Dr. Conrad Murray Found Guilty

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 03:34 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

...and those demanding he performs 50 concerts in London to satisfy their own need for a slice of the cake.
He wasn't a puppet! He was a human being that made his own decisions. Unfortunately, look where his decisions got him. Stop trying to blame his death on anything and everything except for where it flatly belongs ACCORDING TO THE LAW. The doctor might has well have shot MJ. The result would have been the same. There are probably factors in all of this that none of us can know but they don't have a bearing on Dr. Murray making a conscience decision to compromise medical ethics and in doing so his patient died. What kind of doctor records his patient when he is in a drug fog like MJ was? Dr. Murry recorded that on his phone! Why? Because he's such a fine upstanding ethicial person?............................makes me sick to hear someone defend someone like that.
Mame

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 04:07 pm
@Arella Mae,
WHY are we still arguing about this? It's been a merry-go-round. Time to get off!
spendius

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 04:07 pm
@Arella Mae,
It makes me sick to see all those athletes killed in NFL and not a peep out of any of you. Bunch of hypocrites having a flounce. Doctors have been castigating boxing for decades and there they are on telly beating the **** out of each other.
spendius

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 04:09 pm
@Mame,
Because it's A2K Mame and that's what we do. There are plenty of other threads for you to go at. What to feed the cat style of thing. How to get a ring in a bloke's nose. You get off. Set us all a good example.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 04:17 pm
@spendius,
I agree with mame and after this post I'll shut up. This thread is about Dr. Conrad Murray. It's not about athletes or the NFL or anything else. You are a very rude person and I sure don't see the reason for it.
spendius

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 06:12 pm
@Arella Mae,
Sure it's about Conrad Murray. One man is a nice specimen to pin to the wall. Nice and simple I mean. A bonus him being black. And an extra bonus him spending above his means in a nation with an 18 trillion budget deficit. Perfect.

Never mind 1,689 deaths in NFL. Gawd knows how many vegetative states, wheelchairs and disfigurements. Deliberately caused by stubbornly sticking to a set of rules which the rest of the world rejects.

It probably isn't a thread for phoney bleeding hearts I'll admit.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 06:43 pm
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae wrote:
I agree with mame and after this post I'll shut up.
This thread is about Dr. Conrad Murray.
It's not about athletes or the NFL or anything else.

You are a very rude person and I sure don't see the reason for it.
I understand that he ofen posts from a bar in England.
Maybe that has something to do with it (not to say that he is always rong,
but rude & ofen incomprehensible).
BillRM

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 07:03 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Maybe that has something to do with it (not to say that he is always rong,
but rude & ofen incomprehensible).

I always get cheerful and happy when I had been drinking and as you can tell I do not normally drink before posting here but it might be a good idea to start.

Be a lot easier to deal with another English man on this website and a few Canadians if I did so,
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 07:15 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

Sure it's about Conrad Murray. One man is a nice specimen to pin to the wall. Nice and simple I mean. A bonus him being black. And an extra bonus him spending above his means in a nation with an 18 trillion budget deficit. Perfect.

Never mind 1,689 deaths in NFL. Gawd knows how many vegetative states, wheelchairs and disfigurements. Deliberately caused by stubbornly sticking to a set of rules which the rest of the world rejects.

It probably isn't a thread for phoney bleeding hearts I'll admit.

Aw, the doctor is black. But, ya know what? So was Michael Jackson. Are we supposed to say, well, these guys are black; lets change the law because of it?
spendius

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 05:03 am
@edgarblythe,
Are you deliberately missing the point ed?

On the Channel 4 documentary about the case somebody, a lawyer I think, said that Media had represented Dr Murray as having been specifically sent down from Heaven to kill the King of Pop.

It was also claimed that the judge refused to let the jury see video evidence that the defence wanted to show that MJ's physical state was not up to performing in the 50 London concerts in a satisfactory manner. So that's a fourth item suggesting that the court was biased. The refusal to allow evidence relating to the dermatologist, the allowing of Dr White's emotional outburst and the reasons for refusing bail being the other three.

That nobody on this thread is prepared to allow the slightest validity to anything I have said suggests that the bias is general.

The verdict cannot but cause the administration of Propofol, or any other drug with similar liability reducing instructions on the label, to require hospitalisation of the patient. So an expansion of the medical profession is involved to add to the legal profession's expansion into the area of doctor/patient relations plus what must be the joyous contemplation of bringing AEG within its grazing territory.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 05:11 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:

I am aware that Dave is having a little jest there but just in case some readers here might take him seriously I feel that I ought to say that I have never posted from a bar or a pub. Ever. Or ever been online.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 05:42 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

I always get cheerful and happy when I had been drinking and as you can tell I do not normally drink before posting here but it might be a good idea to start.

You mean you write this gibberish when you're sober?
BillRM

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 05:46 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You mean you write this gibberish when you're sober?

Thanks for proving my point that it would be far easier to deal with the likes of you under the happy influence of alcohol.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 05:48 am
@BillRM,
You would be far more likely to be taken seriously if you wrote something other than mindless drivel.
spendius

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 06:18 am
@izzythepush,
They are all writing mindless drivel izzy because they cannot face the idea that they have been shafted by a coalition of middle-class professionals which consists of Media, the legal and medical professions and the couch potatoes who soak up the self-serving ideas which that coalition promotes.

Being unaware that one has been shafted allows one to believe that one hasn't been shafted at all you see. For the denial that one has been shafted to have credibility it is necessary to believe every jot and tittle of the shafter's propaganda and to think that the shafters are all wonderful citizens who have the best interests of the population deeply embedded in their tender little hearts which beat gently to the cosmic rhythms of compassion and kindness.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 06:36 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You would be far more likely to be taken seriously if you wrote something other than mindless drivel.

Given that on average half of your claims of facts has been proven to be incorrect on this website I do not see how you have anything to talk about concerning mindless drivel.

I in fact love your claim that the US had no cost in term of lives and ships before Dec. 7 1941 in providing your nation with the aid needed to keep fighting Germany.

You would not know a correct fact if it bit you on your British rear end.

spendius

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 06:46 am
@BillRM,
"No cost" Bill? That's a bit extreme. Who said "no cost"?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 06:48 am
@BillRM,
You've not disproven anything. The only thing you've managed to prove is that you cannot write properly.

As for your refudiation of my claim about American losses prior to December 1941 your figure was tiny compared to British and Commonwealth losses for the same period, and if you factor in the losses that would have happened in peace time they become statistically insignificant.

Your notion of freedom seems to consist of you inflicting your opinions on everyone else regardless of whether they want them or not. I have too much respect for Americans to tell you how to run your affairs, but your monstrous ego prevents you from reciprocating.

You may well have problems with British and Canadian posters, but there are plenty of American posters who also find you an obnoxious moron. In fact, broadly speaking I've only come across one person who tends to agree with you, and he's almost as stupid as you are.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 06:51 am
@spendius,
That was me Spendi,in mitigation, it was in a response to the 'massive' American losses claimed by Bill for the period prior to Pearl Harbour. He failed to mention the massive economic benefits in the same period.

Bill seems to be under the delusion that America's involvement in WW2 was all about saving British 'asses,' as opposed to furthering American interests. As such he thinks that we should be forever grateful and get down on bended knee whenever an American enters the room. He also thinks it means we should take his brainless grunts seriously.
BillRM

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 07:03 am
@spendius,
Quote:
No cost" Bill? That's a bit extreme. Who said "no cost"?

He did..................

Quote:
You mean you made a quick buck. America's neutrality meant your ships were unmolested. Up until Pearl Harbour it was the Canadian and British seamen who lost their lives in the Atlantic.

Side note his claim that the idea that we was doing so in order to earn great amount of money over the trade is also silly as we was offering the UK credit and if the Nazis had won, a high likelihood at the time, we would had never been paid back
0 Replies