Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

spendius

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 06:02 am
@reasoning logic,
What occurred yesterday was me asking you not the quote parts of my sentences.

Did somebody use that against me? Where?

Have you stopped beating your wife?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 06:16 am
@spendius,
To understand that Jesus is the reason for the Church and Pope...

And is the reason why both are there....And continue to march forward...And to put your exphasise into belief in God...Rather than embracing the Church with no faith....Is indeed knowing this Jesus, and God...

Only a person who "thinks" they understand it...Would think that backing the church for social reasons, but having no faith in Jesus...Is understanding Jesus...Because the Church is based, and founded upon the faith in Jesus, and the morals came after...
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 06:20 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: spendius (Post 5206347)
To understand that Jesus is the reason for the Church and Pope...

And is the reason why both are there....And continue to march forward...And to put your exphasise into belief in God...Rather than embracing the Church with no faith....Is indeed knowing this Jesus, and God...

This is the kind of thing I am speaking of, SM.

This entire post doesn't even qualify as a sentence fragment. It is a pitiful attempt at communication and doesn't rise to the level of grammar school exposition.

By the way, if I didn't wish you a Merry Christmas, allow me to do so now: Merry Christmas, SpadeMaster...and you too, Spendius.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 06:23 am
@spendius,
Quote:
Did somebody use that against me? Where?

My bad it was Sunday. Wink

http://able2know.org/topic/176688-405#post-5204906
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 06:26 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I have no idea what you mean by "having no faith in Jesus".
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 06:37 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
By the way, if I didn't wish you a Merry Christmas, allow me to do so now: Merry Christmas, SpadeMaster...and you too, Spendius.

Merry Christmas to all.

What did all of you get from Santa? Frank did you get new golf clubs or one of them fancy carts that look look a car?

How about you Spades did you get a new game or maybe a gift card for a massage with a happy ending? Cool

How about you spendius maybe some pretty single lady is coming over to cook you Christmas dinner and a little dessert afterwards?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 06:39 am
@reasoning logic,
Wilso said--

Quote:
I'd be surprised to find out he actually knows anything - about anything.

That is nowhere near saying--

Quote:
You show no sign of knowing anything

And you used "exact".

Wilso says a lot of wild things. I'd be very surprised if the reason he does so is not his objection to the Church's teaching on sexual morality.

A sensible web site would ban you rl for persistently quoting parts of sentences in such a way as to distort the original meaning and for indulging in smears.

Do poodles turn you on more than terriers?
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 06:42 am
@spendius,
Quote:
And you used "exact".

Are they not both exactly belittling quotes?

Quote:
Do poodles turn you on more than terriers?

Neither one for me, what is it like for you?
spendius

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 06:50 am
@reasoning logic,
Wilso couldn't belittle a flea. And neither could you.

Nothing turns me on except mature women who frighten me.

Have you tangled with one of them yet?
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 06:55 am
@spendius,
Quote:
Nothing turns me on except mature women who frighten me.

Have you tangled with one of them yet?

I try to stay away from Neanderthal women, If a women is capable of growing hair over more parts of her body than me I run the other way.
spendius

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 06:58 am
@reasoning logic,
Wimp!!
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 07:10 am
@spendius,
Maybe she will come home for Christmas with a dear over her shoulder and you can cook up a good meal for the 2 of you.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 07:49 am
@spendius,
Not believing he is God...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 07:50 am
@reasoning logic,
My family is coming over in a bit mate...we did not open presents yet...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 07:51 am
@Frank Apisa,
And that is cool you have that opinion Frank...I bet Spendius knows what I was asking him...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 07:56 am
@Frank Apisa,
You did say Merry Christmas to me, and I said it in return...
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 08:11 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Not believing he is God...

I would take some convincing that anybody smart enough to rise into the hierarchy of any religious or political organisation believes what they assert they believe. I am more persuaded that they are manipulating given human weakness in order to avoid working in the fields or the factories.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 08:24 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
My family is coming over in a bit mate...we did not open presents yet...

That is great Spades I sure hope someone got you one of those gift cards because I know how much you need to let it all out. Very Happy
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 08:49 am
@reasoning logic,
Do not need a happy ending mate...And if I did, I would find a girl to be with...Not some hooker at some nasty backdoor club thing...LoL...
spendius

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2012 09:02 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Do you know Spade that Pope Urban VIII in 1623 AD banned the use of predatory animals as symbols and the dove became the essential symbol of the human spirit and that the Emperor Constantine removed the eagle from the standards of the legions and replaced it with a sacred monogram which also appeared on the shields of the soldiers. The monogram was formed from the first two letters of the Greek word for Christ: XPISTOS. X standing for Christ as in Xmas.

What's the American Eagle all about then? Is it evidence that what people assert they might not believe?

There is a Pagan symbolism in US political structures.

Christ is a development of Orpheus and, more archaic, the sacrificed god. Not opening presents, eating and boozing, and being conditioned to expect something for nothing.

"I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

Thus Genesis through Apocalypse. The book ends of the Bible.

0 Replies