I am SICK and TIRED of PEOPLE'S CRITICISM regarding my comics and other things

djjd62

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 06:45 am
@izzythepush,
the N-word is basically a politically correct way for white folks to say nigger, it's really rather foolish, cause everyone knows what your saying, so either say it or don't

pretty soon the PC folks in North America will have a letter designation for every word and nobody is going to be able to understand what anyone is talking about, especially since we now have to F-words (**** and fag/fagot)

the big four here are N-word, R-word (retard) and the two F-words, and some even suggest M-word for midget

there's a great clip of CNN's Larry King screwing up in a discussion about race and humour saying N-person
djjd62

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 06:49 am
@djjd62,

"the non N-person"?, we'll miss you Larry, you said the craziest things
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 07:00 am
You're missing the concept, djjd, "n-word" refers to the word. It doesn't refer to the person the n-word is used to describe, so it is not equatable to the word itself. You cannot say, for example, "The n-word is in school right now" to mean a black person is in school, as your anti-PC argument would have it.
djjd62

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 07:13 am
@MontereyJack,
but people do, usually as a goof, but they do

i've heard kids doing it, telling their friends not to be such an F-word if they don't want to do something, Anthony Cumia from the Opie & Anthony show, regularly says "N-word gotta eat" when they take their first break in the morning, if the PC folks got their way and eradicate the actual words from the language, people would just use the (insert letter)-word as the norm

education works better than eradication in my mind
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 08:02 am
@djjd62,
Sometimes I have a penchant for using highfalutinisms.
firefly

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 01:17 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:

Sometimes I have a penchant for using highfalutinisms.

You also have a penchant for shifting your ethnic/racial identity when you choose to do so .

One advantage of the internet is that it is color blind. People can interact by text without knowing the race (or age or gender) of other people and without revealing their own. That makes us free of all that stereotyped crap and various prejudices and preconceived ideas that can, and do, affect our real life interactions. Everyone can relate to each other here simply as individuals, or people, without any cultural baggage about race, in a very equal and free way.

But you persist in dragging this racial stuff into every thread, by alluding to your own racial identity, no matter how irrelevant the topic, and trying to pigeon-hole other people here on what you know, or think you know, about their race.

What's your hang-up about race, JG? Why do you keep waving a racial flag?

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 06:33 pm
I come to here to get help and input like I do on any other question and answer /information site - Yahoo! Answers, Ask Answers, etc. - and treat it as such.

That DOES NOT MEAN I want to come here and fight people.
Ragman

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 06:55 pm
@JGoldman10,
No, your fighting with people and constantly repeating the same litany you always do is designed to get responses because either you know no better or are simply trolling.

If you really wanted help, you'd stop, focus your mind and listen to what's offered. Instead your antisocial behavior makes you get your back up and you only listen to that which you agree. That's not how help works.

So, have you learned and used that free trial software you talked about more than a month ago? How did that help you?

Who cares about your religious beliefs? No one here does. And you repeating all the prejudicial BS certainly won't change anyone to your side.

Your obsession over trivial details re your comic book career fantasies avoids doing the real work - the hard work of actually working out your dream. It's pretty scarey succeeding, isn't it?

0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 12:18 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I come to here to get help and input like I do on any other question and answer /information site - Yahoo! Answers, Ask Answers, etc. - and treat it as such.

And, let's not forget you were banned from Yahoo...Laughing Wasn't that because you couldn't stop making racial comments? And didn't you have multiple accounts?

Quote:
That DOES NOT MEAN I want to come here and fight people.

Oh, come off it! You love fighting people. It makes you feel superior to put other people down.

You are such a dishonest phony.
Dutchy

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 01:32 pm
@firefly,
You won't get an answer from this infidel, stick his name in Google and you will see he's pushed the same phoney crap for years.
Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 01:35 pm
@Dutchy,
She did! That's how she knows his past history...which he continues to repeat ad nauseum.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 05:23 pm
@firefly,
Not that that is any of your business - I wasn't banned from Yahoo Answers.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 05:25 pm
@Dutchy,
I have other usernames I use - I am not telling you what they are. WHY IS THAT ANYONE ELSE'S BUSINESS WHAT I DID ON OTHER SITES? WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO MAKE THAT ANYONE ELSE"S BUSINESS?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 05:26 pm
@Ragman,
I am BEING MYSELF - I AM NOT TROLLING.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 05:29 pm
@Dutchy,
What "phoney crap" are you referring to? Talking about being a Christian? Telling others about God and the Bible? I AM SINCERE ABOUT THAT.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 05:42 pm
@firefly,
SOME JACKASS who didn't like what I was doing on Yahoo! Answers made false CLAIMS about what I was doing on there and reported me to get me in trouble. THAT DEVIL got mad because I was on there telling others about Christ.

I DID NOT GET BANNED FROM THERE.

IT IS WRITTEN:

JOHN 8:7 - LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.

MATTHEW 7:1 - JUDGE NOT LEST YOU BE JUDGED.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 05:42 pm
@JGoldman10,
yes you did...

why lie about it?
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 05:46 pm
@Rockhead,
I AM NOT LYING ABOUT ANYTHING - IDIOT - THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED.

THEY TOLD ME TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 05:47 pm
@JGoldman10,
thus banning you in your previous form...

please don't refer to me as idiot, Jason. you will confuse your viewers.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 05:49 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I AM NOT LYING ABOUT ANYTHING - IDIOT - THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED.

THEY TOLD ME TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.

This was not the first time people have tried to get others in trouble on Yahoo! Answers and I am not the first person they tried to do this to.