I am SICK and TIRED of PEOPLE'S CRITICISM regarding my comics and other things

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 12:06 am
@Ceili,
SIGH- he's a MARRIED MAN and he is a BISHOP - why WOULDN'T HE KNOW?

BEING IGNORANT OF FEMALE ANATOMY DOES NOT MAKE ME AN IDIOT.

And I was guessing you were either Asian or Hispanic. You look like you have brown skin in your pic.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 12:09 am
@Ceili,
I know you AREN'T a CHRISTIAN.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 12:11 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

I'm afraid you're getting angry for no reason. I seriously doubt that izzythepush is even prejudiced against blacks. I'm white, but I've also been sensitive to racist attitudes for decades. I see no evidence at all that izzy is stereotyping you as a black man. To the contrary, I suspect that izzy is quite opposed to racism, in accordance with his political views. I'm concerned about you because I know what it feels like to be angry. It's not very pleasant. There's enough to get angry about without feeling angry for no reason. Be easy on yourself. Don't make yourself feel angry without justification.

I was being cynical because he made some off-color comment about me being an "embarrassment."

God is not into race or skin color - He is a Spirit. We are all HUMAN.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 12:18 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Why is it often at times when I make an AFROCENTRIC thread, most other blacks do not respond to them? The only blacks who had ever responded to any threads I posted are Shewolfnm andHingehead.

I want to talk to OTHER BLACKS, and DISCUSS BLACK THINGS WITH THEM. Am I not "BLACK ENOUGH" for people here?

And unfortunately these two wonderful people acted like unbalanced crackpots towards me.
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 12:30 am
* sigh * Sad

Another angry exchange has just come to an end. What can I say at a moment like this? What pearls of wisdom could I possibly bring forth to effect reconciliation and emotional healing?

Confession: At the same time I genuinely feel sorry for JGoldman10 (being the softie that I most assuredly am), I find these exchanges to be entertaining. (Does JGoldman10 realize he's a star attraction now?) In fact, this is one of the reasons I go to A2K while I'm eating breakfast (not to mention at other times of the day and night). Guess that (enjoying online altercations) doesn't speak well for my tastes! Mr. Green
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 12:30 am
@Ceili,
No- you are JUST a HYPERCRITICAL SNOT who makes ASININE PRESUMPTIONS about people you DON'T KNOW. You LIKE TO BE CONDESCENDING TOWARDS OTHERS BECAUSE IT GIVES YOU A FALSE SENSE OF ADEQUACY.

A SEXIST SNOB.

IGNORANCE =/= STUPIDITY.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 12:32 am
@wmwcjr,
I am not fazed by what these people say or think about me, and I am not making a so-called cry for help.
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 12:35 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
I was being cynical because he made some off-color comment about me being an "embarrassment."

He wasn't referring to your race.
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 12:41 am
@JGoldman10,
1) Aside from Snood, I don't know of any other A2K members who are black. I'm not saying there aren't any; I just don't know. Obviously, I can't tell what a member's race is unless he or she says so or gives some obvious clue.

2) In addition to not being trained in clinical psychology, I just don't have it within my very limited abilities to be an online peacemaker. I've long ago lost track of who said what to whom.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 12:41 am
@JGoldman10,
I didn't say you were.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 12:46 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

JGoldman10 wrote:

He wasn't referring to your race.

I thought he was inferring it - "embarrassment to one's race" is VERY racist.
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 12:47 am
Good night, everyone! Smile Mr. Green

Until the next time when there will be more antics to entertain us all, I'm gonna make like Opus ...

http://www.premier.net/~cspedale/opus/images/opus2.jpg
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 12:50 am
@JGoldman10,
I really don't think he was saying that.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 12:51 am
@JGoldman10,
God will judge you, and he will see the hypocritical mess you are...

Hey, why don't you let your bishop read this. I'm sure he'll see you in a new light. Beware the wrath, you're in deep.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 12:59 am
@Ceili,
Matthew 7:1 - Judge not lest ye be judged.

I wasn't CHASTISING or CONDEMNING you. TELLING SOMEONE OFF is NOT JUDGING them.

You were QUICK to tell me what you think about me and I did it back to you.
Ceili

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 01:01 am
@JGoldman10,
You're damned buddy.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 01:05 am
@Ceili,
NO I AM NOT - AND I AM NOT YOUR BUDDY.

I DO NOT RECEIVE THAT.

You can't CURSE what God has BLESSED.

Romans 8:1 - So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus.

I TOLD YOU OFF- THAT IS NOT JUDGING YOU.

AND YOU HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CALL ME AN IDIOT.

0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 01:10 am
Damned!
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 01:14 am
GET A LIFE, CEILI. I AM NOT LISTENING TO YOU AND I DON'T RECEIVE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

IN JESUS' NAME I REBUKE YOU AND YOUR BEHAVIOR.

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 02:50 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

GET A LIFE, CEILI. I AM NOT LISTENING TO YOU AND I DON'T RECEIVE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

IN JESUS' NAME I REBUKE YOU AND YOUR BEHAVIOR.

is there something you could be doing that would be a better use of your time than coming around a2k? If Dr Phil is correct that people don't keep doing things that don't work then we have to wonder what you get out of making a fool out of yourself.
0 Replies