I am SICK and TIRED of PEOPLE'S CRITICISM regarding my comics and other things

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 12:14 am
@JGoldman10,
I'm not the one who wants information from her. That's your bridge to mend.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 12:50 am
@Butrflynet,
I DID nothing to her - she is YOUR friend, not mine.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 12:53 am
@Ceili,
I am BLACK and that is NOT RACIST you JACKASS. I am not the IDIOT who got bent out of shape when I talke about Asians and their SKIN COLOR - and you are NOT even ASIAN, or SO YOU CLAIM.

BUG OFF.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 12:58 am
@Butrflynet,
I TRIED talking to her - YOU can't talk to her for me?
wmwcjr

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 01:07 am
http://991.com/newgallery/Goldie-Temper-Temper-434975.jpg

http://www.englishwithjo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/CalmDown.jpg
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 01:23 am
@Butrflynet,
If you do not like what I said about your friend, that is too bad - she was RUDE and I WAS ADDRESSING THAT. It was NOT NECESSARY.

She needs to learn some manners.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 01:54 am
http://www.premier.net/~cspedale/opus/images/opus2.jpg
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 03:20 am
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

Shewolf is a friend of mine, and is a very good friend of many people here on A2K, especially those of us who have had the good fortune to meet her in person.

She is a wonderful person and I don't appreciate the way you are talking about her.

Jason is one of the weirdest arseholes on the planet. You can't be going far wrong, as a human being, if that demented weirdo starts insulting you. You should be more concerned if he starts saying something nice, that means you're a candidate for his ****-awful church of hypocrisy and hate.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 03:21 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

You are one to talk. You are MAD I am telling the truth. IN JESUS' NAME I do not RECEIVE THAT.

We know what you do receive, in the tradesman's entrance.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 03:02 pm
@izzythepush,
You are a RACIST DISRESPECTFUL PUTZ. That is MR. GOLDMAN to you.
Ragman

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 03:09 pm
@JGoldman10,
The only racist behavior I see here is your's. Why not leave race out of your threads..unless you want to continue to behave as a troll. You're the one that brings up race...all the time.

Your quote to Shewolf:
Quote:
I tried asking you for friendly advice and you turned against me like some crazy crackpot negress.

So let me understand this - you called a woman who is white "a crazy crackpot negress?" And you call others racist. That just makes no sense.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 03:15 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
you called a woman who is white "a crazy crackpot negress

SHEWOLF is white??
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 03:17 pm
@Ragman,
Her ICON is of an AFRICAN-AMERICAN woman.
Ragman

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 04:05 pm
@JGoldman10,
As it's not my focus of interest on A2K, I take little notice of who is white and who isn't. People either make sense here or they don't. Good and bad behavior become most noticeable to me. I've seen her avatar and her race is not clear to me (nor does it matter). However, it does to you, clearly.

Regardless of her being white or not... I see no valid reason to raise the race card here, which is something you constantly do. As you're admittedly a mixed race person, it'd be more productive (and make more sense) for you to change your approach and not be so inflammatory by bringing race into a discussion. But you repeatedly show by your behavior a lack of civility and common sense.

Your attacks of people who either trying to help you (e.g. Butrflynet) or those who simply make comments in your threads is infamous and makes you look like a clown.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 04:52 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I TRIED talking to her - YOU can't talk to her for me?

I can, but I will not. This is something you will have to mend yourself. I do have a tip for you though. Continuing to berate her when talking to her, probably isn't the best way to go about it.

P.S. That is a good tip to remember when talking with all the people you want to seek information from.
Butrflynet

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 04:55 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Butrflynet wrote:

Shewolf is a friend of mine, and is a very good friend of many people here on A2K, especially those of us who have had the good fortune to meet her in person.

She is a wonderful person and I don't appreciate the way you are talking about her.

Jason is one of the weirdest arseholes on the planet. You can't be going far wrong, as a human being, if that demented weirdo starts insulting you. You should be more concerned if he starts saying something nice, that means you're a candidate for his ****-awful church of hypocrisy and hate.

Quite honestly, Izzy, I'm beginning to feel the same way about your posts in his threads.
georgeob1

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 05:12 pm
Why anyone would waste a second in feeding this attention-seeking, needy but hostile and uninteresting jerk is something I fail to comprehend. I'm almost ashamed by writing this.
Ragman

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 05:17 pm
@georgeob1,
I equate it to watching a car wreck. It's hard to look away. Especially with a wreck that you see the perpetrator-driver acclerating towards it.
georgeob1

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 05:18 pm
@Ragman,
You're probably right.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 05:33 pm
@Butrflynet,
Oh-that is right. I don't consider you a FRIEND so WHY WOULD I ASK YOU FOR HELP?