Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 02:49 pm
@Wilso,
Do you think that Ryan could be one of the best essay writers in history? Shocked
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 02:51 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Tell us what Acts was saying then. You like puzzles.

Be more specific, What part of Acts?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 05:39 pm
@Wilso,
Do you think that Ryan is getting close to the age where he needs to be told about the history of the birds and the bees along with masturbation and where the idea of romantic love comes from or do you think he already knows?

I bet he has no a clue. Smile
Wilso

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 06:07 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Do you think that Ryan is getting close to the age where he needs to be told about the history of the birds and the bees along with masturbation and where the idea of romantic love comes from or do you think he already knows?

I bet he has no a clue. Smile

I assume you're referring to spendi? No one member of A2k has made so many posts, written so many words, and yet managed to say so little. I'd be surprised to find out he actually knows anything - about anything.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 06:15 pm
@Wilso,
Quote:
I assume you're referring to spendi? No one member of A2k has made so many posts, written so many words, and yet managed to say so little. I'd be surprised to find out he actually knows anything - about anything.

I do think I understand your view point about spendius but he is so old that I am not sure that it would help him. I was referring to Ryan because he is still young and I do think he has been told about the birds and the bees but I think a lot of it has been left out of his education of sexuality and romance.

Just in case he thinks that he could be wrong I will share it but if he has OCPD he will not even bother.

Spendius may find value in this as well but most of what I share with him, he seems to care less about.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 06:31 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5204387)
Quote:
It matters not on whit when doing a puzzle or conundrum, but when responding to discussion postings, it is annoying.

Typical Frank...So now because I answered it...Means that it does not apply on riddles but just on discussions?

What was so hilarious about my answer if it is just a lack of comprehension in reading discussions?

Is that funny to you?

Seems like it would only be funny, if you thought that someone said something so stupid it made you laugh...

Not that they have annoying comprehension problems...

You truly do not comprehend most posts, SM.

Just here, for instance. Read what I wrote...and read your response. You are trying to kick a field goal in a baseball game.

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2012 09:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Just here, for instance. Read what I wrote...and read your response. You are trying to kick a field goal in a baseball game.

I am at a loss Frank because I seem to understand both of your points of view less the last you shared.

What precisely do you see wrong with what Ryan shared?
I am not saying he was not wrong but I wanted to hear you point out precisely how he was wrong.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 01:31 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I am at a loss Frank because I seem to understand both of your points of view less the last you shared.

What precisely do you see wrong with what Ryan shared?
I am not saying he was not wrong but I wanted to hear you point out precisely how he was wrong.

This last post is an educated post...Thumbs up...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 01:32 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Just in case he thinks that he could be wrong I will share it but if he has OCPD he will not even bother.

This other post does not deserve a thumb...You know it does not mean that...And it won't bait me into watching it either...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 01:39 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

What do you "think" I am unable to comprehend, about what you have posted? And in what way "do you think" I am "trying to kick a field goal in a baseball game"?

What about my riddle answer was so hilarious? If it was not an answer that you thought was so stupid that it made you laugh? If someone is posting and has lack of comprehension is that funny to you?

You did say my answer was hilarious? Others could get a "good laugh" out of it? And that I lack comprehension? Correct?

Is lack of comprehension a hilarious issue to you?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 01:52 am
@Wilso,
So, you are saying you are going to Masturbate? Laughing Laughing

Go look at your picture again...

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 04:54 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

Do you think it may help? Is this what you do? Is it getting close to the time where you boot yourself? Laughing
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 05:00 am
@reasoning logic,
boot myself?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 05:06 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Odds of life from Creationism?

1 in a 2 chance or 50%

Would you care to explain how it is a 50% chance of happening even though you do not know if it is possible?

If we were to talk about something we understand a little more and apply this logic to it what can we learn?

example. Is it a 50% chance that a dog could lay an egg, sit on it and hatch it out? I would say not because we have an understanding about dogs and this understanding helps us to know dogs don't lay eggs.

If we do not understand something how can we give a fair or close predictability about it?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 05:07 am
@reasoning logic,
I got it now, It was a joke, Don't really think I was being disrespectful...Or need to take time away...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 05:10 am
@reasoning logic,
If it can be, or can not be it is either 100% or 0%....or 50%...If you think it is not possible it is apart of the 0%...If you think something can, it is 100% to you...So it is a 50/50 chance...

We already talked about this...There is no random odds of a God existing....

Like there is for life to spring from nothingness...

Do you think that a dog laying an egg has a random odds of doing so? Or it can or can not?
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 05:15 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
We already talked about this...There is no random odds of a God existing....

Like there is for life to spring from nothingness...

Are you suggesting that life can not spring forth from nothingness but a God can?
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 05:16 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

Do you think that a dog laying an egg has a random odds of doing so? Or it can or can not?

My dogs don't lay eggs does yours?
Wilso

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 05:26 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

So, you are saying you are going to Masturbate? Laughing Laughing

Probably not today
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 05:29 am
@reasoning logic,
I am saying that if a God exists it never came from nothingness, because he always was...