The horror of Sept. 11th, 2001

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2011 03:07 pm
@trying2learn,
You must be relatively new to A2K.

You accomplished your stated purpose, but if you thought you were writing an essay that would somehow serve as a tribute, you picked the wrong forum.

This is a discussion forum, not a blog, and the whole idea of posting a thread herein is to get a discussion going.

The longest you can probably expect a thread to stay on it's original track is about 3 to 5 days. Most of them don't even last that long. Yours has been going for over a month now.

It's not easy to keep a thread on the originally intended track, but if you want to try, you have to work at it. I don't know that I've ever seen anyone succeed who only complained about it going off track.

If you realize you don't own any of the threads you launch here, you may enjoy the experience more.

Generally speaking the threads with the freshest subjects stay on track the longest. This was the 10th anniversary of 9/11. It's been discussed an awful lot since 2001. It's not like there are a lot of new angles.

When you sit down at a family dinner and start a coversation about something that happened to you at work that day, and an hour later you find you are all talking about something entirely different, do you get annoyed that everyone trashed your story?
Setanta

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2011 03:12 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
She's been here for years.
thack45

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2011 03:14 pm
@Setanta,
5/25/2010, for what it's worth.
dlowan

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2011 05:14 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Wow!! I agree with Finn!
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2011 07:47 pm
@dlowan,
I better reconsider what I wrote then.
hingehead

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2011 07:48 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
"RE" consider? Wink
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2011 07:54 pm
@thack45,
that's her newer iteration

0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2011 09:26 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I was thinking I better reconsider what you wrote, too.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2011 09:34 pm
@dlowan,
I think that will be for the best, and most appreciated. If you change your mind, then I won't have to change what I wrote and we both can maintain our integrity. Smile
dlowan

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2011 09:39 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Well, I'll change my mind about the bit where you said she hadn't been here all that long.

I was thinking she reminded me of TTH....but I hadn't thought about it much.

Is that enough?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2011 09:41 pm
@dlowan,
Done!
dlowan

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2011 10:32 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Done!

Phew.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 02:20 am
@thack45,
She was formerly TTH . . . she's been here for years.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 08:20 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I am not new to the site and you are right, thank you.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 07:48 pm
chai2

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 09:11 pm
@reasoning logic,
oh....my....god.

Thank you Reasoning Logic, thank you.

I started to read the comments, and the 2nd or 3rd one is by some "drank the 911 kool aid" douchebag who says...Is it possible for you not to be a selfish asshole you just feel this way because you don't know any of the people who died in 9/11 think about the people who lost families and loved ones, thats kinda hard to just forget and put aside

jesus wept.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2017 01:22 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
War is hell.

Illegal invasions of sovereign nations are war crimes.

What is the crime of murdering your own? At least Hitler waited until night when there was no one around to do the Reichstag.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 07:53 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
It's not like there are a lot of new angles

That isn't the biggest lie ever told, Finn, because you, being so abysmally ignorant of 911 issues, have no way of knowing.

The NIST report on WTC7 is 100% false. It wasn't fires. It was controlled demolition, ergo no hijackers.

WTC7 fell at free fall speed, ergo controlled demolition equals no hijackers.

Nanothermite was found in WTC dust. This is a 1990s US Lawrence Livermore Labs discovery. It is non-commercially available. Ergo controlled demolition equals no hijackers,

Are you feeling used yet? Are you feeling guilty about the millions murdered? With you avid support.

0 Replies

camlok

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2018 02:04 pm
@trying2learn,
Quote:
You all may be tired of "it" and just wait until they, the terrorists, attack another country in the magnitude they attacked us. None of those people, families, first responders or anybody deserved..lack of a better word...what happened to them. I truly believe the terrorists will attack again and omg what if it happens in England, Australia or France??

There were no foreign terrorists, only US terrorists. Does it make you happy that US governments have no qualms about murdering their own?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2018 02:06 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
and we both can maintain our integrity.

That'll be a trick.