I am SICK and TIRED of PEOPLE'S CRITICISM regarding my comics and other things

jcboy

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 05:35 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
God made ADAM and EVE not ADAM and STEVE.

Steve was born to love other men just as Jesus asked him to do and that is why he kicked Eve’s butt to the curb and lusted over the one eyed snake. God told me so and he also says that fundies and bigots suck donkey poo with a straw.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 07:24 pm
@jcboy,
You're MOCKING GOD- GOD SAYS HE WILL NOT BE MOCKED.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 07:25 pm
@JGoldman10,
I'm mocking you.

and I'm pretty sure god's ok with it...

jcboy

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 08:02 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
NO!

So be that way then, but is it against your religion to at least send a gift?
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 08:50 pm
@jcboy,
What you are doing goes against my beliefs as a Christian.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 09:16 pm
@Rockhead,
Matthew 25:40 - The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'
Rockhead

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 09:53 pm
@JGoldman10,
here's a poll for the sexiest cartoon wench.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NzOrFFMN8E&feature=related

what do you think, Goldie?

I got a spot for Lois...
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 02:34 am
@Rockhead,
NOT INTERESTED IN THAT TRIPE AND I HATE THOSE SHOWS.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 03:48 am
@Rockhead,
You don't like BLACK women?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 05:32 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

You don't like BLACK women?

You don't like BLACK women.
djjd62

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 07:06 am
@izzythepush,
Very Happy
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 07:07 am
@JGoldman10,
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6015/jesus1f.jpg
djjd62

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 07:11 am
@jcboy,
Cool
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 07:15 am
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

So be that way then, but is it against your religion to at least send a gift?

I'll send you a gift, if you don't mind a signed trashy dime novel written by a complete degenerate. It may not be as intellectually stimulating as a crime fighting cartoon cat, but it is written and will be published on Friday.
jcboy

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 08:12 am
@izzythepush,
I'll hold you to that Wink

in the meantime.

Which program is the most important for making comics? Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator or Quarkxpress? What cat breeds are commonly found in and/or native to Greenland? Why do many cartoonists find it "necessary" to give cartoon characters love interests? What effects would time travel have on wireless devices? Why did they get rid of cache files on Google? Or if they didn't how do you access them? What types of villains should streetfighters fight? Why do some Asian Americans object to affirmative action? What are some good web forums to go to to discuss Greenlandic culture and language? Please help. What is the big deal about drawing "funny animals"? What are the best web forums and message boards out there to discuss African language and culture? What are the best free professional translation sites out there besides Proz.com and Translatorscafe . DO NOT DISCUSS SEX WITH ME GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 08:22 am
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

I'll hold you to that Wink

Please do.
Quote:
in the meantime.

Which program is the most important for making comics? Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator or Quarkxpress? What cat breeds are commonly found in and/or native to Greenland? Why do many cartoonists find it "necessary" to give cartoon characters love interests? What effects would time travel have on wireless devices? Why did they get rid of cache files on Google? Or if they didn't how do you access them? What types of villains should streetfighters fight? Why do some Asian Americans object to affirmative action? What are some good web forums to go to to discuss Greenlandic culture and language? Please help. What is the big deal about drawing "funny animals"? What are the best web forums and message boards out there to discuss African language and culture? What are the best free professional translation sites out there besides Proz.com and Translatorscafe . DO NOT DISCUSS SEX WITH ME GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the answer 1066, The Battle Of Hastings?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 01:34 pm
@izzythepush,
YES I DO - SOME OF THEM.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 01:35 pm
@Rockhead,
Not ONE of those women are BLACK - that is RACIST. I don't like DRAWN TOGETHER but that BLACK CHICK is better looking than ALL OF THEM.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 01:36 pm
@JGoldman10,
and yet you spurn black jesus.

you're just full of contradictions, goldie...
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 01:41 pm
@Rockhead,
"BLACK JESUS" is blasphemous. God doesn't have a race or color.