26

Has anyone tried an e-cigarette?

1  
Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2012 10:26 pm
@jcboy,
That might keep him occupied for a little while, but it won't last.
bulldogcoma

1  
Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 12:10 am
@chai2,
Yes and it gave me an asthma attack.
jcboy

2  
Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:06 pm
@roger,
hehe, well he made it the entire week without a cigarette. I'm not allowed to call him but he sent me a text and said Day 5. Cool

1  
Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 05:50 pm
@bulldogcoma,
bulldogcoma wrote:

Yes and it gave me an asthma attack.

Really?!

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that, truly.
bulldogcoma

1  
Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 08:06 pm
@chai2,
Thank you very much =] but it was my own fault, although I was under the impression that it contained only 'vapor', but I suppose any foreign substance entering the lungs can be an irritant and a trigger.
demonhunter

-1  
Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 10:51 pm
@bulldogcoma,
that was troll B.O. you were breathing.

jcboy

1  
Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2013 05:14 am
@chai2,
Is Wally still smoke free?

A friend of mine quit on New Years day, he’s on the patch but he said it gives him strange nightmares and he take it off before going to bed! I can’t even talk to him on the phone, he’s such a bear since he quit, he’ll bite my head off!

2  
Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2013 07:18 am
@jcboy,
Good Morning Morgan.

Yes he is.

It's funny you should mention this. Thinking about it, I haven't even seen him smoking one of the e-cigs lately.

He just came back from a week in Illinois, and while there he picked up that nasty chest cold/cough thing going around (he's on antibiotics)

He just left the house, definately not smoking real cigs, I'd smell that 5 miles away, but he also wasn't smoking the e-cig either. I'll have to ask him if he's weaning off of that.

Like I've said before, I think a big part of it is you can continue to get all the "benefits" of why you smoke, i.e. holding a cigarette, seeing the "smoke" the taste, the nicotine....but without the 100,000 other chemicals.

Derrick90

-1  
Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2013 12:15 am
@chai2,
Hey i am using e-cigarettes since last 3 years.It is feel like real cigarettes but it is not harmful as real cigarettes. Before i was started these i go through its reviews, type and all and i was satisfied and stating with green smoke e-cigarettes.

cisamrita

-1  
Reply Fri 31 May, 2013 05:21 am
Yeah e-cigs are the best alternative for smoking and is also safe in use.

KellyLewis

0  
Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 11:08 pm
@chai2,
No, i have never tried. But I have heard that these are quite benevolent in quitting smoking and are quite health alternatives.

hawkeye10

1  
Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 12:28 am
Nope, I dont think they would be a reasonable replacement for cigars. If I smoked cigs I might try then, but my first impression of people who smoke e-cigs is that they are wimps. I think they should man up and get a real cig. Or put their big girl panties on in the case of women.
aalanasmith

0  
Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 11:58 pm
@chai2,
I have never tried, but I have heard that these are healthy and safe alternative of traditional smoking products and also quite benevolent in quitting smoking.

1  
Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 12:00 am
@aalanasmith,
Safer

One Eyed Mind

1  
Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 12:03 am
@aalanasmith,
They are not healthy and safe. This would be the propaganda being used to deter the product from failing in the course of health benefits. E-cigarettes fall under the same category as man-made medicine, diet soda, hydro-fracking, student loans...
hawkeye10

1  
Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 12:21 am
@One Eyed Mind,
E-cigarettes fall under the same category as man-made medicine, diet soda, hydro-fracking, student loans...

all of which we cant do without.

Argument FAIL.
One Eyed Mind

1  
Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 12:29 am
@hawkeye10,
You were deceived by your society. Everything on this planet was fundamentally intended for natural purposes. All things man-made have failed us on the inside and merely entertained us on the outside.
hawkeye10

2  
Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 01:14 am
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

98% of the species human is on this planet only because of because of man created things. We might still blow ourselves up or kill most of us off but we have done this, nobody can take this accomplishment away.

You are an idiot. You also are one of the most human hating people I have come across which is saying something because I have met more than a few who avoid other humans at all cost, others who save all of their love for the animals.
One Eyed Mind

1  
Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 01:20 am
@hawkeye10,
On a higher level of thinking, 100% of the things we create aren't man-made; people just forget that everything belongs to the Universe. Children do the same thing; they forget everything belongs to their parents, whereas their parents forget everything belongs to the Universe. The government, too, forgets everything belongs to the Universe. You can only use or misuse what already "is". The list of things I wrote earlier are being misused.
hawkeye10

1  
Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 01:34 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Blah blah blah, we have heard the same argument for hundreds of years as the Christians claimed that everything here is the result of GOD, but when asked how this stuff would have gotten here if men were not around to do the work they had no answer.