How do you draw "rough" hair?

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 03:13 pm
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

I have seen you shoot down others because it isnt praise.

Wmwcjr likes my work - I am FRIENDS with him.

I have some "black" characters and other ethnic characters I want to show some people here- I want to know if others like them or find them offensive. I am going to start a new threads for that.

KIDS like SIMPLE THINGS.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 03:32 pm
@shewolfnm,
Why would I ask a MANIAC like you - a SHE-DEVIL who ATTACKS and GOES OFF ON CHRISTIANS for ANYTHING?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 03:49 pm
@izzythepush,
YES, DRAWING AND RESEARCHING AND WRITING.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 04:02 pm
@shewolfnm,
I DIDN'T ASK YOU WHAT YOU THOUGHT. I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU. I GIVE A CRAP WHAT YOU THINK.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 03:22 am
@JGoldman10,
You are scared of women though.

On a lighter note, my little boy said he thought your cats looked good, although he'll be drawing a pension long before he can look at the actual comic.

Those belts remind me of the episode of Star Trek where Spock's brain gets stolen by a matriarchal society that uses similar belts to control the savage males. Your desire to be punished is coming out subconsciously in your drawings. Have a word with Hawkeye, he should point you in the right direction.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4OEjpDT1VbI/St_VnbS_VDI/AAAAAAAABE8/Ria2mNH0-5U/s320/Ab+belt+club.jpg
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 03:15 pm
@izzythepush,
I HAVE FEMALE CHARACTERS IN MY COMIC - YOU PRESUMPTUOUS SEXIST IDIOT. I AM NOT A MISOGYNIST.

I AM MAKING THEM LOOK MODEST.

I am NOT Going to have any sexy-looking female cat, dog, human or whatever, characters, in my comics.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 10:17 pm
@izzythepush,
My characters are wearing GARRISON BELTS you JACKASS. GARRISON BELTS OVER THEIR T-SHIRTS - IT MAKES THEM LOOK ROUGH AND TOUGH.

THEY DON'T WEAR PANTS.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 11:35 pm
@JGoldman10,
I believe that is the called "perverted pilgrim" look...
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2011 12:04 am
@Rockhead,
GARRISON BELTS:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/411AaD%2BgH2L._SX342_.jpg

http://www.navalbasehobbies.com/swords/BeltOfficer.jpg

BIG, THICK BELTS with BIG, THICK BUCKLES. TOUGH GUYS wear belts. Neutral
izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2011 03:06 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

My characters are wearing GARRISON BELTS you JACKASS. GARRISON BELTS OVER THEIR T-SHIRTS - IT MAKES THEM LOOK ROUGH AND TOUGH.

THEY DON'T WEAR PANTS.

Steve Bell had exactly the same idea with John Major, he wore his underpants over his trousers for the same effect.

http://www.artthrob.co.za/03nov/images/bell01a.jpg
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 12:01 pm
@izzythepush,
1. Don't know or care who that is.

2. He isn't a "funny animal."
izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 12:04 pm
@JGoldman10,
You don't know who John Major is? Moron.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 12:28 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You don't know who John Major is? Moron.

Izzy/Goldman they are like Patty and Cathy Lane

"...but they're cousins, identical cousins. They laugh alike they walk alike they talk alike sometimes they even swear alike..."
Oi! "what a crazy pair."

So your cousin Goldman didn't know who John Major is, that doesn't make him a moron, just uninformed of the world stage politically.

Or did you mean to say that John Major is a moron?

Glad to see the pilgrim avatar is gone Izzy...
izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 12:32 pm
@Sturgis,
I think you're the one most like Jason. You're both very quick to anger.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 12:39 pm
@izzythepush,
Look here you diminutive little lily livered loser. You and your cousin Beelzebub can go play with satan's satin shorts while fornicating.

Biggest amount of anger other than Goldie was from you when I told you that you'd put up an avatar that was a dead ringer for a pilgrim.

izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 12:46 pm
@Sturgis,
That's an extremely balanced and reasoned response Turgid old chum. Pointing out your ignorance is hardly a display of anger. Then again, it's hardly surprising that you can't tell the difference, you and Jason both have problems with emotional literacy.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 12:53 pm
@izzythepush,
Spelunkers Unite!

Speaking of ignorance youlecherous sack of dog crap on crack, how about when you couldn't spell Woody Guthrie's name? You went nuclear on that one as well. Just the same as your cousin Goldie, somebody doesn't pat you on the head and tell you how wonderful you are and you start to turn the most darling shade of crimson.

Goldman knows not of John Major (or possibly Steve Bell since that name was also in the post he cited), and he is according to you, a "moron". You can't spell a name and start stomping your feet more than Rumpelstiltskin ever did.

Yeppers, the 2 of ye seem to be the same person...or at least sharing the same parentage.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 01:00 pm
@Sturgis,
I don't hold Mr. Guthrie in the same high regard as you. I can think of hundreds of other musicians I'd much rather listen to, so I didn't bother checking on the spelling, it is a proper noun after all. If I'd known you would have been so upset about it, I would have taken more care, I didn't realise you were such a prickly so and so.

John Major was prime minister during the first Gulf War, whereas Mr. Guthrie is really quite an obscure figure outside of America.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 02:30 pm
Crying or Very sad

http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/toad/looky/getalong.gif
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 02:43 pm
@izzythepush,
No- I am NOT BRITISH - should I?
0 Replies