Tips for weight loss

junea9

Mon 17 Oct, 2011 11:55 pm
• Avoid eating the food items which contains the carbohydrates like rice and bread.
• Follow your simple and regular diet. Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet.
• To improve your metabolism drink at least 7-8 glasses of water each day.
• Don't eat much only at once. Instead of it try to take your food in three intervals. This will help you to feel you that your stomach is full.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 54 • Views: 8,624 • Replies: 33
Topic Closed
No top replies

Anomie

Tue 27 Dec, 2011 03:48 pm
@junea9,
Calories in vs. calories out requlates mass, such is a thermodynamic law.

Body fat composition may be reduced by the suggested factors, furthermore may increase the rate of expended calories, which logically entails the loss of mass.

I would include intermitted fasting; hormesis; physical exercise (especially anaerobic metabolic stimulation); macro/micronutritional ratios; 6-9 meals being increased nutrient absorbtion, thermologous, increased metabolic functions...ect.

There is also the glycemic index and load, yet I am not certain how this applies to individuals, being that insulin sensitivity varies
ruthhall08

Thu 26 Jul, 2012 12:34 am
@junea9,
Drink milk for the energy if you are working, Do exercise, walking, running regularly,
Lucy James

Wed 29 Aug, 2012 02:23 pm
@junea9,
The process of loss of weight is very hard. It is difficult and it requires dedication.I have seen many fellows who tried to reduce weight but nearly 90% of them failed to reduce weight. Many goes to gym and reduce 10-15 Kg weight in 3 months but as soon as they stop gym,the weight increases. The one and only one process is to reduce your food. Whatever you are eating,try to burn it. Try to take less food and feel the magic of weight loss.

Thanks a lot,
Lucy
0 Replies

Atom Blitzer

Sun 2 Sep, 2012 12:18 am
@junea9,
You forgot smoking cigarettes.
1) It makes you look cool.
2) it makes you loose weight.
Actually scratch the first part.
0 Replies

harveysmith27

Mon 3 Sep, 2012 01:36 am
The tips you mentioned all are good and worth full. I want to add some thing want to burn calories more and fast then drink water as much as you can or you can swim, run, walk, cycling. By these your calories will burn more.
0 Replies

Monro

Tue 18 Sep, 2012 03:30 am
@junea9,
Diet and exercise are two important factors for losing weight.
Simple and healthy foods are so effective for health as well as losing weight.
Daily exercise is also effective for burning fats.Running,swimming,cycling and jogging are best for losing weight.
terry0

Thu 25 Oct, 2012 12:33 am
@Monro,
Nothing is impossible in this world,weight loss little hard to do but it is not as much harder as you are thinking.You just have to be determine be focused,do some physical workout or exercises on regularly basis to burn your calories or fat.Second try to eat healthy,manage your diet,drinks lots of water and stay positive:)
0 Replies

Michaelswan

Wed 8 May, 2013 01:42 am
Here are some useful tips for weight loss.
- Do Cardio exercise daily atleast 30-40 minutes.
- Drinking lots of water, minimum seven or eight glass a day.
- Eat more green vegetables and fruits.
- Avoid junk food and balance your diet.
- Drink green tea two times in a day. The antioxidant substance found in green tea is helpful for shrinking fat.

Try these tips and get rid of weight.
0 Replies

hcgexecutive

Wed 22 May, 2013 12:43 am
Dally workout and yoga, consult dietions and follow proper diet and eat green vegetables is best for weight loss...........
0 Replies

mattknights20

Fri 7 Jun, 2013 11:24 am
@junea9,
Nice post! One of the best way to loss your weight is Push ups, swimming or the very best, Yoga . With the help of these, you can loss your weight rapidly. Thanks a lot.
0 Replies

123Assurance

Sat 8 Jun, 2013 03:18 am
@junea9,
Thanks for sharing this tips. It is very useful & helpful tips for health.
0 Replies

sharlenekeene

Tue 18 Jun, 2013 03:01 am
@junea9,
Walking is the best exercise for weight loss, meditation, healthy food, diet control can maintain your weight.
0 Replies

Aaron555

Tue 2 Jul, 2013 09:39 am
@junea9,
All of you shared good tips for the weight loss.
Exercising and dieting are most effective way for the weight loss, these ways lose the weight naturally and have long term results for the weight loss. So focus on these two weight loss ways rather than using diet pills or weight loss steroids.
healthforever

Mon 2 Dec, 2013 01:12 am
@Aaron555,
Hello friends,

My friend's weight is 77kg. He was worried about his health. He want to loose weight in life. There are three things follow for loosing weight.

1. To avoid the eating fast food that contains carbohydrates.

2. To relief from metabolism, drinking 3 to 4 liters water in a day.

3.To do exercise regularly and diet includes fruits and vegetables.

Thanks a lot
Ademola Okubena
0 Replies

RickyPaul100

Wed 18 Dec, 2013 11:46 pm
@Anomie,
For weight lose exercise and diet both are important so if someone wants to lose weight then follow these two tools for losing weight. In short all these tips are great and thanks everyone for sharing these useful tips.
0 Replies

watsonjohn

Sun 12 Jan, 2014 10:45 pm
@junea9,
Very helpful tips for weight loss........Trying to follow it.....
0 Replies

BruceGarcia

Fri 31 Oct, 2014 08:34 am
Quote:
The process of loss of weight is very hard. It is difficult and it requires dedication.I have seen many fellows who tried to reduce weight but nearly 90% of them failed to reduce weight. Many goes to gym and reduce 10-15 Kg weight in 3 months but as soon as they stop gym,the weight increases. The one and only one process is to reduce your food. Whatever you are eating,try to burn it. Try to take less food and feel the magic of weight loss.

I am to agree with it is very hard to loose the weight but burning the calorie will only help you to loose the weight.
0 Replies

BruceGarcia

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 06:32 am
Exercise and balanced diet are the two main ways to loose the weight. A diet is very essential to maintain the health and to fit ourself.
0 Replies

Mathewsteve

Wed 18 Feb, 2015 11:42 pm
@junea9,
Thanks for the advise. Keep sharing similar kind of informative post.