The censorship of racial identifications in crime stories

Tabludama

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 08:50 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Pictures are freely printed in the newspapers and shown on TV of the person charge with a crime so the fact of race is not being hidden.

But the race of the victims is almost always censored when the perp is black.

In general, sometimes the photo of the perp charged with the crime is shown. Most of the time they are not. Often when the perp is black and the victim is white in an apparently racially motivated violent crime, the perp is not identified by race, nor are their victims identified by race by a Corrupt Liberal Media intent on covering up the vast amount of black on white violent crime.

On this thread I am posting examples where the violent criminal is black and the victims are censored in the crime stories. And this crime is where race hatred is most apparent because rape is not motivated by economic factors like say robbery. I dont post stories where the victims are probably black like black pedophilia involving young children where the victims are usually related to the offender. Nor will I post stories where I know that the victims are black like the brutal, sadistic, black gang rape of those Hatian immigrants in South Florida a while back.

I only post examples where the victims are probably white given the circumstances disclosed in the story. And believe me, there are plenty of them out there!

And the stats on interracial rape are astounding!

The number of black on white rapes and sexual assaults dwarf the number of white on black rapes and sexual assaults by a ratio of 99 to 1 according to the NCVS data from the Bureau of Justice Statistics. And these are just single offender stats. They omit gang rapes and murders / rapes which the FBI calls "sex related homicides."

This inconvenient truth is widely unknown by the general public and that is why the Corrupt Liberal Media almost always tries to censor the race of the victims of black rapists.

As I am documenting here.

Tabludama

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 10:43 am
@Tabludama,
Considering that:

Quote:
Based on the NCVS data for 2005:

In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man....( this only includes single offender attacks that dont result in murder. Gang rapes or rapes that result in murder are not counted in these statistics)..... while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man.

What this means is that every day in the United States, over one hundred white women are raped or sexually assaulted by a black man.

And considering these quotes by serial black rapist, Eldridge Cleaver, former Black Panther spokesman, and brilliant writer of the Black Power manifesto," Soul on Ice", a book praised by liberal intellectuals at the time of their so called Radical Chic movement:

Quote:
Rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man’s law, upon his system of values, and that I was defiling his women – and this point, I believe, was the most satisfying to me because I was very resentful over the historical fact of how the white man has used the black woman. I felt I was getting revenge.

I started out practicing on black girls in the ghetto where dark and vicious deeds appear not as aberrations or deviations from the norm, but as part of the sufficiency of the Evil of a day. When I considered myself smooth enough, I crossed the tracks and sought out white prey. I did this consciously, deliberately, willfully, methodically.

http://books.google.com/books?id=-MK-0PRXO2YC&lpg=PA260&dq=Rape%20the%20white%20girls.%20%20%20Rape%20their%20fathers.%20%20%20Cut%20the%20mothers%E2%80%99%20throats.%E2%80%9D&pg=PA260#v=onepage&q=Rape%20the%20white%20girls.%20%20%20Rape%20their%20fathers.%20%20%20Cut%20the%20mothers%E2%80%99%20throats.%E2%80%9D&f=false

And considering how often these racist revenge rapes become exceptionally brutal and end in sadistic murder,ponder these Cleaver quotes.:

Quote:
Many whites flatter themselves with the idea that the Negro male's lust and desire for the white dream girl is purely an esthetic attraction,but nothing could be further from the truth. His motivation is often of such a bloody, hateful, bitter, and malignant nature that whites would really be hard pressed to find it flattering."

Anyone who is intellectually honest and investigates the issue of black on white rape as racist revenge, based on the overwhelming evidence in the interracial crime stats supporting it, will have to conclude that this is so.

And the Corrupt Liberal Media tries to censor as much of this overwhelming evidence as possible.
Tabludama

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 10:58 am
@Tabludama,
Black rapist. Race of victims censored.

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/yourhoustonnews.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/7/e5/7e5ad0a3-97c9-5640-955b-67875b06bde2/4e17500bf2309.image.jpg

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There's a break in the case of the rape of a 14-year-old girl in northwest Harris County. Deputies say DNA evidence has led them to a suspect.

Alonzo Havies, 18, is already behind bars in another county, serving time for a crime of which he's already convicted. He will be brought back to Houston and held here at the Harris County Jail to face a charge of sexual assault.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8238446
djjd62

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 11:19 am
@Tabludama,
please don't call me a liberal, all political parties and those who affiliate with them are scum sucking douchebags, and whatever other deficiencies i may posses, political affiliation isn't one of them
Tabludama

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 11:30 am
@Tabludama,
18 black rapists. Race of 11 year old victim censored.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/08/article-1364163-0D863B70000005DC-351_468x286.jpg

At least 18 men and boys have been charged in connection with the gang rape of an 11-year-old girl.

The suspects, aged between 14 and 27, are accused of taking part in the rape last Thanksgiving in an abandoned mobile home in Cleveland, Texas.

Investigators confiscated mobile phones from some of the suspects, after it emerged videos of the alleged incident were circulated around schools, court documents showed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1364163/18-men-charged-gang-rape-girl-11-Texas-Thanksgiving.html#ixzz1bcqOq7IQ

Later coverage exposed the race of the victim who was Hispanic/ white whose family fled town because of death threats.

Listen to the news report where a "black activist" angrily demanded to know why all those arrested were black.

Now listen to the groveling PC report of the "reporter" from the Corrupt Liberal Media calling the activist race baiting, "A call for justice" Rolling Eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bowic7bqcN8

Wow! What a blockbuster news story. It would have been a national news story 24/7 if the perps were white like in the Duke Rape Hoax.

But because the perps are black, it is given bare bones coverage by the National Corrupt Liberal Media with most news coverage only as a local story.

jcboy

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 11:37 am
@Tabludama,
The ignore user feature on this forum is fabulous. Bye
0 Replies

Tabludama

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 11:40 am
@djjd62,
@Tabludama,
please don't call me a liberal, all political parties and those who affiliate with them are scum sucking douchebags, and whatever other deficiencies i may posses, political affiliation isn't one of them [/quote]

My apologies dj!

I am sorry that I mislabeled you a liberal in my sarcastic reply to you calling me a moron.

Evidently neither of us are as described.

But I gotta admit my calling someone a liberal is a far worse insult than merely being called a moron! Mr. Green
Tabludama

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 11:54 am
@Tabludama,
Black rapist. Race of his victims censored.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/content/dailybeast/articles/2011/06/13/washington-d-c-rapist-why-police-think-he-could-be-back/_jcr_content/body/inlineimage.img.jpg/1307942212657.jpg

It was 7:30 p.m. on a crisp November evening in 1997 when Jane L. arrived home to her townhouse in North Potomac, a tony enclave near Washington, D.C. She was walking down the hallway when she noticed what looked like a blanket draped over a chair in her den. When she moved closer, a ghostly figure arose from the chair, tossed the blanket over her head, pushed her to the floor, and sexually assaulted her. The man, who police had dubbed the Potomac Rapist, threatened to kill her before he walked out the front door. Outside on the front steps, the sound of his scream ripped through the night.

“It was like, ‘Yeeeeah,’” said Washington D.C. cold case detective Todd Williams. “It was like someone screaming in victory.”

It would turn out to be the final attack in a series of eight rapes that terrorized the Maryland neighborhood over a seven-year period beginning in 1991. The perpetrator stalked his victims on weeknights near or in new housing developments.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/13/washington-d-c-rapist-why-police-think-he-could-be-back.html
Tabludama

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 12:07 pm
@Tabludama,

Black rapist. Race of his victims censored.

http://o4.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/PATCH/resize/600x450/http://hss-prod.hss.aol.com/hss/storage/patch/30db7e76b5738d85478f3c624aa0048

Mustafa and Wallace used advertisements on internet sites, including Craigslist and Backpage, to meet women under the guise of wanting to date them, but "with the goal of forcing them into prostitution in the Atlanta metropolitan area," according to the indictment and information presented in court, the U.S. Attorney's Office said in a press release.

Many of the victims "were allegedly beaten, raped, handcuffed and forced to snort cocaine by the defendant and his co-conspirator" U.S. Attorney Sally Quillian Yates said.

"Mustafa's alleged violent behavior was the same with many of the victims," according to the Attorney's Office. He allegedly raped them, and one victim was ordered to undress while a gun was pointed at her head. Others were made to inhale "a white powdery substance that appeared to be cocaine."

Two of the victims were bound with duct tape and kept in a closet until they were taken to Homewood, Ala., and forced to have sex with men. Two others were forced into sex and had to turn the money they made from prostitution over to Mustafa and Wallace, according to the Attorney's Office

http://stonemountain.patch.com/articles/stone-mountain-man-indicted-in-sex-trafficking-case

http://hollysprings.patch.com/articles/sex-trafficking-arrest-by-hspd-goes-to-federal-court#photo-6146654
parados

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 12:10 pm
@Tabludama,
I'm not the one that is stupid since I didn't use a number that is clearly not statistically relevant.
0 Replies

Tabludama

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 12:13 pm
@Tabludama,

Black rapist. Race of victims censored.

http://wlbt.images.worldnow.com/images/15009209_BG1.jpg

A teenager accused of assaulting a young girl in Jackson is staring at more charges in a similar case.

According to Jeffrey Scott with the Hinds County Sheriff's Department, 17-year-old Euquarian Garner faces an additional rape charge, two counts of sexual battery and one count of kidnapping.

These new charges are related to an attack on a 17-year-old June 18 on Bilgray Drive.

Garner was initially arrested on charges for a June 20 assault on a teenage girl and the robbery of two other girls outside that same house.

http://www.wlbt.com/story/15009209/teen-charged-with-second-rape
Tabludama

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 12:20 pm
@Tabludama,

Black rapist. Race of victim censored.

State Police are looking for the man who raped and robbed a woman in her Seaford home early Saturday morning.

Suspect: Black male approximately 30 years of age, 5’05”-5’06” tall with an average build and short black hair. He was last seen wearing a pair of blue jeans and a gray shirt.

Victim: 64 year old Seaford, DE female

http://www.wgmd.com/?p=28429&cpage=1
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 12:27 pm
@Tabludama,
Quote:

In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man....( this only includes single offender attacks that dont result in murder. Gang rapes or rapes that result in murder are not counted in these statistics)..... while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man.

Repeating that doesn't make it any more true. The stats for blacks raped by whites is still too small to be statistically calculated based on the sample size in the numbers.
That is simply because the population of whites is greater than the population of PERCEIVED blacks. (The numbers are for attackers that the victim thought were black and may actually include dark skinned Caucasians and others.)
If a rapist picks women completely at random than 3 in 4 rapes will be of white women. But we know that the majority of actual rapes are not stranger rapes from the same statistics you quoted. That means that the sample of white males raping blacks will be small and not be enough to make conclusions. The sample may have been 20 rapes of white by blacks and 8 of blacks by whites. It may have been a 13 to 9 ratio. The numbers don't tell us. Your attempt to misuse the statistics is the only telling thing here.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 12:30 pm
@Tabludama,
Quote:

At least 18 men and boys have been charged in connection with the gang rape of an 11-year-old girl.

That damn media didn't even tell us the name of the little black girl.
parados

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 12:44 pm
@parados,
Of course, according to the NVCS numbers only 16% of rapes of white women are by black men.

That means 84% of the stories you are posting are rapes of black women.
Do you always confuse black women with whites?
BillRM

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 08:49 pm
@parados,
Do not confused this "gentleman" with logic.

Oh but for the good old days when a black teenager would dare to whistle at a white woman you just hung him from a tree.

The author of this thread dream of the proper racial relationship.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2011 09:20 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Of course, according to the NVCS numbers only 16% of rapes of white women are by black men.

That means 84% of the stories you are posting are rapes of black women.
Do you always confuse black women with whites?

When did all all of the other races disappear from America? Shocked

Have you been smoking too much of the wacky weed lately?
0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 04:14 am
Year 2005
table 42
111,490 - white victims of rape (44.5% white offenders , 33.6% black offenders)
36,620 - black victims of rape (100% black offenderes )
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus05.pdf

49,613 - white offenders of rape in 2005
74,080 - black offenders of rape in 2005 (37,460 +36,620)

Quote:
The U.S. Department of Justice compiles statistics on crime by race, but only between and among people categorized as black or white.
The Uniform Crime Reports classifies most Hispanics into the "white" category
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape

BillRM

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 06:37 am
I see that the other racist or the same one for that matter had join this thread.
BillRM

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 10:31 am
This is the kind of racial hate that the author of this thread is trying to promote.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/22/us/mississippi-hate-crime-teens/index.html?hpt=hp_bn2

'They were looking for black people'

On a sweltering Mississippi night in June, two carloads of white teens drove west on I-20 with a mission. It was a mission of hate, according to officials.

Brandon, Mississippi, is the hometown of many of the teens accused of attacking James Anderson before he was killed.They had been partying and drinking in Rankin County when Dedmon announced, "Let's go **** with some niggers," according to law enforcement officials.

So, as most of Mississippi slept, the teens headed to Jackson because, in their segregated world, Jackson is where the black people live.

"They were looking for black people. They were looking for a black person to assault," said Mississippi's Hinds County District Attorney Robert Shuler Smith.

The teens found what they were looking for when they saw James Anderson, an unsuspecting 49-year old auto worker who they had never met.

As he stood alone in a deserted parking lot, the teens beat Anderson repeatedly and used racial slurs, officials said. Then, one group of the teens walked to their SUV. One of them raised a fist, and yelled "White Power!," according to witnesses. Then they drove away.

The second group of teens climbed into a large Ford F-250 pickup truck. As Anderson staggered towards the truck's headlights, the white teenage driver of the truck slammed on the gas, aimed his truck at Anderson, and ran him down, leaving him to die there, according to law enforcement officials.

Deryl always, I think, just carried around this backpack of hatred.

Jordan Richardson, on Deryl DedmonThe gang of teens did not know that a surveillance camera focused on the parking lot that night recorded much of the incident, including the actual drive-over killing of Anderson. Anderson's death drew national attention after CNN first reported it and aired exclusive surveillance video of the killing.

Shortly after he allegedly drove the truck over Anderson, Dedmon boasted and laughed about the killing, according to testimony given by some of the teens to detectives.

"I ran that nigger over," Dedmon allegedly said in a phone conversation to the teens in the other car. He repeated the racial language in subsequent conversations, according to the law enforcement officials.

"He was not remorseful, he was laughing, laughing about the killing," said Smith.

Anderson's killing prompted marches and candlelight vigils in Jackson, and a call for healing. In Brandon, where most of the teens live, the reaction has been mostly silence. There, police officials and some residents say it was an isolated incident, and that racial hatred is not a problem there.

But some of those who knew Dedmon and his friends had a different story.

0 Replies