9/11 conspiracy or terrorists?

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 01:42 pm
I don't know what to believe anymore there is conclusive evidence that it was America but I would like to believe that the government wouldn't do that to it's own people what are your opinions (explain reasoning)

Fido

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 02:29 pm
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
Whitmofomonkysmugla2 wrote:

I don't know what to believe anymore there is conclusive evidence that it was America but I would like to believe that the government wouldn't do that to it's own people what are your opinions (explain reasoning)
A conspiracy of stupidity commonly known as a Bureaucracy.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 05:55 pm
Yes, there was a conspiracy--a conspiracy by terrorists. They have been identified, and those who ordered them to attack have been identified, and most have been killed. If you seriously believe that there is "conclusive evidence" of a government conspiracy, i'd like to interest you in the purchase of a bridge.
JTT

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 06:39 pm
@Setanta,
Conclusive evidence, most assuredly not. Strong evidence that something is seriously wrong with the official line - absofuckinglutely!

When the heads of the 9-11 commission say something like "we were set up to fail"; when the same people state that from the outset they knew Bush was lying; when NTSB states that actual evidence garnered does not match with the official "story": when NIST can't get the results they want even when they keep fudging the tests: when Setanta steps up to the plate to let everyone know that things are all copasetic, you know that there is some major fishy stuff going on.

parados

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 06:53 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Conclusive evidence, most assuredly not. Strong evidence that something is seriously wrong with the official line - absofuckinglutely!

Conclusive evidence? No
Strong evidence? Still a resounding No

Evidence that taken out of context while ignoring 95% of the rest of the evidence might dispute the official report and yet believed by many as if it was the ONLY evidence? absofuckinglutely
Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 07:17 pm
Why would the terrorists attack us though what reasoning did they have bush had a reason to attack the wtc and blame if on the islams without that attack he couldn't have gone to war and got all the Money that come out of it there's evidence of both sides u just gotta dig deep and look into the facts
Setanta

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 07:22 pm
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
They attacked us because we had stationed American troops (i.e., infidels) in Saudi Arabia, the "holy land" of Islam. It ought to be patently evident to anybody who is a complete mope that Mr. Bush needed no excuse to invade Iraq, and the neo-cons of the Project for a New American Century had been calling for that invasion since 1997. I can only conclude that you are not at all well informed.
Rockhead

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2011 07:26 pm
@Setanta,
you must be confusing him with Whitmofomonkysmugla1.

he was a rather scholarly and well read monkysmuga...
0 Replies

Whitmofomonkysmugla2

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 06:08 pm
@Setanta,
Plus we even supplied osama Idk I believe it was al quida or whoever but there's still a little doubt in my mind cuz there are some signs that it could have been our own attack Hate If u wish but that's just how I think
parados

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 06:14 pm
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
You want us to believe that you think?
It's not going to happen without evidence or at least a couple of engineers stepping forward with evidence that they say is irrefutable. (I'll accept it even if their evidence is refutable.)
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 06:50 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Evidence that taken out of context

That's your area of expertise, Parados.

You're one of the guys who, right from the get go, hopped on the first wagon that came along, the Great Pancake Theory.

You're the guy who said that lots of the steel was saved for investigation.
Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2011 10:24 pm
@Whitmofomonkysmugla2,
There is no reason to assume that there is any hatred in what i have posted. People who tell you that you are ill-informed are not expressing hatred. I see very good reason to assume that the September 11th attacks were carried out be operatives of Al Qaeda, and no reason to assume that our government was involved. You asked (it now appears, rhetoically) what motivation Al Qaeda would have. I told you what their motive was.
JTT

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 09:46 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
and no reason to assume that our government was involved.

Why all the cover ups then, Set?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 10:29 am
@JTT,
And your the guy that has NO evidence but seems to KNOW what happened in spite of all evidence.
JTT

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 10:38 am
@parados,
Quote:
And your the guy that has NO evidence but seems to KNOW what happened in spite of all evidence.

That's you, Mr Pancake Theory man, or whatever the spiel du jour is.

Remember, pancake man, you're the one who said that lots of the steel was saved for investigation.
parados

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 10:41 am
@JTT,
And you were the guy that claimed no steel was saved, even after being shown pictures of all the steel being hauled to a site for inspection.
JTT

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 10:50 am
@parados,
Quote:
And you were the guy that claimed no steel was saved, even after being shown pictures of all the steel being hauled to a site for inspection.

That's clearly the most ludicrous statement you've ever made, Parados.

"all the steel" - still you go on with your doublespeak. How much steel was saved, Parados?
JTT

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 10:57 am
@JTT,
It seems that Parados has gone off to do some research, ..., for once, ... finally.
parados

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 08:44 pm
@JTT,
http://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_apd.pdf
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2011 08:45 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

It seems that Parados has gone off to do some research, ..., for once, ... finally.

ROFLMAO..
You are truly an idiot JTT.