Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 09:47 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
..No one takes it plausible because no Spaghetti Monster, Giant Hamburger has done these things...

Do you have evidence proving that the Spaghetti Monster has never done this before. Just because I have not [yet] wrote the truth about it does not mean it has never happened.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 09:55 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Do you have evidence proving that the Spaghetti Monster has never done this before. Just because I have not [yet] wrote the truth about it does not mean it has never happened.

No I don't, I don't harp about evidence....like I said, if you can provide something along the lines of faith that coincide with a Spaghetti Monster as proposing (divine teachings) or a Savior, people may view it as plausible....And after reading these divine teachings, from Him/her/it, I would test it against my faith and acceptance of Jesus Christ, and see if it was MORE RELIGHABLE than Jesus Christ...I have YET to find a religion/lack of religion which to me is more relighable than Jesus Christ....

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 09:58 am
@reasoning logic,
I have a question for you, If Jesus Christ is real, and you die, and upon meeting him, if he purposely proposed himself as a Spaghetti Monster to prove you were wrong double fold in this life, What would you say to him???
BillRM

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 10:02 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I have a question for you, If Jesus Christ is real, and you die, and upon meeting him, if he purposely proposed himself as a Spaghetti Monster to prove you were wrong double fold in this life, What would you say to him???

The universe is even stranger then anyone but this nut who used to posted on able2know had dream how interesting.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 10:15 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
The universe is even stranger then anyone but this nut who used to posted on able2know had dream how interesting.

Sorry Bill, I know my grammar is bad. But I have no idea what the hell you meant by this post....
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 10:16 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You bring up the golden calf and I find it interesting it makes me think of the Zodiac.

Do you think any of this is true?

http://www.usbible.com/usbible/astrology.htm
Chights47

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 10:17 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Reasoning Logic wrote:
When you have blind faith you just believe regardless and God will sort it all out?
I don't practice "Blind Faith"
I still don't think that you have answered this question for me. How is that you don't practice blind faith? Anything more than blind faith would require some kind of proof, but as you have claimed in the past, your God won't prove his existence because he requires faith and by providing proof it would supposedly destroy our free-will?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 10:46 am
@Chights47,
Anything more than blind faith would require some kind of proof,

No it would not, I practice "Faith" but at times am still riven with doubt...therefor, I am not practicing Blind Faith, Nor do I require proof of any kind...But the proof your referring to that exists, that leads me from doubt, is when I feel, hear, see Jesus Christ leading me back toward him....(and we have discussed this many times, just because its not provable to you how it is in fact done so, does not mean that it's presents isn't there, nor does it mean I am delusional)

I will give you an Example:

You can look at me, and I can look at you...We see only each other, nothing more, nothing less...But if I get to know you, and likewise you do the same, we can see each others consciousness. We know we all have one, and yet it is not provable in any sense....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 10:56 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
No, the only speculation which enters into it is you speculation that a god exists. As for the question of whether or not atheists ask for "a sign" from god, you claimed that that were true. If you expect to be believed, then you need to link to a post in which an atheists asks for a sign from god. Otherwise, it's bullshit.
Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 10:59 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I can hardly "go and respond to the Atheists [sic] who have proposed such an idea" unless and until you link a post in which an atheist has proposed the idea. You haven't done so. I have no atheist friend who asks for signs from god. I'm not spewing hate at you. You apparently believe that anyone who doesn't believe whatever you tell must hate you. You're not that important. Get over yourself.
Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 11:00 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Sure, if you want to act like a petulant child, there's nothing i can do to stop you. There is also nothing you can do to stop me from pointing it out.
Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 11:01 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
But i didn't misunderstand your silly post. There is nothing for me to take responsibility for. You continue to throw out insults based on a claim of ignorance, and after you've ranted about atheists using such a charge against theists. That's what is known as projection. As for hate, you seem to be spewing a good deal of that.
Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 11:03 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I don't vote on people's post, up or down. I never have and never will. I haven't said anything which remotely suggests that i hate you--you're just not that important. So, i can hardly take responsibility for what i haven't done.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 11:05 am
@reasoning logic,
I think this Atheist or Agnostic person, is totally misinterpreting the Bible, to dispel his doubts about the Bible....
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 11:10 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
No, the only speculation which enters into it is you speculation that a god exists. As for the question of whether or not atheists ask for "a sign" from god, you claimed that that were true. If you expect to be believed, then you need to link to a post in which an atheists asks for a sign from god. Otherwise, it's bullshit.

I could care less a this point if you believe me or not, I know it happened...and if you don't believe it, its your problem...I offered a way out go reread my posts and you will find them!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 11:11 am
I went back several pages, and i saw only one post voted down since i posted here today, and that was Bill's post. Before i posted here today, someone apparently voted down several of your posts in a row. But that was before i posted, those were responses of yours to RL, and are a matter of indifference to me. You're starting to sound hysterical, and you're using more and more insults. You sound pretty damned hateful to me.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 11:13 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
I can hardly "go and respond to the Atheists [sic] who have proposed such an idea" unless and until you link a post in which an atheist has proposed the idea. You haven't done so. I have no atheist friend who asks for signs from god. I'm not spewing hate at you. You apparently believe that anyone who doesn't believe whatever you tell must hate you. You're not that important. Get over yourself.

Exactly one of the reason I did not link it, that is not fair to this/these people's views...You are spewing hate, and I am a genuine, open-minded person, reread my posts from about page 35 and up you will see how much I truly value opinions on here, and people or humanity...Why should I believe your important then?? (spewing hate!)
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 11:14 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Sure, if you want to act like a petulant child, there's nothing i can do to stop you. There is also nothing you can do to stop me from pointing it out.

I NEVER asked you to STOP pointing things out, You on the other hand told me to "stop Shouting at you"
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 11:17 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
But i didn't misunderstand your silly post. There is nothing for me to take responsibility for. You continue to throw out insults based on a claim of ignorance, and after you've ranted about atheists using such a charge against theists. That's what is known as projection. As for hate, you seem to be spewing a good deal of that.

It is for fact, that Atheists throw out insults of ignorance FAR MORE than theists do! Again Go back and read some of my posts, you will see I am not a hateful person....
Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 11:17 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Naw, i don't hate you--as i said, you're not that important. I don't care if you think i'm important or not. So long as you don't link a post in which an atheist asks for a sign from god, i have no reason to believe it's true--and i don't.