No..

So it is you?.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 09:29 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
No idea huh?

When will you realize that we are all sociopathic to a degree and that some of us have this mentality more than others? It is the monkey in us.
I guess you still believe that we are fallen angles rather than risen apes?
nothingtodo

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 09:31 pm
@reasoning logic,
Sorry to but in, but this really honestly has not been my agenda..
So I assure you I do it not for fun, whatever he has discovered as a faux reality.
He slandered me before about thumbs, when it is nothing to do with me, so I asked a question.

He refuses to answer valid questions if they do not suit his agenda. I ceased putting question marks since he minces sideways around issues with complete disregard for weight.
I will not speculate on that.
Fair I think.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 09:34 pm
@nothingtodo,
I have not accused you of anything more than what I have accused myself of. Spades just has a hard time sometimes, realizing who is trying to be intellectually honest but don't we all?
nothingtodo

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 09:35 pm
@reasoning logic,
Then in your world I suppose that clears arguments in entirety?
No wonder you brother up.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 09:38 pm
@nothingtodo,
reread what i said
nothingtodo

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 09:41 pm
@reasoning logic,
Fair comment, your edit is quite revealing.. Though clearly not to me.
Thumb issues are worth zero, is the point I make, if no other asshole is doing it, thumb down every post of mine you can find and yours will not change.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 09:45 pm
@nothingtodo,
Quote:
Fair comment, your edit is quite revealing.. Though clearly not to me.
Thumb issues are worth zero, is the point I make, if no other asshole is doing it, thumb down every post of mine you can find and yours will not change.

Please give spades a chance to apologize for any mistakes you think he may have made. He really is an empathic person even though I think he is mentally off. Just kidding about the last part spades. Laughing
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 11:11 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Spades I was rather surprised that you were not able to explain to Arella Mae why Christian boys use to be so good at singing and being able to hit notes that most boys can not do by today's standard.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 05:10 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
It was also the Church which started them.

What's your evidence for that?
spendius

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 05:14 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
The best strategy I have ever heard was from a math wiz...And I discussing it one day....to just bye 2 tickets...it doubles your chances...but the odds are so red. it is never worth buying like 20 bux worth...

"Math wiz..." You must be joking. No wonder all Americans are geniuses.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 06:15 am
@spendius,
Quote:

Good question, Do you know of any pagans that could sing like those Catholic men?
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 07:18 am
@spendius,
Quote:
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5213853)
Quote:
It was also the Church which started them.

Actually, I have none, Spendius, so I will withdraw the remark. Consider that done.

Quote:

@spendius,

It was the Church which put a stop to castrato voices.

Since the very powerful and influential Church used castrati in its choirs...particularly in the Sistine Choir...it bears lots of responsibility for furthering the practice. And it appears the Italian government was more responsible than the Church for putting a stop to the practice of making castrati, by following France's lead in outlawing the practice with civil legislation.

Your assertion that the Church put a stop to castrato voices is incorrect.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 07:54 am
@Frank Apisa,
The phrase soprano maschio (male soprano), which could also mean falsettist, occurs in the Due Dialoghi della Musica of Luigi Dentini, an Oratorian priest, published in Rome in 1553. On 9 November 1555 Cardinal Ippolito II d'Este (famed as the builder of the Villa d'Este at Tivoli), wrote to Guglielmo Gonzaga, Duke of Mantua (1538–1587), that he has heard that His Grace is interested in his cantoretti, and offering to send him two, so that he could choose one for his own service. This is a rare term, but probably does equate to castrato.[3] The Cardinal's brother, Alfonso II d'Este, Duke of Ferrara, was another early enthusiast, enquiring about castrati in 1556. There were certainly castrati in the Sistine Chapel choir in 1558, although not described as such: on 27 April of that year, Hernando Bustamante, a Spaniard from Palencia, was admitted (the first castrati so termed who joined the Sistine choir were Pietro Paolo Folignato and Girolamo Rossini, admitted in 1599).[3]
izzythepush

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 08:25 am
@reasoning logic,
When you quote from another source, you should show it as a quote and provide a link to the source.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 08:29 am
@izzythepush,
I thought that anyone would know that it was from Wikipedia
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 08:32 am
@spendius,
Quote:
"Math wiz..." You must be joking. No wonder all Americans are geniuses.

Spendi, I did not say that it was not my subjective opinion....Or his also....And that we could not be wrong....but the 2 of us put our heads together, and came up with that...

And he was a mathematician...

What would be your better strategy than just buying 2 to double your chances? If you wanted to play?
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 08:35 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
What would be your better strategy than just buying 2 to double your chances? If you wanted to play?

When you buy 2 don't your odds of loosing double?
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 08:38 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
How you feeling this morning Spades? You just waking up?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 08:43 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Please give spades a chance to apologize for any mistakes you think he may have made. He really is an empathic person even though I think he is mentally off. Just kidding about the last part spades.

When he actually comes here and posts something of substance....Rather than trolling, And just telling people how they are wrong...And not explaining how he thinks that somone else is wrong with what they have posted of substance...I will apologize to him...And have conversations with him....

Anyone can claim that anyone is wrong...But if we are going to have intelligent conversations I would like to hear him explain how he thinks that other people are, rather than just saying hey, you are wong...

Or just talking about other people motives and agenda's....Which he does not know anyways unless he decides to talk about substance...
0 Replies