Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 01:26 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
also who on this website...made my topic say blasphemy at the end??? I did not put that there, I put other religions....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 01:29 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
That's a description of how you've been behaving here. How does it constitute slander to do that? As i say, you're delusional. No one is obliged to consider what you say to be unquestionable, and no one here is obliged to respect your feelings, or your self-pity.

I don't care for a moment whether or not you respect my "feelings," and i will further assure you that i wouldn't care if you told me to get out of "your" thread. First because you don't own this thread, and second because you couldn't make me leave if you wanted to. You need to get a grip, and develop some perspective and a sense of proportion.
Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 01:36 pm
This was my first post in this thread:

Setanta wrote:
I know of no reason from scripture to assume that he'd be anxious to convince anyone of anything. Certainly the god of the old testament wouldn't give a rat's ass what you believe.

In this post, this is how you responded:

Quote:
(these are your opinions) and rather just cheap shots, I have nothing nice to say in response....have a nice day!

You're whining about how i addressed you, and accusing me of slander, and that was your response to the first thing i posted. Nothing in my post was an insult, and nothing in it was a personal criticism of you. I simply disputed your premises, and you've been peeing in your pants ever since.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 01:40 pm
@Setanta,
so then I should not feel obliged to respect yours? or is there some sort of code I am not aware of such as you'll say others respect you so it is shown...nonsense...the buttom line is "others" respect you because your posting in mostly Atheist threads and therefor, they generally "feel" the same way you do...difference is RARELY do you see an Atheist post in a Christian thread and the Atheist is slammed....RARELY! which to me shows that By LOGIC, if I had one life and a God Does or DOES not exist...makes sense to at least control yourself, No God, EVERYTHING is UP in the air, and really anyway you break it down it doesn't really matter what we do with our time here...you could be a good person or a bad and in the end it doesn't really matter...if that's the case, yes, I except God, and always will....for if NOTHING else...this false object I pry to that is non existant is SOMEHOW SOMEWAY at least showing that I RESPECT others...which from what I see can't be said from the opposite end...or more commonly than not....it isn't done....when MOST ATHEIST will say they are trying to "progress" humanity...is that "proof" enough for you??
Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 01:44 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
As i say, you're delusional. I don't consider anyone obliged to respect my "feelings," and don't care if anyone does. Certainly i don't care if you do, given your performance in this thread.

Upon what basis do you claim you can tell me what most atheists will say? I smell the foul, rank odor of bigotry here.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 01:49 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
matter of fact...look in the thread about for Christians or ones who believe in a higher power...and you will see with your own eyes...An ATHEIST Going OUT OF THERE WAY TO INSULT in a CHRISTIAN THREAD...the poster name was something like edgbly....is that "proof" enough for you???
Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 01:50 pm
By the way, you know nothing of this site, nor of the "religious wars" of several years ago. Not only were atheists routinely attacked around here, but one member started a thread entitled: "Atheists, your life is pointless." Threads alleging that atheists have no basis for morality are two a penny at this site, and it is common for Stalin's Soviet Union and Hitler's Germany to be described as atheistic nations, and atheists compared to Bolsheviks and Nazis.

You're way out of your depth here--you're not even very good at this. We've had attacks from theists who are way better at this than you are.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 01:51 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Proof of what? One swallow does not a summer make. Quite apart from that, i've already got a pretty good idea of what you allege an insult to be.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 02:02 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
As i say, you're delusional.

Again, as easily as I can say YOUR delusional to "CLAIM" to be an intellect but "try" to evade these examples....

Quote:
I don't consider anyone obliged to respect my "feelings," and don't care if anyone does.

At least your not being 100% hypocritcal if this is in fact how you "truly" feel...I would have thought you had more self-esteem and self-respect than that...I 'd rather except the fact that people are being disrespectful, and turn the other cheek...than to try to reason and or deny that these things exist in the first place....that to me is delusional to the point...part of being delusional requires one to be aware of their enviroment(s)

Quote:
Certainly i don't care if you do, given your performance in this thread.

you may not, but I love you enough to respect you if your not willing to respect yourself or human life for that matter....

Quote:
Upon what basis do you claim you can tell me what most atheists will say? I smell the foul, rank odor of bigotry here.

that is the problem, there is NO ORDER, and ALL CHAOS in ATHEISM, JUST AS MUCH as ATHEIST CLAIM exists in ANY RELIGION! Atheists ALWAYS have a cunning or evasive way to try to "prove" or show its not evident but LOGICALLY and PROOF WIZE it is VERY CLEAR AS CRYSTAL!!...difference is I one who falls and gets back up can say that yes there is problems with Christianity...which is not even open for debate with Atheism....
Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 02:12 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You're really having some problems with definitions here. I haven't claimed to be an intellect, and i certainly can have self-respect and self-esteem without your good opinion, or anyone else's. That's why they are called self-esteem and self-respect--because they derive from within, and not from the opinions of others. You couldn't be more wrong about those who are delusional--it's precisely because they are unaware of their environments that they are described as delusional.

You're also indulging some snide bullshit here, too. That's what you call your basic passive-aggressive attack. You're attempting to imply that i don't respect human life, and without a shred of evidence to that effect.

Once again, you're attempting to dictate to me what "atheism" is. While some fools may believe in "atheism," they've really basically just substitued one delusional belief set for another. That doesn't describe me--i'm only an atheist in the view of theists, because i am "without god." I don't have any good reason to believe there is a god, so i don't. It's not about something i believe, it's only about something i don't believe.

As i am not a devoté of "atheism," nor any -ism, for that matter, you are not in a position to allege that i'm attempting to offer proof of anything. At no time in this thread have i mentioned or offered to discuss "problems with Christianity." That is a glaring straw man fallacy on your part. You can hardly argue against what i've never said--although i have no doubt that you'll rant on about it.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 02:28 pm
@Setanta,
you claimed this...

Quote:
You're whining about how i addressed you, and accusing me of slander, and that was your response to the first thing i posted. Nothing in my post was an insult, and nothing in it was a personal criticism of you. I simply disputed your premises, and you've been peeing in your pants ever since.

then...

Quote:
As i say, you're delusional. I don't consider anyone obliged to respect my "feelings," and don't care if anyone does. Certainly i don't care if you do, given your performance in this thread.

and finally...

Quote:
You're way out of your depth here--you're not even very good at this. We've had attacks from theists who are way better at this than you are.

do you need to be an Intellect to see you Obviously are trying to insult and or at least don't value me or my Opinions?...therefor, myself a Human, therefor, other Humans who "feel" likewise...therefor, to a degree Human race...
Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 02:50 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
That wasn't my first post. You have some real problems keeping track of the course of this discussion. All the more reason to see you as delusional. To repeat, nothing in my first post was an insult or a personal criticism of you. You reacted to it in a nasty manner. Everything you've gotten from me since then you well deserve.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 02:58 pm
@Setanta,
it was kinda nasty for me to say I have nothing nice to say ( which in any event I was being truthful, at that moment) was it nasty for me to say to you have a nice day at the end?? or to say I love you in the MIDDLE of our heated arguement?? what does it show?? when push came to shove I backed up my beliefs with action, by saying I love you and have a nice day...(in which I WAS NOT being sarcastic) while when push came to shove for you...you claimed you did not criticize me, then in battle DID NUMEROUS times I POINTED out...and then to again add insult to injury said I DESERVED it....where as I am retracting my action...now if you value human life, I am interested if you will retract your statement about deserving to be attacked??
Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 03:03 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I don't want you to love me, and whether or not i have a nice day has nothing to do with you. You have a real penchant for self-congratulation. My discussion with you has not been heated--you are not important to me.

I said you deserved what you've gotten precisely because you were nasty when i questioned your premises, and you have never made the least effort to substantiate your premises with scripture, as i asked you to do. You also deserve it because you've been nasty to so many others in this thread. I have no regrets about how i've spoken to you. I do not intend to retract what i've said, and that is nothing which touches upon the issue of the value of human life. Believe it or not, it won't kill you to be criticized, especially when you so richly deserve it.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 03:19 pm
@Setanta,
so sadly that you feel that way....and yes to me it has EVERYTHING to do with valuing human life....part of valuing "it" is being able to accept responsiblity when shown otherwise...if you think telling someone they "so richly deserve" to be attacked...and NOT be willing to retract it, there really isn't much I should have to say about that....LOGICALLY your NOT VALUING HUMAN LIFE, ONLY YOUR OWN LIFE AND NOT OTHERS, and or your actions work against your values...or simply put your being a hypocrite...how is it any different than me speaking truth in the first post to say I have nothing nice to say? why would you feel that was a "nasty" response? Also, as far as me being nasty in this thread...were people not "nasty" in return? or could they just have said I disagree...? have others in other threads not been nasty to me? I forgive, shouldn't we all? that is what valuing human life is ALL about!
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 03:32 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
...as far as I can remember you never once in your posts had the intention of debating anything in here, all you do is repeat the same **** time and again...speaking with you ends up in a wall like monologue !
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 03:37 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
also you must have missed my responses or answers...or missed the WHOLE point to the topic....THERE IS IN FACT NO SCRIPTURE TO SUPPORT JESUS WOULD EVER SUBMIT AND DO EARTHLY THINGS TO HUMANS TO SHOW HE EXISTS...the Whole concept destroys faith...with which I don't think would ever happen, matter of fact if one came claiming to be Christ and did these things it Would be the AntiChrist as spoken of at end times....
Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 03:40 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
If you attack others, as you have done repeatedly in this thread, you can expect to be attacked in return, and you deserve it. Don't tell me what i do or don't do logically--your entire demeanor in this thread demonstrates that you don't even have a nodding acquaintance with logic.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 03:41 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Bravo . . . you admit that the entire thread is a con job, and a lie from the beginning. You're actually making progress now.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 03:42 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
your right! because I came in here to learn...I am openminded, and NOT opinionated...even if it doesn't seem that way, with EVERY response I take things in from it...and have said MANY times I MAY be WRONG, or MODERN DAY CHRISTIANITY HAS FLAWS ETC...I have seen that the opposite can't be said...part of learning and acceptance is BEING openminded....and NOT ALWAYS THINKING YOUR WAY IS IN FACT THE ONLY WAY!! so again, if you have all the answers why are you here?