this is a Question for Latinos and Hispanics who been Discriminated at Payless shoe store in Detroit

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 12:37 pm
i when into Payless Shoe on Woodward Avenue in The New Center Area and ask about some Black Champions Shoe that was size 12 it was $ 34.99 Cents when i ask Two day i bought The Black Champions shoe that was a Diffrent size than the one i seen from the same price of $ 34.99 Cents it was size 11 and Half so bought shoe when i had seen these same shoe for over a month without anybody asking or buying The Size 12 black Champions shoe so i knew that the sale girl took the shoe out of stock from the displays of the Payless shoe store when i arrived to purchase the shoe in Two days so this is another exsample of Discriminations and Racism by these ugly Racist Black African Americans like today i when inside CVS Pharmacy on East Jefferson Avenue in Detroit,MI to purchase some Coffee drink and Tea drink and also dole fruit cup Pringles Potatoes Chips i had to put the bags behind the counter and when i return i seen something that was unusual it was another Sale Clerk and CVS Employee behind the counter that didn't look like they don't belong they plus The CVS has Security Guard that isn't doing nothing but starring into the ceiling or the other way inside the CVS Store when i purchase my CVS Store items and walk to place with some seating and sat down to eat and drink some Coffee i notice people start coming around and with unusually High blood Presure that was obease and fat and also over shape with another darker Black African hiding behind some cars in a parking lot so i hurry up and finish my little lunch and lefth fast as i could so before i when into CVS Pharmacy Store i when into I Hop International House of Pancakes on East Jefferson Avenue To use the Men Restroom when i when inside the men Restroom i felt The elder black African American Past Maker or Heart Tranplant threw The Men Restroom wall like she turn her Heart Tranplant up to hurt me Hispanic heart Muscle as i was urinating in the men rest room i walk out of the men restroom and notice the women bend over so i lefth out and felt was weaken from the heart tranplant attack so i start walking back where came from and notice Disgusting and nasty discease infected Black African americans who are trying to start Discease Epicdemics with Soiling underwear of seamon and human waste and underweight and eatting out dumpsters and using Cellular phone or electronic Equimpement to raise their Blood Presure to Extreemely high blood presure to effect people Balance or joints like Knees or Elbows Joints and also heart Muscle with their extreemely blood presure these people are disgusting in Detroit,MI specially on the east side of Detroit,MI if any Latinos and hispanics people have any Experince of Racism and Discrimination aganist them from anybody in Detroit,MI could you let know Experince in Detroit,MI

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 01:11 pm
Your paranoia is really taking a lot of your energy.

Please go to the nearest Emergency Room and tell them that someone is out to do you harm.

You need to rest in a hospital bed for a while.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 01:27 pm
What is the question?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 01:55 pm
@jackeron,
I was discriminated at Paymore shoe store in Beverly Hills. I am 5'2" and they always discriminate against women that are part of 5'2" and under club.

Anyone else have such a horrible thing happen to them?
chai2

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 01:58 pm
@Linkat,
They will be receiving a letter from the organizations attorneys.

Thanks for reporting that Linkat.
hingehead

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 02:41 pm
@Linkat,
I know it well Linkat - it's called 'apartheight'.

Nods to Tim, Bill and Graeme.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 02:57 pm
@chai2,
Have the lawyers add that in the letter...

'apartheight'.

chai2

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 07:00 pm
@Linkat,
I'm right on top of that Rose.

0 Replies

MMarciano

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 07:10 pm
@jackeron,
How many hispanics that shop at that payless in Detriot are actually on this forum?
hingehead

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 07:22 pm
@MMarciano,
Quote:
Detriot

That just could be a new meme, especially if we add a silent 'B'

Debtriot
Ragman

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2011 08:26 am
@hingehead,
well done!
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 08:36 pm
@jackeron,
oh baby :\ you sound like you need to go for some rest
Ragman

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 11:35 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
You may want to understand one of the basic things to check for when responding on the forum - always check the date of the original post. Had you done so, you would've seen that this is a pretty old post. The OP has since left the site and no longer checks in so if you addressing him then he will unlikely ever see your comments.
0 Replies