult to our intelligence.

People of all ages addict themselves to smoking.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 01:15 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
No, it implies that adults should not have a sexual interest in children,
and that children should not be encouraged to display themselves sexually in public.
OK, so if I understand u correctly,
advertizers have no interest in the juvenile market,
because only full adults spend money on consumer goods.
hawkeye10

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 01:35 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

No, it implies that adults should not have a sexual interest in children, and that children should not be encouraged to display themselves sexually in public.
17 years old is not a child, nor even close to being a child...the traditional cut off is 12 years old, and given how fast people grow up now even that is highly fanciful now..9 years old would be the more appropriate place to end the restrictions that we are currently placing on 17 year olds.
Setanta

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 01:37 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
No, you don't understand me correctly. You also, apparently, don't understand why societies have a justified and proximate interest in controlling the activities of capitalists. People who buy advertising, and those who sell it to them, only care if somebody spends money with them. They certainly don't care what the teenage pregnancy rate is, or if rape increases due to casual attitudes toward teenagers as sexual objects, and they certainly don't care if paedophilia is encouraged. Those are just a few of the very good reasons that societies act to curb the activities of greedy and unprincipled individuals . . . such as you David (or so you say).
Setanta

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 01:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
Society doesn't agree with you, and, believe it or not, society has that right.
hawkeye10

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 01:42 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Society doesn't agree with you, and, believe it or not, society has that right.
And I have the right to attempt to change peoples minds if that is so. Has America banned these ads? Has any nation other than the UK banned these ads? Maybe the people are not where you think they are.
djjd62

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 01:44 pm
@hawkeye10,
many people watch reality tv

i'm happy not to be many people
hawkeye10

Thu 10 Nov, 2011 01:47 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

many people watch reality tv

i'm happy not to be many people
Good man/woman...live and let live is a very civil approach to life, one that too few can manage these days. So many people are constantly offended and thus trying to boss others around...it has to stop.
0 Replies