marriage related

jay3333

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 10:16 pm
I met some girl online though matrimonial site. She is on student visa from India. We started to talk on phone and now it seems like she is pressuring for marriage within short time. I asked her if she is willing to stay in India and she believes that India has less opportunity for success. Also, she claimed to have talked to few guys before me and said nothing worked out. Some of these individuals wanted to either move to other country or some were too possessive. She did not want to move to other country. I'm unsure about her intentions and I feel she might simply be interested in my citizenship status. She can have access to the US permanent resident. It seems to me that she is trying a lot to make work between us by dedicating time after work. She does not believe in taking too much time in knowing each other and believes that people know each other more after the marriage. Also she has introduced me to her family on facebook and other things and mentioned her engagement broke a long time ago.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 903 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 03:57 am
@jay3333,
I think your instincts are correct, that she is pushing things in order to get to the US.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 06:32 am
Yes, she is anxious to get married. She may be under lots of pressure from her family. But that is why she was on the matrimonial web site.

If you are looking for a girlfriend, then go to a web site that starts out with just dating.

spendius

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 06:43 am
@PUNKEY,
I think it a better plan to join the domestic science programme at the evening classes.

Or go to a pub on the lesbian's "Good Vibrations Nite."
0 Replies